FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dogging in Down?

Dogging in Down?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi does anyone know of any active dogging locations nearby as I have a lady friend who is interested in trying this but we don't know of anywhere. We are from the co.down area but willing to travel if needed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi does anyone know of any active dogging locations nearby as I have a lady friend who is interested in trying this but we don't know of anywhere. We are from the co.down area but willing to travel if needed"

sorry pal - we know of lots but won't give them out to you as we'd be scared that they'd disappoint you seeing you are" on here to chat to like minded ladies or couples who like to live the high life to the max possibly meets if I am impressed with your profile and face pic. I am not here to jump on anything with a pulse, I have standards!"

I mean, how could they hope to measure up to an ideal like you??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi does anyone know of any active dogging locations nearby as I have a lady friend who is interested in trying this but we don't know of anywhere. We are from the co.down area but willing to travel if needed

sorry pal - we know of lots but won't give them out to you as we'd be scared that they'd disappoint you seeing you are" on here to chat to like minded ladies or couples who like to live the high life to the max possibly meets if I am impressed with your profile and face pic. I am not here to jump on anything with a pulse, I have standards!"

I mean, how could they hope to measure up to an ideal like you?? "

Lol thats him told

It's very hard to write a profile to suit everyone but I try. I only want to find out so that we can try it out as she has requested she would like to be watched...sorry if my profile doesn't read correct but my previous message clearly states what we are looking for ?? thanks for your help and respect

Lol oldest trick in the book that one....

Belfast

"It's very hard to write a profile to suit everyone but I try. I only want to find out so that we can try it out as she has requested she would like to be watched...sorry if my profile doesn't read correct but my previous message clearly states what we are looking for ?? thanks for your help and respect"

yeah but your profile clearly states that you are up your own arse - respect

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

I don't think it reads to bad really

Belfast

"I don't think it reads to bad really "

"If I am impressed with your profile and face pic".....hmmm maybe I'm a tad critical but doesn't sound like the kinda people I'd wanna meet..... much like those profiles that ask for "select", "exceptional", or "elite" people.... lol

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"I don't think it reads to bad really

"If I am impressed with your profile and face pic".....hmmm maybe I'm a tad critical but doesn't sound like the kinda people I'd wanna meet..... much like those profiles that ask for "select", "exceptional", or "elite" people.... lol"

It doesn't say that now it must have been changed lol

Belfast

"If I am impressed with your profile and face pic".....hmmm maybe I'm a tad critical but doesn't sound like the kinda people I'd wanna meet..... much like those profiles that ask for "select", "exceptional", or "elite" people.... lol

It doesn't say that now it must have been changed lol "

Lol in that case I have helped the chap !!! It really was so pompous...,,

It doesn't say that now it must have been changed lol

Lol in that case I have helped the chap !!! It really was so pompous...,,"

That's your good deed done for the day then

Yes actually you did help me and I changed it but it's hard to get a profile correct to suit everything but there is no need to make a whole deal out if it.

Forget about the dogging I'll not be requesting your advice again! Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic