Nope, I am a cold hearted bastard that has no feelings to offer anyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"ive falling in love !! has this happened to anyone

Nope, I am a cold hearted bastard that has no feelings to offer anyone"

thought i was aswell !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It happens to the best of them at some stage or another, even Hitler fell in Love

Have you fallen for someone on this site ?

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

With someone in here!, good on ya if that's your thing. But here for me personally I keep my heart outside n this is for physical pleasure between likeminded people with none of the dull routines of the real life to ruin things.

"Have you fallen for someone on this site ?"
yep ive been here over a year and met loads of times !! but i know hes a born swingger !!

"ive falling in love !! has this happened to anyone

Nope, I am a cold hearted bastard that has no feelings to offer anyone"

liar

"Have you fallen for someone on this site ?yep ive been here over a year and met loads of times !! but i know hes a born swingger !! "

sounds like a match made in heaven

"Have you fallen for someone on this site ?yep ive been here over a year and met loads of times !! but i know hes a born swingger !!

sounds like a match made in heaven "

i wish even doh im married

"Have you fallen for someone on this site ?yep ive been here over a year and met loads of times !! but i know hes a born swingger !!

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married "

Ahh lol

oh i hear ya.....in exactly the same boat

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married

oh i hear ya.....in exactly the same boat "

City Centre

"Have you fallen for someone on this site ?yep ive been here over a year and met loads of times !! but i know hes a born swingger !! "

Well least then it's out in the open from the start and he doesn't have to go through the guilt of hiding it.

The problem is he is unlikely to change as is a lifestyle hard to break and step away from forever, believe me I've tried!. No one can change a person it is ultimately up to the person to make their own decisions so the issue lies with you.

Can you be the one who makes love to him and know he or you both play as a couple or will the real world fears n jealousy get in the way!.

No one can give that answer but yourself but at least you both can be upfront n honest about the sex side of your relationship as many be envious of that!.

City Centre

Ha oh well that puts a different light on my previous post lol!.

Sometimes a step back and a bit of me time is needed at this stage as emotions and feelings can be a roller coaster n if step off at the wrong stage before it comes back to base can have severe consequences and may wish after you stayed in your seat to the end!

Well least then it's out in the open from the start and he doesn't have to go through the guilt of hiding it.

The problem is he is unlikely to change as is a lifestyle hard to break and step away from forever, believe me I've tried!. No one can change a person it is ultimately up to the person to make their own decisions so the issue lies with you.

Can you be the one who makes love to him and know he or you both play as a couple or will the real world fears n jealousy get in the way!.

No one can give that answer but yourself but at least you both can be upfront n honest about the sex side of your relationship as many be envious of that!."

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

I know this story. It happens more often than you might think.

Many moons ago, I met a wonderful girl here on Fabs who was on the rebound from a real life relationship. I knew my role.

We remained in contact long after and I occasionally had a chance to offer encouragement and support in her moving on. She got through things.

We stayed in touch, and occasionally "bumped" into one another, we had wonderful fun times together, both in correspondence and personal encounters. She declared her affections for me which conflicted with my status, I deflected them with humour, but in private I was often moved by them.

Then later she met a good man, and settled. It was only then I realised my true feelings for her. Thing is, I realised what was best for her, and was happy to remain silent and let her fly away.

You have to use your judgement, take time and reflect, think of the future, consider a strategy that benefits all parties. I'm just sharing this to let you know your not alone. It happens many of us. There is a fine line between casual sex and emotional sex, this is how we are hardwired as humans, your not weaker or stronger by how you process it.

Sometimes being attached with a wandering eye can leave you exposed and open to another heart, its like your vulnerable to affections.

To find yourself facing this dilemma is completley normal. Just take your time, step away, talk or even engage with another. Use time wisely.

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

I just got a call from someone from here that I never spoke to before. Her voice must have a particular frequency or some such cause omg! I reckon it may well be possible!

"I know this story. It happens more often than you might think.

Many moons ago, I met a wonderful girl here on Fabs who was on the rebound from a real life relationship. I knew my role.

We remained in contact long after and I occasionally had a chance to offer encouragement and support in her moving on. She got through things.

We stayed in touch, and occasionally "bumped" into one another, we had wonderful fun times together, both in correspondence and personal encounters. She declared her affections for me which conflicted with my status, I deflected them with humour, but in private I was often moved by them.

Then later she met a good man, and settled. It was only then I realised my true feelings for her. Thing is, I realised what was best for her, and was happy to remain silent and let her fly away.

You have to use your judgement, take time and reflect, think of the future, consider a strategy that benefits all parties. I'm just sharing this to let you know your not alone. It happens many of us. There is a fine line between casual sex and emotional sex, this is how we are hardwired as humans, your not weaker or stronger by how you process it.

Sometimes being attached with a wandering eye can leave you exposed and open to another heart, its like your vulnerable to affections.

To find yourself facing this dilemma is completley normal. Just take your time, step away, talk or even engage with another. Use time wisely.

"

Wow, very impressed in your attitude to applying your judgement, Keep posting on the forums and maybe just maybe some of your wisdom might actually rub off on me

lmao your married, on a site for discrete sec and you have fallin in love with a person off here? Utter disaster! What did I tell you people! Keep it simple and casual

Ballybrit

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married lmao your married, on a site for discrete sec and you have fallin in love with a person off here? Utter disaster! What did I tell you people! Keep it simple and casual "

A classic and simple methodology for reducing the incidence of being wrong I.e. being an arsehole. Is to accept ones own fallibility. Where, in the name of fuck, do you get off, bitchin at people who find happiness? ?? And it's none of your business!

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married lmao your married, on a site for discrete sec and you have fallin in love with a person off here? Utter disaster! What did I tell you people! Keep it simple and casual

A classic and simple methodology for reducing the incidence of being wrong I.e. being an arsehole. Is to accept ones own fallibility. Where, in the name of fuck, do you get off, bitchin at people who find happiness? ?? And it's none of your business! "

that has to be the funniest comment I read here yet! A person whose married finds "happiness" on a site aimed at no strings fun? I'd have some consumption at maybe a single person going all out to go more and more after a person on here but not somebody whose married and potentially has kids!

