FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No not me, the new Lars von Trier movie Just wondering if anyone has watched it yet and their thoughts on it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No not me, the new Lars von Trier movie Just wondering if anyone has watched it yet and their thoughts on it? "

I'm just waiting for the 'uncut' version!

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

So had to have a Google about it cos never heard of it. Shia la beouf does not sell it for me im afraid.

"No not me, the new Lars von Trier movie Just wondering if anyone has watched it yet and their thoughts on it?

"

lol, just thought I would ask as it might appeal to some on here!

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"No not me, the new Lars von Trier movie Just wondering if anyone has watched it yet and their thoughts on it? "

Bollox it is you

"No not me, the new Lars von Trier movie Just wondering if anyone has watched it yet and their thoughts on it?

Bollox it is you "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bollox it is you "

I 2nd that Slo

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

Can you have a circumcision reversed?

newry

Can you have a circumcision reversed? "

would you want too

Lucan

would you want too "

I'd like to star in the "uncut" version of the movie!

newry

would you want too

I'd like to star in the "uncut" version of the movie! "

you would be way too cheesey then

By *irkmcquickleyMan  over a year ago

drogheda

lol

Lucan

Lol indeed

Lucan

Is it going to show in mainstream cinemas? I've just looked it up on Google. I fear in my familiar with the trilogy. It sounds a bit dark, or is it?

"Is it going to show in mainstream cinemas? I've just looked it up on Google. I fear in my familiar with the trilogy. It sounds a bit dark, or is it? "

Yes it is very dark, the director is well known for causing contraversy.

Lucan

"Is it going to show in mainstream cinemas? I've just looked it up on Google. I fear in my familiar with the trilogy. It sounds a bit dark, or is it?

Yes it is very dark, the director is well known for causing contraversy."

Have you seen the other two of the three? Are they subtitled? The only subtitled movie I've enjoyed yet was Das Boot. I just find them distracting. Would you need to see them all to get full value from it?

Sorry for all the questions!

"Is it going to show in mainstream cinemas? I've just looked it up on Google. I fear in my familiar with the trilogy. It sounds a bit dark, or is it?

Yes it is very dark, the director is well known for causing contraversy.

Have you seen the other two of the three? Are they subtitled? The only subtitled movie I've enjoyed yet was Das Boot. I just find them distracting. Would you need to see them all to get full value from it?

Sorry for all the questions! "

only two have been released, it is in English, no subtitles lol

around

Isn't it the third part of a trilogy. And then the third i.e nympomania, is turned into three films too.

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

I'm not too gone on Lars Von Trier, but his stuff is so anti Hollywood I'm always willing to give it a whirl anyway

"I'm not too gone on Lars Von Trier, but his stuff is so anti Hollywood I'm always willing to give it a whirl anyway "

Lucan

"I'm not too gone on Lars Von Trier, but his stuff is so anti Hollywood I'm always willing to give it a whirl anyway "

Might be worth starting at the beginning so, although Shia La Beouf in le buff isn't exactly spurring me on!

around

"I'm not too gone on Lars Von Trier, but his stuff is so anti Hollywood I'm always willing to give it a whirl anyway

Might be worth starting at the beginning so, although Shia La Beouf in le buff isn't exactly spurring me on! "

"I'm not too gone on Lars Von Trier, but his stuff is so anti Hollywood I'm always willing to give it a whirl anyway

Might be worth starting at the beginning so, although Shia La Beouf in le buff isn't exactly spurring me on! "

I wasnt a Shia La Boeuf fan before watching this at all but he is actually pretty good in it. If yer easily shocked though I would probably avoid, it deals with some very messed up subjects, and it is not arousing really, even though it is centred around sexual subjects. I don't even know if I liked it , but it certainly left me thinking about it long after I watched it.

Lucan

Might be worth starting at the beginning so, although Shia La Beouf in le buff isn't exactly spurring me on!

I wasnt a Shia La Boeuf fan before watching this at all but he is actually pretty good in it. If yer easily shocked though I would probably avoid, it deals with some very messed up subjects, and it is not arousing really, even though it is centred around sexual subjects. I don't even know if I liked it , but it certainly left me thinking about it long after I watched it."

I might give it a go when I get a chance. Sure I can watch it with the light on.

» Add a new message to this topic