FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Locals?

Locals?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's everyone's opinion on meeting people in your area?

To be honest once your comfortable with meeting like minded genuine people for a social meet or some fun I don't see any problem with them being either local or not from the area.

Not talking about weirdo's or anything but when you know someone whether they be single male or female or a couple and you know they are genuine

Opinions people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyfuntimes2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

We've met locals, never been a problem. We're all here for the same reason

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The first person I met on here ended up only living two miles away from me. We see eachother every day by chance. I'm lucky he's normal. Has the potential to go very wrong though

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good to hear the first 2 good stories

always has the potential to go disastrously wrong but I like to think we all have a good idea of a person before we meet them!

Always would like to know who local to me is on here

I don't meet anyone local and I prefer not to know if someone local is on here

we a met some one before turned out they only lived around the coner from us lol so it not a big issue for us

If u have nothing to hide it shouldn't be a problem

I would be pretty well known in my local area so no.. If I wanted fun with them I would already have I prefer to travel across town ect.. But I am sure my situation is different from a lot of people.. I ain't ashamed to be on here it's just my business and don't want the locals discussing my business

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

For some due to their jobs or possibly a big scandal in a small community its is a problem and living in a small country like ireland with a population similar to Manchester its an issue and we have to respect that so getting to know people before meeting is a big thing for these people its about trust really

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

dont have that problem as we are not from the area we now live in.....we have met a few cpls that live near us its very handy no long car drives before a meet and no problem meeting for a quick coffee......so all good so far

Nope, not for us. We have an exclusion zone.

I know alot of few people from fab who are local and we do coffees or drinks every now and again, class as friends and if we all left fab tomorrow would still stay in touch...but for fun prefer to keep off my doorstep...less complicated!!...some places are just too small ...

limerick

"I know alot of few people from fab who are local and we do coffees or drinks every now and again, class as friends and if we all left fab tomorrow would still stay in touch...but for fun prefer to keep off my doorstep...less complicated!!...some places are just too small ..."

u don't know how happy i am i don't live in Galway great place en all lovely people but it has it draw backs

in other words i ain't local

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Meeting locals is really personal thing for those involved be it jobwise or could be a small locality.the people involved could be well known in community and involved in groups ie gaa .so it really just depends on the single or couple invloved.so we would just accept that and move on,but local meets can be handy haha

Just to add I have spoken to a lot of people on here who treat this as the dirty little secret.. Couldn't imagine them doing locals lol different people have different reasons for being here

No not for us, means a fair bit of travelling but we prefer it that way

I am not irish and all my friends know i am on fab so i do meet locals but i respect those who need discretion too

Well I prefer to keep it off my doorstep less complicated that way tho there's not many on here I would consider local lol

"Well I prefer to keep it off my doorstep less complicated that way tho there's not many on here I would consider local lol "
same as! Very few to consider local

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

I don't mind playing local but if their blow ins.....lol.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

No not for me prefer non local less complicated

"I don't mind playing local but if their blow ins.....lol. "

Love it blow ins are ok

Sure we're all local when it comes to it...better the devil ya know and all that

"I know alot of few people from fab who are local and we do coffees or drinks every now and again, class as friends and if we all left fab tomorrow would still stay in touch...but for fun prefer to keep off my doorstep...less complicated!!...some places are just too small ...

u don't know how happy i am i don't live in Galway great place en all lovely people but it has it draw backs

in other words i ain't local "

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol

"I know alot of few people from fab who are local and we do coffees or drinks every now and again, class as friends and if we all left fab tomorrow would still stay in touch...but for fun prefer to keep off my doorstep...less complicated!!...some places are just too small ...