Ballybrit

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married lmao your married, on a site for discrete sec and you have fallin in love with a person off here? Utter disaster! What did I tell you people! Keep it simple and casual

A classic and simple methodology for reducing the incidence of being wrong I.e. being an arsehole. Is to accept ones own fallibility. Where, in the name of fuck, do you get off, bitchin at people who find happiness? ?? And it's none of your business! that has to be the funniest comment I read here yet! A person whose married finds "happiness" on a site aimed at no strings fun? I'd have some consumption at maybe a single person going all out to go more and more after a person on here but not somebody whose married and potentially has kids!"

Well that's odd enough to warrant a reply. I'm not married. Never have been. I have a child, granted. Very proud father. Dumbass!

Ballybrit

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married lmao your married, on a site for discrete sec and you have fallin in love with a person off here? Utter disaster! What did I tell you people! Keep it simple and

casual

A classic and simple methodology for reducing the incidence of being wrong I.e. being an arsehole. Is to accept ones own fallibility. Where, in the name of fuck, do you get off, bitchin at people who find happiness? ?? And it's none of your business! that has to be the funniest comment I read here yet! A person whose married finds "happiness" on a site aimed at no strings fun? I'd have some consumption at maybe a single person going all out to go more and more after a person on here but not somebody whose married and potentially has kids!

Well that's odd enough to warrant a reply. I'm not married. Never have been. I have a child, granted. Very proud father. Dumbass!"

And Cmere? If you know of anyone with consumption. 1950s yeah?

A classic and simple methodology for reducing the incidence of being wrong I.e. being an arsehole. Is to accept ones own fallibility. Where, in the name of fuck, do you get off, bitchin at people who find happiness? ?? And it's none of your business! that has to be the funniest comment I read here yet! A person whose married finds "happiness" on a site aimed at no strings fun? I'd have some consumption at maybe a single person going all out to go more and more after a person on here but not somebody whose married and potentially has kids!

Well that's odd enough to warrant a reply. I'm not married. Never have been. I have a child, granted. Very proud father. Dumbass!"

holy god! I was talking about the ops situation not u but if u want the bigger picture, do I think it's normal for people to "fall in love" on a site for no strings fun? In my honest opinion I think it fully depends on your intentions signing up here! I fully stand begind the claim some sign up here with hopefully more intentions then no strings fun but don't openly admit it

Ballybrit

Well that's odd enough to warrant a reply. I'm not married. Never have been. I have a child, granted. Very proud father. Dumbass!holy god! I was talking about the ops situation not u but if u want the bigger picture, do I think it's normal for people to "fall in love" on a site for no strings fun? In my honest opinion I think it fully depends on your intentions signing up here! I fully stand begind the claim some sign up here with hopefully more intentions then no strings fun but don't openly admit it "

Ah ok! My bad! Sorry brother I thought that was a personal crack and I was wrong. I'm very sorry ok?

Ballybrit

Well that's odd enough to warrant a reply. I'm not married. Never have been. I have a child, granted. Very proud father. Dumbass!holy god! I was talking about the ops situation not u but if u want the bigger picture, do I think it's normal for people to "fall in love" on a site for no strings fun? In my honest opinion I think it fully depends on your intentions signing up here! I fully stand begind the claim some sign up here with hopefully more intentions then no strings fun but don't openly admit it

Ah ok! My bad! Sorry brother I thought that was a personal crack and I was wrong. I'm very sorry ok?"

I get yer point but wasn't there a song about looking for love in all the wrong places???

Well that's odd enough to warrant a reply. I'm not married. Never have been. I have a child, granted. Very proud father. Dumbass!holy god! I was talking about the ops situation not u but if u want the bigger picture, do I think it's normal for people to "fall in love" on a site for no strings fun? In my honest opinion I think it fully depends on your intentions signing up here! I fully stand begind the claim some sign up here with hopefully more intentions then no strings fun but don't openly admit it

Ah ok! My bad! Sorry brother I thought that was a personal crack and I was wrong. I'm very sorry ok?

I get yer point but wasn't there a song about looking for love in all the wrong places???"

I think if your a person who deep down wants more then fun, u should use a dating site but that's certainly not advisable to somebody whose married because chances are when people find out your married they won't touch u with a barge pole! I'm here for fun! Nothing more, I can admit that straight out! I think it depends your frame of mind! If your unsure whether u want fun or more then fun, wouldn't it be better stay off sites like these when your married?

Ballybrit

Need the first line of a song...

Falling in love on a site aimed at no strings fun can have a dire ending for you if feelings are not reciprocated

Ballybrit

"Falling in love on a site aimed at no strings fun can have a dire ending for you if feelings are not reciprocated "

And you've actually, seriously, been in love, enough times to preach? C'mer to me young fella for a second. And I say this with all due respect, which is fuck all, and less affection cause you obviously know fuck all about the true nature of that. Each to their own buddy!!! Clog that gob with something please?

"Falling in love on a site aimed at no strings fun can have a dire ending for you if feelings are not reciprocated

And you've actually, seriously, been in love, enough times to preach? C'mer to me young fella for a second. And I say this with all due respect, which is fuck all, and less affection cause you obviously know fuck all about the true nature of that. Each to their own buddy!!! Clog that gob with something please? "

you obviously took no note to the comment just made! Do u understand the term "not reciprocated"? it is a site for sex after all and it's not a dating site

Let's talk about love love love let's talk about love lol night all

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

It's very easy to fall for someone if u talk enough in my previous relationship I fell for someone online but I stopped talkin to him before it got 2 far

Ballybrit

"Falling in love on a site aimed at no strings fun can have a dire ending for you if feelings are not reciprocated

And you've actually, seriously, been in love, enough times to preach? C'mer to me young fella for a second. And I say this with all due respect, which is fuck all, and less affection cause you obviously know fuck all about the true nature of that. Each to their own buddy!!! Clog that gob with something please? you obviously took no note to the comment just made! Do u understand the term "not reciprocated"? it is a site for sex after all and it's not a dating site "

Tell you what. You have sex with as many people as you can and still expect to marry a virgin. I can't stand your double standards. Love happens. It's kinda the point. And wherever it happens, it should always, ALWAYS, be encouraged. If I, or anybody, finds love here, happy days.

