FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Malaysian airliner

Malaysian airliner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Strange how that plane just disappeared! What would you say happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

There sayin it disintegrated in mid air

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 fake passports used to board the plane... its a mystery..

This day an age and they lose an aircraft thats scary

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

A friend of mine only left two days earlier usin the same airline it would frighten d shit outta ya

No wreckage or nothing found either . . Just completly dissapered

Haven't stopped in 3 days. . Flat out

Missed all the news. .. tell me more

"There sayin it disintegrated in mid air "

So scary, I hope they find some of those poor people

Just looked online there.

I reckon terrorism. Plane disappeared off radar when it was over sea. Reckon they crashed into water??

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"There sayin it disintegrated in mid air

So scary, I hope they find some of those poor people "

I believe that in the entire history of aviation there has never been a survivor from a passenger jet crashing at sea.

Lucan

"Just looked online there.

I reckon terrorism. Plane disappeared off radar when it was over sea. Reckon they crashed into water?? "

Logical assumption, I would've thought.

I believe that in the entire history of aviation there has never been a survivor from a passenger jet crashing at sea. "

even just to recover the bodies so the families can have some kind of closure.

I reckon terrorism. Plane disappeared off radar when it was over sea. Reckon they crashed into water??

Logical assumption, I would've thought. "

Obvious I know. It's deffo not as strange as we think. I reckon terrorists did something with scanners/trackers etc .

In this day and age

I believe that in the entire history of aviation there has never been a survivor from a passenger jet crashing at sea. "

Did you not see the video of the Ethiopian plane crash landing just off the beach in the Indian ocean several years ago? 50 odd survivors from that one.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

you never know but if the plane was highjacked then i could have been shot down by Chinese or who ever and with a near full tanl of fuel there wouldnt be much left to recover

Lucan

I believe that in the entire history of aviation there has never been a survivor from a passenger jet crashing at sea.

Did you not see the video of the Ethiopian plane crash landing just off the beach in the Indian ocean several years ago? 50 odd survivors from that one."

Ok, there's one then, although it was out of fuel and just off the beach as you say, and had been flying low for some time before it landed as the pilot had intended to land at the nearby airfield.

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 10/03/14 15:21:14]

Lucan

"you never know but if the plane was highjacked then i could have been shot down by Chinese or who ever and with a near full tanl of fuel there wouldnt be much left to recover "

Why would the Chinese shoot it down though? Most of the passengers were Chinese .

"you never know but if the plane was highjacked then i could have been shot down by Chinese or who ever and with a near full tanl of fuel there wouldnt be much left to recover

Why would the Chinese shoot it down though? Most of the passengers were Chinese . "

maybe to prevent a 9/11 type attack

Lucan

"you never know but if the plane was highjacked then i could have been shot down by Chinese or who ever and with a near full tanl of fuel there wouldnt be much left to recover

Why would the Chinese shoot it down though? Most of the passengers were Chinese .

maybe to prevent a 9/11 type attack "

Oh right

Lol, no, I'm not buying that. So would be likely to conduct a 9/11 style attack on China? Isn't the theory that the plane is on the bottom of the ocean the most likely one?

i think it was blown to smitherines with a bomb , and due to air pressure, they didnt have time for a mayday call..

By *ocbrownMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

There probably on an island someplace with lots of weird shit happening and black smoke floating around the place

Wonder if the Paddy Power marketing machine is going to open up a book on what happened to this plane.

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

"i think it was blown to smitherines with a bomb , and due to air pressure, they didnt have time for a mayday call.."

Just FYI twasint at a high enough altitude. Apparently. I'm not an aviation engineer just know a couple, could be wrong.

Oh right

Lol, no, I'm not buying that. So would be likely to conduct a 9/11 style attack on China? Isn't the theory that the plane is on the bottom of the ocean the most likely one? "

why the LOL ?

its just a theory like everyone else its most likely at the bottom of the sea but where is the debris or even the flight recorder ? because they found the air France plane in much deeper water off the coast of Brazil when it crashed. thats why its a mystery and is puzzling people a lot smarter than myself

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh right

Lol, no, I'm not buying that. So would be likely to conduct a 9/11 style attack on China? Isn't the theory that the plane is on the bottom of the ocean the most likely one?

why the LOL ?

its just a theory like everyone else its most likely at the bottom of the sea but where is the debris or even the flight recorder ? because they found the air France plane in much deeper water off the coast of Brazil when it crashed. thats why its a mystery and is puzzling people a lot smarter than myself "

chances are if debris is spread far and wide the plane blew up in

Mid air

"i think it was blown to smitherines with a bomb , and due to air pressure, they didnt have time for a mayday call..

Just FYI twasint at a high enough altitude. Apparently. I'm not an aviation engineer just know a couple, could be wrong. "

apparently!!!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"you never know but if the plane was highjacked then i could have been shot down by Chinese or who ever and with a near full tanl of fuel there wouldnt be much left to recover "

I'm edging towards that theory myself , especially now they are saying that the aircraft had turned around .

However , to get a government to admit to that is something else entirely .

Thoughts are with those families affected .

Lucan

Oh right

why the LOL ?

its just a theory like everyone else its most likely at the bottom of the sea but where is the debris or even the flight recorder ? because they found the air France plane in much deeper water off the coast of Brazil when it crashed. thats why its a mystery and is puzzling people a lot smarter than myself "

Sorry. The lol was because I thought you were having a laugh

"There probably on an island someplace with lots of weird shit happening and black smoke floating around the place "

and a polar bear.

By *ocbrownMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

"There probably on an island someplace with lots of weird shit happening and black smoke floating around the place

and a polar bear."

and a big old ship and an underground bunker

Read that apparently the passengers mobile phones are still working as family embers have tired to call but no ones answering and there's some Chinese social network site that's shown some of the passengers as online since the crash very strange.

"Read that apparently the passengers mobile phones are still working as family embers have tired to call but no ones answering and there's some Chinese social network site that's shown some of the passengers as online since the crash very strange. "

That is very strange

By *antyfetishTV/TS  over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

I'm edging towards that theory myself , especially now they are saying that the aircraft had turned around .

However , to get a government to admit to that is something else entirely .

Thoughts are with those families affected ."

anybody ever see the film millenium...

maybe its been stolen ,dismantled in a big shed some where and going to be sold off as spare parts! ?

keeping an eye on done deal

"

anybody ever see the film millenium... "

we've been expecting you

I reckon terrorism. Plane disappeared off radar when it was over sea. Reckon they crashed into water?? "

lol this is hilarious ! over sea crashed into water ! great work Sherlock !

omg ur a hoot god forgive me

» Add a new message to this topic