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol "

What...only you Kazz could say something like that and get away with it...I shall hold my tongue....for now anyway

around

to outsiders...lol

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol to outsiders...lol"

prefer blow ins lol

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol to outsiders...lolprefer blow ins lol"

Blow jobs are better

What...only you Kazz could say something like that and get away with it...I shall hold my tongue....for now anyway "

be careful you lol or you will never get a whirl down the salthill prom lol a lot of galway girls here

around

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol to outsiders...lolprefer blow ins lol

Blow jobs are better "

but not from locals

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol to outsiders...lolprefer blow ins lol"

Ohhhh I see the Galway girls are ganging together to let us know where we stand

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Us galwegians are a sound bunch to be fair lol to outsiders...lolprefer blow ins lol

Blow jobs are better "

Amen

around

Ohhhh I see the Galway girls are ganging together to let us know where we stand "

Ganging??? Lol

"

Ohhhh I see the Galway girls are ganging together to let us know where we stand "

Was at a small party once in Galway where six women all over 6' in heels really intimidated a not very tall military guy, twas very funny, Galway women are a force to be reckoned with alright, we luv 'em!

"

Was at a small party once in Galway where six women all over 6' in heels really intimidated a not very tall military guy, twas very funny, Galway women are a force to be reckoned with alright, we luv 'em!"

we have our good points ..tall and all lol

limerick

i experience of galwegians so has being very positive plus ye take a good pic

i experience of galwegians so has being very positive plus ye take a good pic "

we have many talents lol

around

i experience of galwegians so has being very positive plus ye take a good pic we have many talents lol "

sssssshhh

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Never ever local as up North we may as well all be related its so bloody small , bound to find someone knows you well. Me I love seeing the sights of Ireland on my travels and have to say they do indeed build them tall n lean over Galway direction from my limited time and enjoyment there

By *unduo000Couple  over a year ago

In and around

"The first person I met on here ended up only living two miles away from me. We see eachother every day by chance. I'm lucky he's normal. Has the potential to go very wrong

though"

Yeah same thing has happened to us but we're always careful of to close to home.

"Never ever local as up North we may as well all be related its so bloody small , bound to find someone knows you well. Me I love seeing the sights of Ireland on my travels and have to say they do indeed build them tall n lean over Galway direction from my limited time and enjoyment there "
hope galway treated you well lol

limerick

i experience of galwegians so has being very positive plus ye take a good pic we have many talents lol sssssshhh"

haha to late Kim its out Galway is a hot spot

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

"Never ever local as up North we may as well all be related its so bloody small , bound to find someone knows you well. Me I love seeing the sights of Ireland on my travels and have to say they do indeed build them tall n lean over Galway direction from my limited time and enjoyment there hope galway treated you well lol"

Ha ha had its ups n downs lol!, Salthill was very different from what remember years ago, great accom, pub n burger joint!, locals, well that's another story.

"

Was at a small party once in Galway where six women all over 6' in heels really intimidated a not very tall military guy, twas very funny, Galway women are a force to be reckoned with alright, we luv 'em!"

[Removed by poster at 06/03/14 22:24:16]

"Never ever local as up North we may as well all be related its so bloody small , bound to find someone knows you well. Me I love seeing the sights of Ireland on my travels and have to say they do indeed build them tall n lean over Galway direction from my limited time and enjoyment there hope galway treated you well lol

Ha ha had its ups n downs lol!, Salthill was very different from what remember years ago, great accom, pub n burger joint!, locals, well that's another story. "

can't beat a good burger lol...

"[Removed by poster at 06/03/14 22:24:16]"
kaz seriously ur new pics are disgusting.you should take them down immediately..!!!!

"[Removed by poster at 06/03/14 22:24:16]kaz seriously ur new pics are disgusting.you should take them down immediately..!!!! "
sorry no offence intended lol

"What's everyone's opinion on meeting people in your area?

To be honest once your comfortable with meeting like minded genuine people for a social meet or some fun I don't see any problem with them being either local or not from the area.

Not talking about weirdo's or anything but when you know someone whether they be single male or female or a couple and you know they are genuine

Opinions people?"

i dont mind meeting anyone in my area!im single and have nothing to hide ,it wud be handier for me too

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 07/03/14 17:32:06]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"What's everyone's opinion on meeting people in your area?

Opinions people?

i dont mind meeting anyone in my area!im single and have nothing to hide ,it wud be handier for me too "

Hey! In your area now! Wanna fuck?

» Add a new message to this topic