I didn't even know I was in love untill she spanked my ass and said your in love

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I didn't even know I was in love untill she spanked my ass and said your in love "

Lmao

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married

oh i hear ya.....in exactly the same boat "

Know the feeling.......

otherside of nowhere

Hate to say it but I think on a site like this it's a disaster waiting to happen ...but there are exceptions I sapose....but being married already just throws something else into the mix

sounds like a match made in heaven i wish even doh im married lmao your married, on a site for discrete sec and you have fallin in love with a person off here? Utter disaster! What did I tell you people! Keep it simple and casual "

If only life was so simple lol.....

Falling in love can happen anywhere, and is as easy as the overuse of an exclamation mark.

Life is that simple lol I have had a few no strings fun partners in the past and I have yet to fall for any of them! If I say I want sex(which I'm on this site for) then it is just sex! if your on this site and you see to much of a fella and fall for him and he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, that's not his problem and I'm sure he won't loose sleep over it!

"Life is that simple lol I have had a few no strings fun partners in the past and I have yet to fall for any of them! If I say I want sex(which I'm on this site for) then it is just sex! if your on this site and you see to much of a fella and fall for him and he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, that's not his problem and I'm sure he won't loose sleep over it! "

Im not talking about me personally, I am just saying, this may be a swing site, a site with people, people have feelings, just because they want sex doesn't make them numb to anything, and it can happen, and more than likely when u least expect it ...nothing in life is black and white....a whole mass of grey area too...

Exactly .. we never looked to fall for each other .. but hey these things happen .. and I'm a happy bunny .. no point closing your heart and mind .. the sex here even NSA is much more intense and fulfilling if you have a connection with the person(s) your getting naughty with .. but I guess if all you want is ticks on your bedposts you don't really need to be here go to coppers .. its a swinger site not a dial pussy/cock .. USING others to get your hole isn't what swinging is about .. you gotta all be enjoying yourselves.. trust is a big thing here and with trust with who your playing with you get to experience alot more ... well thats my experience anyway as a fem..

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Snickers u verified yet. .

Jsysus your taking your time.

OP, would you keep swinging with him if you became a couple?

Yes I'm talking in general overall but this thread is a married woman who claims she's after "falling in love" and he's not in the same boat! Utter disaster IMO! Realistically again just IMO if you are a person who joins a no strings fun website and you are a person who gets attached easily, I don't think fun is for you! I feel that if a part of you gets an inkling that you want more then fun, your better off not on here! This is not ment as offence but a lot here are 40

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view!

well to both cat and op may i just put my opinion out there for you to have a think.

I was married she fell for someone else it crushed me badly but 18 months on i have never been as happy. If your not happy in life with a person staying together for the kids, not wanting to hurt them or what ever reason you may have is the worst thing for everyone. In my opinion your only putting off the inevitable. life your life happy not trap. ( that's how you feel)

as the saying goes regret the thing you have done not the things you have never done.

lady just my opinion. I wish you happiness and love. It is there for us all.

"Yes I'm talking in general overall but this thread is a married woman who claims she's after "falling in love" and he's not in the same boat! Utter disaster IMO! Realistically again just IMO if you are a person who joins a no strings fun website and you are a person who gets attached easily, I don't think fun is for you! I feel that if a part of you gets an inkling that you want more then fun, your better off not on here! This is not ment as offence but a lot here are 40

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view!"

people are only human and even love can form on a swing site jeez

Snickers seriously lad will you get a big massive grip and that tick feckin brain of yours look at what advise your giving and your statements. are you really about 16???

so single ppl over 40 are not after anything but a relationship?

cop on you pleb..

[Removed by poster at 11/03/14 11:37:26]

I heard a quote over the weekend 'love is just lust with jealousy added' , cynical but true in a lot of cases.

"Snickers seriously lad will you get a big massive grip and that tick feckin brain of yours look at what advise your giving and your statements. are you really about 16???

cop on you pleb.. "

yes it's only common that as people get older a larger percentage of them eventually will want to settle! There is nothing unusual about that! Ye make it sound like it's a great thing to "fall in love on here"! I'd put a mortgage on it that it will cause more mishaps than happiness!

My town

"Snickers seriously lad will you get a big massive grip and that tick feckin brain of yours look at what advise your giving and your statements. are you really about 16???

cop on you pleb.. "

my new word pleb hs ha I ain't heard that un donkeys years

cop on you pleb.. "

i never said all single people over 40 are after a relationship lol

My town

Right iam on here nsa if I was meeting someone all the time and both parties felt the attraction and feeling sometimes can't be helped we not move it up to the next level ..just cause you met on a swingers site who is to say the relationship will fail.

I would have to disagree with you rinky ( not because we don't get on ) I know there was no jealousy in my marriage and I loved her with all my heart. I know you said in some cases but in my opinion if there is jealousy in love then personal I wouldn't call that love. just my opinion.

olive branch??

"yes it's only common that as people get older a larger percentage of them eventually will want to settle! There is nothing unusual about that! Ye make it sound like it's a great thing to "fall in love on here"! I'd put a mortgage on it that it will cause more mishaps than happiness! "

Snickers the biggest problem we have with you, is that you generalise.

do you get what generalising is? did you have a look over your past posts and cop it?

do people here meet and fall in love? yes, sometimes

does that work out badly? maybe, sometimes

does it work out well? It could possibly be the best thing to happen to those two people.

Are you getting it yet?

"Right iam on here nsa if I was meeting someone all the time and both parties felt the attraction and feeling sometimes can't be helped we not move it up to the next level ..just cause you met on a swingers site who is to say the relationship will fail.

"

i will pick out one thing u said and this is up to yourself what happens! "Meeting all the time"! That has a recipe for feelings to get involved and in that situation I 100 % understand how feelings get involved

"yes it's only common that as people get older a larger percentage of them eventually will want to settle! There is nothing unusual about that! Ye make it sound like it's a great thing to "fall in love on here"! I'd put a mortgage on it that it will cause more mishaps than happiness!

do you get what generalising is? did you have a look over your past posts and cop it?

does it work out well? It could possibly be the best thing to happen to those two people.

Are you getting it yet?"

