FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > house mates from hell

house mates from hell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

Were you ever living with a house mate or mates from hell... Or maybe you were the house mate from hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does both count lol i was a victim of living with a flat mate from hell never cleaned up always stealing my food and my milk arrrrr

me the other hand i was just noisy music up really loud an odd party here and there and abit of fun in the bedroom so im guilty to being a flat me from hell lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Yeah he was my ex.

Living with hell.

Yeah my ex. Fucker drove me nuts

Girls I wasn't that bad was I but that loud music drove me nuts lol

"Were you ever living with a house mate or mates from hell... Or maybe you were the house mate from hell."

id say id be hell to live with!i drove my ex away and gud ridance to him too!

Lol had a house mate who never cleaned cooked and stole all the good in the house. But as I used to leave the house at the weekend I started putting laxatives in some of my food I wasn't going to eat. Took a while when the dr told him he had ibs he had to admit to stealing the food.

Yes! Had the mankiest person share a house with me in my younger days, her cleanliness was disturbing and shook me to the core.. Her sexual habits where appalling.. But who am I to judge lol

The parties where out of order.. I felt sorry for the people next door.. One time belfast city council noise pollution came with the police to lift our equipment out of order but good times

"Yes! Had the mankiest person share a house with me in my younger days, her cleanliness was disturbing and shook me to the core.. Her sexual habits where appalling.. But who am I to judge lol

The parties where out of order.. I felt sorry for the people next door.. One time belfast city council noise pollution came with the police to lift our equipment out of order but good times "

Years ago I lived with three ladies, sharing rent that is, one had recruited three if us to share so she used to collect the rent from us, we eventually found out she was pocketing the lot!!! Thank God for paper trails lol

One of the other ladies had her boyfriend live with us, they used to sit in the kitchen until 6am chatting, my bedroom was above, it drive me nuts listening to their mumbling!!!!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Lived in a block of apartments in den haag in holland with a load of irish.job agency had lots of flats in block. Was ashamed to be irish. All dirtbirds.not only did they wreck the luxury apartments but tought it was funny.ours was immaculate.and all housemates had to follow basic rules of decency or id fuck them out.I often did.and enjoyed it

Used to live with a guy as a student who would always steal and use my toiletries, the fecker went through so much shower gel and deodorant it was unreal! Anyway I raised the issue about the shower gel a few times when I'd got up in the morning for a shower and there was none to be seen, but it didn't make a difference. So eventually I just bought a supply of shower gel and pissed and wanked into it and left it out for him to use. Should have seen his face when I told him d*unk one night about 3 months later.

"Used to live with a guy as a student who would always steal and use my toiletries, the fecker went through so much shower gel and deodorant it was unreal! Anyway I raised the issue about the shower gel a few times when I'd got up in the morning for a shower and there was none to be seen, but it didn't make a difference. So eventually I just bought a supply of shower gel and pissed and wanked into it and left it out for him to use. Should have seen his face when I told him d*unk one night about 3 months later. "

just spat my tea all over the screen reading this.... LMFAO

[Removed by poster at 12/03/14 12:29:02]

I house shared with my best friend, she was going through a drugs phase and I've never taken a drug in my life, not judging, just never been my thing. One night she was out of her head on something and had brought two lads home, she sat out the front garden rocking back and forth and the two lads came into the house. I woke up and wandered out into the hall to see two strangers coming up the stairs!! Frightened the life out of me!! Thank god they were fairly harmless, just out of their heads aswell, so I rang them a taxi and put my friend to bed. I moved out after that and lived alone!! Best move I ever made!!

» Add a new message to this topic