FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good luck

Good luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub235 OP   Man  over a year ago

b

First of all I'd just like to explain myself ...

Last Sunday I posted a thread saying 38ee wife . I had been with the love of my life for 20 years and married for 16 . We seperated last nov , after couple of years trying ways to keep our marriage alive.

One of the things we did - was arrange to meet to guys from here and get them to chat my wife up . She was fully aware this was happening and agreed to it . This was the only time she took part in any of the stuff I did in here . She was aware I was still coming in here while we were together but I suppose we both knew it was over .

After speaking to her last weekend I got to thinking about this and how good it made me feel . After a few too many pints , I stupidly posted the tread and I did put wife on it and not ex wife by mistake . Obviously , with all the laughter and remarks I got , I realised I gave ye all a good laugh .

Since then , ppl have lied about what I have said and not said to them . They know who they are and all I will say is this ... There are a lot of ppl hiding a lot more sinister things from ye all than I ever cud so be careful.

Personally I wish ye all the best . I myself am currently in a dark and lonely place caused by my failed marriage.

I hope none of ever have to go thru it

Or watching the love of ur life walk out

Or be in financial ruin as a result

Or be forced to sleep on a mate sofa cis of a failed business and can't get a job

Or most of all .. I hope ye never have to spend a Xmas looking after ur susicidal 19 ur old daughter because of a marriage breakdown .

Thanks to anyone who had sent me kind messages over the years and again good luck to ye all in here . Obviously I realise fab just isn't for me .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

give it another shot....drop all grudges and forget them.....you made a mistake .....be honest and give it another shot.....let by gone be gone by.....

"First of all I'd just like to explain myself ...

Last Sunday I posted a thread saying 38ee wife . I had been with the love of my life for 20 years and married for 16 . We seperated last nov , after couple of years trying ways to keep our marriage alive.

One of the things we did - was arrange to meet to guys from here and get them to chat my wife up . She was fully aware this was happening and agreed to it . This was the only time she took part in any of the stuff I did in here . She was aware I was still coming in here while we were together but I suppose we both knew it was over .

After speaking to her last weekend I got to thinking about this and how good it made me feel . After a few too many pints , I stupidly posted the tread and I did put wife on it and not ex wife by mistake . Obviously , with all the laughter and remarks I got , I realised I gave ye all a good laugh .

Since then , ppl have lied about what I have said and not said to them . They know who they are and all I will say is this ... There are a lot of ppl hiding a lot more sinister things from ye all than I ever cud so be careful.

Personally I wish ye all the best . I myself am currently in a dark and lonely place caused by my failed marriage.

I hope none of ever have to go thru it

Or watching the love of ur life walk out

Or be in financial ruin as a result

Or be forced to sleep on a mate sofa cis of a failed business and can't get a job

Or most of all .. I hope ye never have to spend a Xmas looking after ur susicidal 19 ur old daughter because of a marriage breakdown .

Thanks to anyone who had sent me kind messages over the years and again good luck to ye all in here . Obviously I realise fab just isn't for me .

"

wow I'm sorry to hear bout ur hardship man

Fair play on the explanation, although its not for me To comment on correspondence between you and other members, I'll say this.

I've been through a separation. It wasn't as bad as yours but it was tough. Keep your head up and move forwards.

She you've successfully moved on and got things in order then maybe give this place another try.

b

No problem and thanks guys . Bye x

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Group Hug

"No problem and thanks guys . Bye x"
I do understand coz going the same thing.everything you said am going tru it our have..not to be mean. Maybe head space is just what u need right now.

ah bless...wish u the best..xx

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

Yeah I echo that, all the very best

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

"ah bless...wish u the best..xx"

Same here - all the best!

Well good luck it's not easy when it all goes bad but my own way was to look upon it as a new beginning. Good luck

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Sorry to hear this. I really don't think your head is capable of dealing with this site. Sort your life out and when your in a better place come back, if you need to.

hope all the forum bullies who gave this guy a hard time on his other post are now feeling like right twats !!!

[Removed by poster at 05/03/14 18:07:47]

"Sorry to hear this. I really don't think your head is capable of dealing with this site. Sort your life out and when your in a better place come back, if you need to."

"hope all the forum bullies who gave this guy a hard time on his other post are now feeling like right twats !!!"

No...he was economical with the truth at the time. His story didn't check out and he was called on it.

The reasons for him doing it are a different matter.

"hope all the forum bullies who gave this guy a hard time on his other post are now feeling like right twats !!!"

"hope all the forum bullies who gave this guy a hard time on his other post are now feeling like right twats !!!

No...he was economical with the truth at the time. His story didn't check out and he was called on it.

The reasons for him doing it are a different matter."

"hope all the forum bullies who gave this guy a hard time on his other post are now feeling like right twats !!!