I doubt it

ok pleb answer this. If im 45 and want to settle down but Do not want to stop swinging where do i find the woman i will love in every way. or any age for that matter.

cop on you pleb.. yes it's only common that as people get older a larger percentage of them eventually will want to settle! There is nothing unusual about that! Ye make it sound like it's a great thing to "fall in love on here"! I'd put a mortgage on it that it will cause more mishaps than happiness! "

I'm sorry but ill disagree...I'm over and i left a 16 year marriage, its s case of being there and done that...and especially as I get older ive discovered its only me that can make me happy.... Just my personal life experience, and can say especially in the last year my life has changed all for the better and can promise u a relationship is not on the cards for a long long time....ive friends on here and in real life who are very similar... So don't assume people are all the same, yes course some people over 40 want more in life as do they in the 20s 30s 50s and 60s...its not an age thing, its a human thing.....live life and then see where you are in your 40s...you may be very surprised...

"I would have to disagree with you rinky ( not because we don't get on ) I know there was no jealousy in my marriage and I loved her with all my heart. I know you said in some cases but in my opinion if there is jealousy in love then personal I wouldn't call that love. just my opinion.

olive branch?? "

I didnt say I thought it applied to everyone, I do think though people can think they are in love when they aren't. Anyway, what even is love, basically a chemical imbalance in the brain

"yes it's only common that as people get older a larger percentage of them eventually will want to settle! There is nothing unusual about that! Ye make it sound like it's a great thing to "fall in love on here"! I'd put a mortgage on it that it will cause more mishaps than happiness!

Are you getting it yet?"

"I would have to disagree with you rinky ( not because we don't get on ) I know there was no jealousy in my marriage and I loved her with all my heart. I know you said in some cases but in my opinion if there is jealousy in love then personal I wouldn't call that love. just my opinion.

olive branch?? "

Love without jealousy???

Maybe you haven't been in love.

olive branch??

Love without jealousy???

Maybe you haven't been in love."

Yeah, I will fully admit to having been jealous at times in the past, not to an extreme extent but we are only human and it's a rare person I am sure has never felt even a slight twinge of jealousy in a relationship. My two cents anyway.

@rinky.

without meaning to sound like a little girl love is indescribable but ill give it a go. I use to come home from work and really my heart would beat faster flutters in my stomach smile from ear to ear just waiting to see her. so yes your right chemical imbalance in the brain. lol

I'll ask a question! Swinging couples on here! Have any of u(male or female) ever felt jealous when ur partner has been with another person! I have often thought of this! Is swinging not a risky thing to do as part of a couple?

"Yes I'm talking in general overall but this thread is a married woman who claims she's after "falling in love" and he's not in the same boat! Utter disaster IMO! Realistically again just IMO if you are a person who joins a no strings fun website and you are a person who gets attached easily, I don't think fun is for you! I feel that if a part of you gets an inkling that you want more then fun, your better off not on here! This is not ment as offence but a lot here are 40

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view!"

dear KS, speak for yourself!! How dare you generalise about ppl over 40!! You have no idea about life, love or sex for that matter. You're too inquisitive and too judgemental. And yes your posts annoy me.........over and over again

by the way Im not saying theres anything wrong with being in love, I've been with the same guy for over 7 years now and no matter what I would never want to be with anyone else, I've never cheated on him or had the desire to, this lifestyle suits us because we like knowing the other is being naughty and getting up to badness lol , noone gets me like he does, or would put up with me like he does lmao. So yeah if that is love then consider me sold!

Falling in love is wonderful and confusing at the same time. But it makes you feel alive. And thats what we all need. ....enjoy the feeling

@ candy

yes i have been in love. well talking jealousy yes i was in the sence of that fucker is off work or out on the piss but never in the sence of another man. no never although how ironic the one girl I trusted completely now has giving me trust issue. haha. ( kick in the nuts) hello beav this is the universe. haha

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view! dear KS, speak for yourself!! How dare you generalise about ppl over 40!! You have no idea about life, love or sex for that matter. You're too inquisitive and too judgemental. And yes your posts annoy me.........over and over again"

i never generalised about people over 40 lol! Simple point I'm making is use a site for its purpose! Can you help who u fall for? In my honest opinion yes u can stop it before it goes to far!! is it worth takin a risk and been left broken hearted? I don't know but one things for certain, if u see to much of a person on a site for no strings fun there is a huge chance one party is gonna get feelings

"I'll ask a question! Swinging couples on here! Have any of u(male or female) ever felt jealous when ur partner has been with another person! I have often thought of this! Is swinging not a risky thing to do as part of a couple?"

It depends on the relationship I would say.

" dear KS, speak for yourself!! How dare you generalise about ppl over 40!! You have no idea about life, love or sex for that matter. You're too inquisitive and too judgemental. And yes your posts annoy me.........over and over again"

P.S. She has a chainsaw & knows how to use it.

"I'll ask a question! Swinging couples on here! Have any of u(male or female) ever felt jealous when ur partner has been with another person! I have often thought of this! Is swinging not a risky thing to do as part of a couple?"

Speaking on behalf of me and MS slut, No. We were very much cards on the table when we met. (we met on a dating site) She explained what her interests were, and I did mine. Swinging was one of them, so we discussed how and if we would do it. we joined here and met people and picked their brains.

At our first meet when i looked over and saw Ms Slut getting fucked by a guy with a thicker cock than me while i was getting my cock sucked by his gf, and i saw how much she was enjoying herself, and how much she liked seeing me enjoy myself, i knew it wasnt possible to be jealous in that situation.

I'm confident in the fact that she's going home with me at the end of the night, but until then we're having fun sharing each other.

"@ candy

yes i have been in love. well talking jealousy yes i was in the sence of that fucker is off work or out on the piss but never in the sence of another man. no never although how ironic the one girl I trusted completely now has giving me trust issue. haha. ( kick in the nuts) hello beav this is the universe. haha "

Jealousy is not always just smoke, sometimes you just can't see the fire.

"@ candy

yes i have been in love. well talking jealousy yes i was in the sence of that fucker is off work or out on the piss but never in the sence of another man. no never although how ironic the one girl I trusted completely now has giving me trust issue. haha. ( kick in the nuts) hello beav this is the universe. haha

Jealousy is not always just smoke, sometimes you just can't see the fire.

