FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab chat.

Fab chat.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who uses the chatroom? Does it turn you on or is it more just chatting you enjoy?

What do women want to see on a mans cam? Surely a close up tommy tank doesn't do it for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

I use the chatroom and I have made many great friends on there. Some of them I will be friends with for life.

I don't watch men's cams so I can't answer that part.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I use the chatroom and I have made many great friends on there. Some of them I will be friends with for life.

I don't watch men's cams so I can't answer that part. "

Did you not look at mine lol

"Who uses the chatroom? Does it turn you on or is it more just chatting you enjoy?

What do women want to see on a mans cam? Surely a close up tommy tank doesn't do it for you? "

The Ireland chatroom is more for chatting and getting to know peeps, if you are looking for cam fun, better to try directing rooms, not that many in ireland are overly excited by wank cams lol.

I use the chat room and have made some good friends. As for guys cams....seeing a guys face and chatting is much more appealing than his seeing his bits.....like what is fun about watching an faceless body wanking?

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

i love wanking away flat out while people argue over sweet fuck all- its a curious hobby but its cheap and it keeps me outta the pub

Only started useing it myself.. Love it! It's enhancing my fab experience tbh although I haven't got on cam

Have tried the chat room here but very few even say hello when you go in ! Would use chat room on an other site all the time and, as some have said, have made great friends on there, maybe will give it another go

newry

"I use the chatroom and I have made many great friends on there. Some of them I will be friends with for life.

Did you not look at mine lol"

Well there are exceptions

Well there are exceptions "

Lol at least I didnt scare ya

newry

Well there are exceptions

Lol at least I didnt scare ya "

I will be in therapy for years I tell ya

I go into the chat sometimes but I find it sometimes too busy to keep up with the conversation or even get involved in it.

we use to be in chat the hole time but in the last 12 months we found that some people wont even say hello and ignore ya so we dont bother anymore going on it

"we use to be in chat the hole time but in the last 12 months we found that some people wont even say hello and ignore ya so we dont bother anymore going on it "

I always try to say hello to everyone that comes in when I am in there, it is hard to keep up though when it is busy, I know sometimes when I'm in sometimes noone answers me cos they are all too busy chatting, don't think anything bad is meant by it just people arent always paying full attention

"we use to be in chat the hole time but in the last 12 months we found that some people wont even say hello and ignore ya so we dont bother anymore going on it

I always try to say hello to everyone that comes in when I am in there, it is hard to keep up though when it is busy, I know sometimes when I'm in sometimes noone answers me cos they are all too busy chatting, don't think anything bad is meant by it just people arent always paying full attention "

ah yeh dont get me wrong there are lovely people who will chat to ya some times and others will say curvy88 xxxx and thats it not a peep out of them i dunno maybe im picking it up wrong but we dont bother with it anymore we go it nkw an again

"we use to be in chat the hole time but in the last 12 months we found that some people wont even say hello and ignore ya so we dont bother anymore going on it

I always try to say hello to everyone that comes in when I am in there, it is hard to keep up though when it is busy, I know sometimes when I'm in sometimes noone answers me cos they are all too busy chatting, don't think anything bad is meant by it just people arent always paying full attention

ah yeh dont get me wrong there are lovely people who will chat to ya some times and others will say curvy88 xxxx and thats it not a peep out of them i dunno maybe im picking it up wrong but we dont bother with it anymore we go it nkw an again"

oh i know, sometimes ya go in and people say hello then tumble! I end up talkin to myself sometimes ffs lol

never use the chat room, scares the bejeesus out of me!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

ah yeh dont get me wrong there are lovely people who will chat to ya some times and others will say curvy88 xxxx and thats it not a peep out of them i dunno maybe im picking it up wrong but we dont bother with it anymore we go it nkw an again

oh i know, sometimes ya go in and people say hello then tumble! I end up talkin to myself sometimes ffs lol"

sure i talk to you all the time rinky - it is mostly bullshit right enough but i do try

» Add a new message to this topic