The reasons for him doing it are a different matter."

very very very very true

And anyone on here tells the truth.. bollocks !!.. most of the forum bullies wouldn't know the truth if it came over their faces !!!

shame on those who pick on vunerable people like a pack of wolves !!!

shame on you I say !!!

you know who you are !!!!

"And anyone on here tells the truth.. bollocks !!.. most of the forum bullies wouldn't know the truth if it came over their faces !!!

shame on you I say !!!

"

i know who you think i am but i don't give a fuck

Sorry to hear dude

Not good state of affairs for you hub and i sincerely hope things improve for you. In my opinion never a good time to come on here after few pints as us blokes nearly always make an arse of ourselves...

I have to agree with some of the posts here; this is probably not the best place to be when your head is not in a good place. Try not to wear your heart on your sleeve and please take no notice of some of the peeps on here. People have real lifes outside of here and most of the time you can get a bit of escape and humor here. Sometimes it can be nasty and people really should take stock if themselves and get a grip.

We are all human and none perfect except but a few my advice is try and sort your real life out no matter how hard it might seem and forget about here for a while.

best of luck

Gannet

b

"Not good state of affairs for you hub and i sincerely hope things improve for you. In my opinion never a good time to come on here after few pints as us blokes nearly always make an arse of ourselves...

I have to agree with some of the posts here; this is probably not the best place to be when your head is not in a good place. Try not to wear your heart on your sleeve and please take no notice of some of the peeps on here. People have real lifes outside of here and most of the time you can get a bit of escape and humor here. Sometimes it can be nasty and people really should take stock if themselves and get a grip.

We are all human and none perfect except but a few my advice is try and sort your real life out no matter how hard it might seem and forget about here for a while.

best of luck

Gannet"

Cheers

I had a major 'thing' in my life last September, thought it would ruin me. But I had to deal with it and I struggled big time but eventually got through it. One thing is you'll learn from this and also time is a great healer. Now when people ask me about 'it' I tell them I don't look back at 2013 I just look forward to 2014.

Look forward and give yourself goals to work too, you'll eventually get there and you'll get there quicker than you think.

Btw drink won't get you there.

Best of luck.

b

"I had a major 'thing' in my life last September, thought it would ruin me. But I had to deal with it and I struggled big time but eventually got through it. One thing is you'll learn from this and also time is a great healer. Now when people ask me about 'it' I tell them I don't look back at 2013 I just look forward to 2014.

Look forward and give yourself goals to work too, you'll eventually get there and you'll get there quicker than you think.

Best of luck."

Cheers thanks

theres not a person on here that havent had heartbrake in some way or another.but we are all here and breathing and we struggle on because we just HAVE to.theres no shame in asking for help so just make sure u do.

Gods Own Country

"I had a major 'thing' in my life last September, thought it would ruin me. But I had to deal with it and I struggled big time but eventually got through it. One thing is you'll learn from this and also time is a great healer. Now when people ask me about 'it' I tell them I don't look back at 2013 I just look forward to 2014.

Best of luck."

Excellent , and never be afraid to reach out and ask for the things we think no one has.....help , understanding and a shoulder !!!

It's good to talk .

Best of luck.

Excellent , and never be afraid to reach out and ask for the things we think no one has.....help , understanding and a shoulder !!!

It's good to talk ."

Twats never feel like twats because they are twats

Gods Own Country

Twats never feel like twats because they are twats"

I'd love a good twat

b

thanks again guys for the kind msg and again best of luck to everyone xx

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"And anyone on here tells the truth.. bollocks !!.. most of the forum bullies wouldn't know the truth if it came over their faces !!!

shame on you I say !!!

"

So which version of events is the truth and how do you know for sure? Just wondering. No judgement intended.

Everythings in Black and White Michael... and on line.. and in the previous postings..

Read back for yourself and see what people said to the guy on his original post.. not nice some of it !!!!

I was actually going to say something about it in the original posting, but, hey.. I wasn't in the mood to get abuse from the usual forum bullies... but.. hey.. I am now..

Go back and read it for yourself and make your own judgments about who are twats...

simples

around

"Everythings in Black and White Michael... and on line.. and in the previous postings..

Read back for yourself and see what people said to the guy on his original post.. not nice some of it !!!!

I was actually going to say something about it in the original posting, but, hey.. I wasn't in the mood to get abuse from the usual forum bullies... but.. hey.. I am now..

Go back and read it for yourself and make your own judgments about who are twats...

simples"

I wasn't going to comment on your remark but seen as you keep adding your opinion I would like to justify my contribution to the op previous thread. Everything is not in black and white as the forum rules do not permit us to post private messages. The op did not do himself any favors or give any indication of personal problems in previous threads or pms.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

What is the tread in question.