"

you can be all in the mindset of NSA only but sometimes sparks fly and love can happen. Sometimes it's just infatuation.

Thing is some people only want a hole to fuck and don't want any connection. Hence they won't fall in love..

But then others have standards and want to improve their sex life with people they can connect with. Which makes them more open to fall for someone, whether that is their intention or not.

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view! dear KS, speak for yourself!! How dare you generalise about ppl over 40!! You have no idea about life, love or sex for that matter. You're too inquisitive and too judgemental. And yes your posts annoy me.........over and over againi never generalised about people over 40 lol! Simple point I'm making is use a site for its purpose! Can you help who u fall for? In my honest opinion yes u can stop it before it goes to far!! is it worth takin a risk and been left broken hearted? I don't know but one things for certain, if u see to much of a person on a site for no strings fun there is a huge chance one party is gonna get feelings "

I'd hope I did develop feelings for a person I'm seeing regular , else I may as stay at home with the rabbit

They say love is a misunderstanding between 2 fools ..I must be fool so

"you can be all in the mindset of NSA only but sometimes sparks fly and love can happen. Sometimes it's just infatuation.

Thing is some people only want a hole to fuck and don't want any connection. Hence they won't fall in love..

But then others have standards and want to improve their sex life with people they can connect with. Which makes them more open to fall for someone, whether that is their intention or not. "

ill fall in love when I look to do it and I look to settle down! What do I need for no strings fun? Aslong as she's not ugly in my eyes and has an ok personality, I'm game to go there! I just keep things simple

otherside of nowhere

"I'll ask a question! Swinging couples on here! Have any of u(male or female) ever felt jealous when ur partner has been with another person! I have often thought of this! Is swinging not a risky thing to do as part of a couple?

It depends on the relationship I would say."

for some cpls id say its a death knell if one is doing it just cause the other wants to or any other reason other then they want to have a little fun.......we are married over 25 years and thankfully we know the differance between sex and love.......and just to add theres being in love and loveing someone i fell in love when i was 16 so dont think it will happen again lol

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view! dear KS, speak for yourself!! How dare you generalise about ppl over 40!! You have no idea about life, love or sex for that matter. You're too inquisitive and too judgemental. And yes your posts annoy me.........over and over againi never generalised about people over 40 lol! Simple point I'm making is use a site for its purpose! Can you help who u fall for? In my honest opinion yes u can stop it before it goes to far!! is it worth takin a risk and been left broken hearted? I don't know but one things for certain, if u see to much of a person on a site for no strings fun there is a huge chance one party is gonna get feelings

I'd hope I did develop feelings for a person I'm seeing regular , else I may as stay at home with the rabbit

"

exactly! so if that's the case and ur on a no strings fun site and u see loads of a particular person! In that situation chances are it's gonna jump to more then just fun for one of u

"you can be all in the mindset of NSA only but sometimes sparks fly and love can happen. Sometimes it's just infatuation.

But then others have standards and want to improve their sex life with people they can connect with. Which makes them more open to fall for someone, whether that is their intention or not. ill fall in love when I look to do it and I look to settle down! What do I need for no strings fun? Aslong as she's not ugly in my eyes and has an ok personality, I'm game to go there! I just keep things simple "

best of luck with that.

Plus and I'm sure at the back of the mind somewhere for a lot at that age is a loving relationship! Just my view! dear KS, speak for yourself!! How dare you generalise about ppl over 40!! You have no idea about life, love or sex for that matter. You're too inquisitive and too judgemental. And yes your posts annoy me.........over and over againi never generalised about people over 40 lol! Simple point I'm making is use a site for its purpose! Can you help who u fall for? In my honest opinion yes u can stop it before it goes to far!! is it worth takin a risk and been left broken hearted? I don't know but one things for certain, if u see to much of a person on a site for no strings fun there is a huge chance one party is gonna get feelings

exactly! so if that's the case and ur on a no strings fun site and u see loads of a particular person! In that situation chances are it's gonna jump to more then just fun for one of u"

Nope, I think you don't understand what I'm saying

I see all by fb's on here regular. I don't have notches on the bed post. We all care about each other. We become great friends. We share parts of our private lives. But we are here for the NSA.

It is perfectly possible to have deep feelings for someone you see regularly with out it becoming romantic love

otherside of nowhere

exactly! so if that's the case and ur on a no strings fun site and u see loads of a particular person! In that situation chances are it's gonna jump to more then just fun for one of u"

you keep saying its a n.s.a. site for you yes but not for everyone the reasons for being here are as veried as there are profiles.....when we joined we were not asked to agree to n.s.a. only sex it wasent in the terms and conditions or did we miss it in the small print

exactly! so if that's the case and ur on a no strings fun site and u see loads of a particular person! In that situation chances are it's gonna jump to more then just fun for one of u

Nope, I think you don't understand what I'm saying

I see all by fb's on here regular. I don't have notches on the bed post. We all care about each other. We become great friends. We share parts of our private lives. But we are here for the NSA.

It is perfectly possible to have deep feelings for someone you see regularly with out it becoming romantic love"

see that's what I see as a huge thing with ye people on the forums! Yer on here as much if not more for social networking then sex! I see with a lot it's about making friends attending meet and greets on a regular basis! That's fine but for me it's solely no strings fun! I have a perfect social life and friends on a regular basis! I get out most weekends! I don't need here as a "social aspect" and before ye jump on It I don't mean that in a bad way

The thread is called falling in love, not let's run off into the sunset together, my point is that people have feelings and it can happen...nobody is here looking for romance and flowers but who knows....simple

Sorry that I'm writing this here, but I'm starting to feel sorry for the clueless fool.

Some one please please please shag the lad

Michael where are you? I'm sure you offered to take one for the team

Michael may fall in love with him and that would be a disaster!!!

The thread is called falling in love, not let's run off into the sunset together, my point is that people have feelings and it can happen...nobody is here looking for romance and flowers but who knows....simple"

and what causes feelings to become involved? Seen one person loads and loads of times and becoming intimate on each occasion! It's nearly a guarentee feelings would then become involved! Would I meet with one woman loads and loads on a reg basis on here? maybe but I have fantasies I want to complete and I can guarentee none of them will turn serious

My town

I think he should go out with his 'mates' as he has social friends and do a good old fashioned pull....... no strings fum that way.

Am I Bill Murray in Groundhog Day???

" see that's what I see as a huge thing with ye people on the forums! Yer on here as much if not more for social networking then sex! I see with a lot it's about making friends attending meet and greets on a regular basis! That's fine but for me it's solely no strings fun! I have a perfect social life and friends on a regular basis! I get out most weekends! I don't need here as a "social aspect" and before ye jump on It I don't mean that in a bad way "

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!

" see that's what I see as a huge thing with ye people on the forums! Yer on here as much if not more for social networking then sex! I see with a lot it's about making friends attending meet and greets on a regular basis! That's fine but for me it's solely no strings fun! I have a perfect social life and friends on a regular basis! I get out most weekends! I don't need here as a "social aspect" and before ye jump on It I don't mean that in a bad way

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!"

I would say if everyones posts were counted up he would probably be number one lol

" see that's what I see as a huge thing with ye people on the forums! Yer on here as much if not more for social networking then sex! I see with a lot it's about making friends attending meet and greets on a regular basis! That's fine but for me it's solely no strings fun! I have a perfect social life and friends on a regular basis! I get out most weekends! I don't need here as a "social aspect" and before ye jump on It I don't mean that in a bad way

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!"

im on here most days but I don't adopt the same philosophy as the "close knit family"! I see more and more each day on here that a lot of people on the forums use this for friends and as their social aspect equally if not more then sex

My town

Ohhh blah blah bloody blah ur hurting my brain snickers ! Im sure ur bloody right in everything u say ..

but one thing I will say I bet when u was a lickle lad I bet u used the "why,' word a lot.

And im Sure any parents on Here know Where im Coming From.

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!im on here most days but I don't adopt the same philosophy as the "close knit family"! I see more and more each day on here that a lot of people on the forums use this for friends and as their social aspect equally if not more then sex "

Not everyone has the same freedom as you obviously do to go out and socialise whenever they want ,also people know each other from meeting. I wouldnt be part of the forum regular group or anything but I understand that is how it works.

"

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!

im on here most days but I don't adopt the same philosophy as the "close knit family"! I see more and more each day on here that a lot of people on the forums use this for friends and as their social aspect equally if not more then sex "

I don't know who the 'close knit family' is, are they bi?

And pray tell, what is their 'philosophy'.

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!im on here most days but I don't adopt the same philosophy as the "close knit family"! I see more and more each day on here that a lot of people on the forums use this for friends and as their social aspect equally if not more then sex

Not everyone has the same freedom as you obviously do to go out and socialise whenever they want ,also people know each other from meeting. I wouldnt be part of the forum regular group or anything but I understand that is how it works."

that's grand but they have serious problems with someone who won't just meet "socially" to people they're not attracted to! Get hung up massively on verifications! IMO it's easy as pie to see whose fake on here and whose not! I meet with people I see as potential no strings fun sexual partners! I have no interst in using this as a social aspect and to make loads of "new" friends! The regulars on the forum seem to have problems with that

"Ohhh blah blah bloody blah ur hurting my brain snickers ! Im sure ur bloody right in everything u say ..

but one thing I will say I bet when u was a lickle lad I bet u used the "why,' word a lot.

And im Sure any parents on Here know Where im Coming From. "

My town

Ffs who u going on about ur a forum user you post all the time u talking bout u r self.

otherside of nowhere

iam on a fair bit (mrs _avie t) but guess what i still had time over the weekend to go to a very big party where we played with and shagged 3 cpls and 2 single guys.....so most of us do not use the forum as some kind of escape from serious swinger fun

"Ffs who u going on about ur a forum user you post all the time u talking bout u r self. "
for about the 100th time! Read what's written will ya! most of ye on the forums, the vast majority sing off the same sheet with everything

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!im on here most days but I don't adopt the same philosophy as the "close knit family"! I see more and more each day on here that a lot of people on the forums use this for friends and as their social aspect equally if not more then sex "

So what's your probllem with that? You've made it extremely clear that you don't need to be on here to get sex, to make friends, that you can pull without needing this and that you wouldnt meet more than once as you have fantasies to explore. Some people like to use it for socialising, broadening their circle of friends, even as with this thread unexpectedly falling in love.So what if they do. Just because it's not for you that way there's no need to pick at peoples choices and how they use this site. There's nowhere on here that says your only signing up for sex. For most others this site is for a lot more.

" that's grand but they have serious problems with someone who won't just meet "socially" to people they're not attracted to! Get hung up massively on verifications! IMO it's easy as pie to see whose fake on here and whose not! I meet with people I see as potential no strings fun sexual partners! I have no interst in using this as a social aspect and to make loads of "new" friends! The regulars on the forum seem to have problems with that "

It's probably more that you sound like you want a hooker but can't/don't want to pay.

My town

Snickers do one will ya please. .ur the most patronising lad on here.

I guarantee if u ask the vast majority of lads in their 20's on here what there looking for, most will say "a woman there physically attracted to for no strings fun"! Is there something wrong with that? Absolutley not

otherside of nowhere

gotta go guys i just cant listen to anymore of this young lads inane chatter

bye

'ye people'? You're on here all the time!im on here most days but I don't adopt the same philosophy as the "close knit family"! I see more and more each day on here that a lot of people on the forums use this for friends and as their social aspect equally if not more then sex

So what's your probllem with that? You've made it extremely clear that you don't need to be on here to get sex, to make friends, that you can pull without needing this and that you wouldnt meet more than once as you have fantasies to explore. Some people like to use it for socialising, broadening their circle of friends, even as with this thread unexpectedly falling in love.So what if they do. Just because it's not for you that way there's no need to pick at peoples choices and how they use this site. There's nowhere on here that says your only signing up for sex. For most others this site is for a lot more."

the problem on here is the vast majority are older then me probably 35 40 plus and have a compelete different aspect to the site then I do! That's why for a lot of lads in their 20's, meets are hard to come by

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Jeesus snickers there doesnt seem to be much harm in u but ffs dude anytime I look at the forums ur spouting the same stuff.ovr and over and over

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???