So what... he didn't need to tell anyone of his past or personal problems..

Still didn't give everyone the right to "jump him"

Am I detecting some "oh I wish I hadn't posted that" ?????

Maybe people should think next time before jumping on bandwagon with their "pack" mentality.. just cus someone else is getting away with it.. still doesn't give a load of bullies the right to attack someone on a thread in a pack..

that's all im saying

Let all our own consciences rule us all on this one....

May god forgive us all

God Bless

xxx

ps.. the thread has bee deleted... maybe spare a lot of blushes for a lot of people !!!

around

"So what... he didn't need to tell anyone of his past or personal problems..

Maybe people should think next time before jumping on bandwagon with their "pack" mentality.. just cus someone else is getting away with it.. still doesn't give a load of bullies the right to attack someone on a thread in a pack..

that's all im saying

May god forgive us all

God Bless

xxx"

No you do not detect a wish I did not post. Nothing I said in previous post was untrue....

Lucan

Given that I didn't post in that thread at all, I feel I'm entitled to comment. I'm really just curious as to how someone can be so sure that anyone is telling the truth at any point here, especially if they've misrepresented things in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he's not telling the truth, I'm just saying it's a bit much to be hanging and flogging people over information that came out after the fact, whether that information be true or not.

around

"What is the tread in question.

"

The 38ee one

around

"ps.. the thread has bee deleted... maybe spare a lot of blushes for a lot of people !!!"

I think if you knew the whole story you wouldn't be so smug.

You know what folks.. doesn't really matter what anyone says does it...

Let God be our Judges..

xxx

around

"You know what folks.. doesn't really matter what anyone says does it...

Let God be our Judges..

xxx

"

With a devil head!!!

Ahh everyones god is different

around

"Ahh everyones god is different

"

Your self-righteousness is obviously yours.

"Given that I didn't post in that thread at all, I feel I'm entitled to comment. I'm really just curious as to how someone can be so sure that anyone is telling the truth at any point here, especially if they've misrepresented things in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he's not telling the truth, I'm just saying it's a bit much to be hanging and flogging people over information that came out after the fact, whether that information be true or not. "

They should bring back public flogging. Feck I will supply the poocorn

Lucan

"Given that I didn't post in that thread at all, I feel I'm entitled to comment. I'm really just curious as to how someone can be so sure that anyone is telling the truth at any point here, especially if they've misrepresented things in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he's not telling the truth, I'm just saying it's a bit much to be hanging and flogging people over information that came out after the fact, whether that information be true or not.

They should bring back public flogging. Feck I will supply the poocorn "

Poocorn doesn't sound very nice

around

"Given that I didn't post in that thread at all, I feel I'm entitled to comment. I'm really just curious as to how someone can be so sure that anyone is telling the truth at any point here, especially if they've misrepresented things in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that he's not telling the truth, I'm just saying it's a bit much to be hanging and flogging people over information that came out after the fact, whether that information be true or not.

Poocorn doesn't sound very nice "

that must be the sweetcorn that doesn't digest....

Lucan

Poocorn doesn't sound very nice that must be the sweetcorn that doesn't digest.... "

It sounds so much nicer when you put it that way!

Poocorn doesn't sound very nice that must be the sweetcorn that doesn't digest.... "

Alright smart arses ya know what I meant lol

Lucan

It is amazing though, how sweetcorn can look exactly the same after it's been passed through. It tastes completely different though!

Add salt ....

"So what... he didn't need to tell anyone of his past or personal problems..

that's all im saying

May god forgive us all

God Bless

xxx"

Stall the digger a small bit there, ok ppl might not have the right to ridicule but the person did post on a public forum, he led other ppl to believe that he wanted his wife spied on, not his ex wife, the person may be going through a real tough time and that i can have sympathy for, but firstly all these personal problems only came to light after his first post. If I said i had a 14 inch knob and then said i had a 12 inch knob, which version is to be believed. You can't blame others for some one else misdoings. I may even go a small bit further, Ok i feel sympathy for someone having relationship problems, its hard thing to go through but any person who says they are trying to get a relationship on track while having a profile on a swingers site and using it by themselves is asking for trouble

"Add salt .... "

im bored to b honest, have said what I had to say..

who actually cares anyhow..

im away to run my nuts down a cheese grater and see what happens

around

"im bored to b honest, have said what I had to say..

"

Can I do that for you

"

Interesting do tell what happens

yes

around

"yes "

Looking forward to it

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"

Bet you don't

"theres not a person on here that havent had heartbrake in some way or another.but we are all here and breathing and we struggle on because we just HAVE to.theres no shame in asking for help so just make sure u do."
well said CC! So true. And yes reach out for help. Talk to ppl as you are not alone......

» Add a new message to this topic