So what's your probllem with that? You've made it extremely clear that you don't need to be on here to get sex, to make friends, that you can pull without needing this and that you wouldnt meet more than once as you have fantasies to explore. Some people like to use it for socialising, broadening their circle of friends, even as with this thread unexpectedly falling in love.So what if they do. Just because it's not for you that way there's no need to pick at peoples choices and how they use this site. There's nowhere on here that says your only signing up for sex. For most others this site is for a lot more.the problem on here is the vast majority are older then me probably 35 40 plus and have a compelete different aspect to the site then I do! That's why for a lot of lads in their 20's, meets are hard to come by"

Do you not think that the reason the younger guys don't get as many meets is because they come in with the idea that it's a easy way to get laid? If you actually prove that you can take the time and chat and go from there a meet will happen as I'm sure a lot of the men here will agree. Then again in saying that some people can't be arsed putting in the effort and THAT is why they come on crying about not getting meets.

"Jeesus snickers there doesnt seem to be much harm in u but ffs dude anytime I look at the forums ur spouting the same stuff.ovr and over and over

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???"

"Jeesus snickers there doesnt seem to be much harm in u but ffs dude anytime I look at the forums ur spouting the same stuff.ovr and over and over

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???"

so you can't have a view till u meet somebody?

My town

He had been on before with another profile and if I remember that went down too like the titanic! Snickers profiles can change personalities don't

" the problem on here is the vast majority are older then me probably 35 40 plus and have a compelete different aspect to the site then I do! That's why for a lot of lads in their 20's, meets are hard to come by"

this is not a problem. For us anyway. Meets are hard to come by because of your attitude, I heard someone describe immature men as 'young, dumb & full of cum'. I'm thinking that this cap is perfect for you.

So what's your probllem with that? You've made it extremely clear that you don't need to be on here to get sex, to make friends, that you can pull without needing this and that you wouldnt meet more than once as you have fantasies to explore. Some people like to use it for socialising, broadening their circle of friends, even as with this thread unexpectedly falling in love.So what if they do. Just because it's not for you that way there's no need to pick at peoples choices and how they use this site. There's nowhere on here that says your only signing up for sex. For most others this site is for a lot more.the problem on here is the vast majority are older then me probably 35 40 plus and have a compelete different aspect to the site then I do! That's why for a lot of lads in their 20's, meets are hard to come by

Do you not think that the reason the younger guys don't get as many meets is because they come in with the idea that it's a easy way to get laid? If you actually prove that you can take the time and chat and go from there a meet will happen as I'm sure a lot of the men here will agree. Then again in saying that some people can't be arsed putting in the effort and THAT is why they come on crying about not getting meets. "

good post but to be honest slut meets should not take extensive excessive effort! Do a lot of young lads come on here looking for a shag? It would be stupid to say they don't as most younger lads see it as no strings sexual fun site

The thread is called falling in love, not let's run off into the sunset together, my point is that people have feelings and it can happen...nobody is here looking for romance and flowers but who knows....simpleand what causes feelings to become involved? Seen one person loads and loads of times and becoming intimate on each occasion! It's nearly a guarentee feelings would then become involved! Would I meet with one woman loads and loads on a reg basis on here? maybe but I have fantasies I want to complete and I can guarentee none of them will turn serious "

How do you think those fantasies will be fulfilled unless you take the time to build report, trust and respect with someone first? That takes time. More then one meet.

Unless of course you want a hooker who has a price list with all extras shown

" good post but to be honest slut meets should not take extensive excessive effort! Do a lot of young lads come on here looking for a shag? It would be stupid to say they don't as most younger lads see it as no strings sexual fun site "

Ooohh! 'slut meets'. Careful, your inner misogynist is showing.

The thread is called falling in love, not let's run off into the sunset together, my point is that people have feelings and it can happen...nobody is here looking for romance and flowers but who knows....simpleand what causes feelings to become involved? Seen one person loads and loads of times and becoming intimate on each occasion! It's nearly a guarentee feelings would then become involved! Would I meet with one woman loads and loads on a reg basis on here? maybe but I have fantasies I want to complete and I can guarentee none of them will turn serious

How do you think those fantasies will be fulfilled unless you take the time to build report, trust and respect with someone first? That takes time. More then one meet.

Unless of course you want a hooker who has a price list with all extras shown"

i get ya but I feel on here if your unwilling to attend meets and greets(which should not be a necessity) your already fighting a loosing battle

So what's your probllem with that? You've made it extremely clear that you don't need to be on here to get sex, to make friends, that you can pull without needing this and that you wouldnt meet more than once as you have fantasies to explore. Some people like to use it for socialising, broadening their circle of friends, even as with this thread unexpectedly falling in love.So what if they do. Just because it's not for you that way there's no need to pick at peoples choices and how they use this site. There's nowhere on here that says your only signing up for sex. For most others this site is for a lot more.the problem on here is the vast majority are older then me probably 35 40 plus and have a compelete different aspect to the site then I do! That's why for a lot of lads in their 20's, meets are hard to come by

Do you not think that the reason the younger guys don't get as many meets is because they come in with the idea that it's a easy way to get laid? If you actually prove that you can take the time and chat and go from there a meet will happen as I'm sure a lot of the men here will agree. Then again in saying that some people can't be arsed putting in the effort and THAT is why they come on crying about not getting meets. good post but to be honest slut meets should not take extensive excessive effort! Do a lot of young lads come on here looking for a shag? It would be stupid to say they don't as most younger lads see it as no strings sexual fun site "

This is from the females view but our best meet took months of planning, chatting and building up of trust. That led to a level of trust from where we were all able to enjoy it, let go and be as wild as you could be. But your not getting the point and sadly I dont think you ever will. You argue over the slightest point. You don't realise how to put the effort in and what rewards come from taking your time. You see it quite often young blokes coming in and leaving within months when they realise that it's not an insta-shag site. Judging from your posts you'd rather a doll that you can shag and put away as needed. You need to realise that rather than arguing every point on here, you should take some of it on board cause most here are experienced and you could learn a great deal from them about what swinging is actually about

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???so you can't have a view till u meet somebody? "

You can have a preconceived idea of what swinging is about, which you have. But you are not a swinger and haven't experienced swinging yet you feel you can tell those that are, how to do it and where they are wrong and you as usual are right

kildare

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???so you can't have a view till u meet somebody? "

Personally I think no u dont hav a voice til u meet somebody.or u shudnt

Think there is a goid argument for not allowing unverified ppl post in forums

Its a swingers forum for swingers

If u havent met are u a swinger?

Not u but anyone

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???so you can't have a view till u meet somebody?

Not u but anyone"

lets call a spade a spade pal, swinging has nothing to do with us singles! As I said before a female advised me on this site and told me it was a "no strings fun sexual site"! I took no note of the word 'swinging"! That's my honest view

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

this is the whole trouble with single guys mistaken a swingers site with a sex site. a swingers site is where u meet people socially have a drink and a bit of crack and some fun and to full fill fanticies. a sex site is where u just send one or two messagesthen meet up for sex. !!!!!!

The thread is called falling in love, not let's run off into the sunset together, my point is that people have feelings and it can happen...nobody is here looking for romance and flowers but who knows....simpleand what causes feelings to become involved? Seen one person loads and loads of times and becoming intimate on each occasion! It's nearly a guarentee feelings would then become involved! Would I meet with one woman loads and loads on a reg basis on here? maybe but I have fantasies I want to complete and I can guarentee none of them will turn serious

Unless of course you want a hooker who has a price list with all extras showni get ya but I feel on here if your unwilling to attend meets and greets(which should not be a necessity) your already fighting a loosing battle "

If you don't meet socially how the hell do you expect to get into someone's knickers?

You really are looking a hooker so don't be tight, save your euros up and go get one

Just think you can buy any fantasy you like. Then jump in the shower and head home with no time of effort spent. And certainly not a feeling in sight

Do you not think that the reason the younger guys don't get as many meets is because they come in with the idea that it's a easy way to get laid? If you actually prove that you can take the time and chat and go from there a meet will happen as I'm sure a lot of the men here will agree. Then again in saying that some people can't be arsed putting in the effort and THAT is why they come on crying about not getting meets. good post but to be honest slut meets should not take extensive excessive effort! Do a lot of young lads come on here looking for a shag? It would be stupid to say they don't as most younger lads see it as no strings sexual fun site

This is from the females view but our best meet took months of planning, chatting and building up of trust. That led to a level of trust from where we were all able to enjoy it, let go and be as wild as you could be. But your not getting the point and sadly I dont think you ever will. You argue over the slightest point. You don't realise how to put the effort in and what rewards come from taking your time. You see it quite often young blokes coming in and leaving within months when they realise that it's not an insta-shag site. Judging from your posts you'd rather a doll that you can shag and put away as needed. You need to realise that rather than arguing every point on here, you should take some of it on board cause most here are experienced and you could learn a great deal from them about what swinging is actually about"

i have nothing to hide and I'll be honest! I did thing signing up here I would have had a meet in a little over a month! The site is a lot different to what I thought it would be

Unless of course you want a hooker who has a price list with all extras showni get ya but I feel on here if your unwilling to attend meets and greets(which should not be a necessity) your already fighting a loosing battle

If you don't meet socially how the hell do you expect to get into someone's knickers?

You really are looking a hooker so don't be tight, save your euros up and go get one

Just think you can buy any fantasy you like. Then jump in the shower and head home with no time of effort spent. And certainly not a feeling in sight"

so In your opinion you have to attend meets and greets to be successful here?

Do u not think urself its ridiculous you preaching about your views on swinging when u havent met anyone yet???so you can't have a view till u meet somebody?

Not u but anyonelets call a spade a spade pal, swinging has nothing to do with us singles! As I said before a female advised me on this site and told me it was a "no strings fun sexual site"! I took no note of the word 'swinging"! That's my honest view "

So the name Fabswingers didn't ring any bells?

" i have nothing to hide and I'll be honest! I did thing signing up here I would have had a meet in a little over a month! The site is a lot different to what I thought it would be "

Then try actually listening to what is said rather then giving your views on something you really dont seem to understand. That or try a site that may work better for what your obviously looking for

kildare

Not u but anyonelets call a spade a spade pal, swinging has nothing to do with us singles! As I said before a female advised me on this site and told me it was a "no strings fun sexual site"! I took no note of the word 'swinging"! That's my honest view "

Im a single guy and swinger

Not goin to argue with u.just my view.

My town

Maybe you should be user has lift the site it's not for you At all

By *edrockcoupleCouple  over a year ago

athlone

"Maybe you should be user has lift the site it's not for you At all

"

hes way too imature and he has a strange attitude. I swear he likes winding people up

"so In your opinion you have to attend meets and greets to be successful here?"

No, all you have to be is 'not an ass'

When I saw the title I thought it was for couples as swinging is predominantly couples swapping with other couples! fair enough I get ur view!

What pray tell is a slut meet? Also, I would echo the views already expressed, for someone who has never even had a meet off here , you seem to think you know an awful lot of what it's all about.

I reckon knickersoaker is actually sydney university tbh.

"I reckon knickersoaker is actually sydney university tbh."

Ahhh! That could explain it

No one can give that answer but yourself but at least you both can be upfront n honest about the sex side of your relationship as many be envious of that!."

Well said !

hmm reading this and i sense a source of frustration with individuals

like HAL im a single guy,,i have no issues with the site,,ive had meets and greets and gone to parties,,they actually have no impact oon you having sex with ladies or couples,,what does have an impact is the abilty to have and hold a conversation and not come across as desparate or frustrated...sex can be bought anywhere with money,,surely the idea of this site is to interact as humans and try and see if you can furthere relationships by promoting your own strenghts and eliminating your weakness all the while meeting people fromall walks of life and yes with the element of what actually could happen

Slut Meets.....!!!!

And you wonder why you haven't been successfull meeting somebody with that opinion....

"What pray tell is a slut meet? "

I think he was just mentioning us by name and didn't punctuate.

"What pray tell is a slut meet?

I think he was just mentioning us by name and didn't punctuate."

thats exactly it

» Add a new message to this topic