FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > my phone number getting out...

my phone number getting out...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ateatnight1055 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

I had a couple of v odd txts coming thru today! Either a well wild coincidence or from here. Now, I have given my number to people on here, but this wasn't from them. For starters, I think this was a guy. But they did know about fab. Anybody else have this issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That seems very strange,id say the guy knows you and recognised your pics on fab or maybe a fab friend passed your number on without permission?

Ballybrit

Maybe the latter. I wouldn't think so tho.

"I had a couple of v odd txts coming thru today! Either a well wild coincidence or from here. Now, I have given my number to people on here, but this wasn't from them. For starters, I think this was a guy. But they did know about fab. Anybody else have this issue? "
Yes happened to me too. Started with a couple of messages here, which i reported. Next thing i got a text to my phone from him, which gave me his number. He wanted me to have his number, he wanted to keep in touch, he wanted to 'go swinging' with me. I ignored the messages here, and the text. Then he texted me again threatening to tell people i was here, so i informed the guards. Haven't heard from him since, though the guards couldn't do much more than ring him and tell him to back off. Apparently him trying to blackmail me into meeting him wasn't a good enough reason to involve them

[Removed by poster at 03/03/14 17:35:57]

Meant to say, whoever it was, i hadn't given him my number. Still don't know who he is or how he got it.

This dosent surprise me at all,the guards wont help with this but dont tax your car and your screwed!

"This dosent surprise me at all,the guards wont help with this but dont tax your car and your screwed!"
I'm going to tax it tomorrow, i promise

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"This dosent surprise me at all,the guards wont help with this but dont tax your car and your screwed!"

Well im not taxing my car from now on..

"This dosent surprise me at all,the guards wont help with this but dont tax your car and your screwed!

Well im not taxing my car from now on.. "

Ballybrit

Guards are still on a blue flu type action so not pulling for tax. Fyi. This ahole started by apologising for sending me "shocking pics" (as if) ended by asking if I had big tits... sound familiar?

Haha sorry i shouldnt laugh as if it was me geting the txts id be so pissed but does he think your a woman or does he like guys with big man boobs?

Is it possible to just ring your network and get his number blocked?

"Guards are still on a blue flu type action so not pulling for tax. Fyi. This ahole started by apologising for sending me "shocking pics" (as if) ended by asking if I had big tits... sound familiar? "
Is it possible your phone number is very similar to some woman's on here? And yes i know you couldn't possibly know the answer to that, but it's the only plausible solution i can come up with.

around

It could all be coincidental. Did none of ye ever do this back in the day to swing? Text random numbers!!!

"It could all be coincidental. Did none of ye ever do this back in the day to swing? Text random numbers!!! "

A couple years ago over about a 3 month period i had calls and txts from random women which 1 led to phone sex and the other 2 just faded away.....i never new how they got my number but thinking now it seems very strange

Ballybrit

Lol! That's about 1 in 40 million divided by the number of women on here. Oh, and multiplied by 147. Million. Times 3. Divided by the number of women on here from 086. Im obviously watching far too much big bang theory. ... I really don't think so!

"Lol! That's about 1 in 40 million divided by the number of women on here. Oh, and multiplied by 147. Million. Times 3. Divided by the number of women on here from 086. Im obviously watching far too much big bang theory. ... I really don't think so!"
Oh well, that's me told

around

"Lol! That's about 1 in 40 million divided by the number of women on here. Oh, and multiplied by 147. Million. Times 3. Divided by the number of women on here from 086. Im obviously watching far too much big bang theory. ... I really don't think so!"
well you do have face pics up!!! Im sure chances are someone you know recognised you and could have gotten your number of a friend of yours

Slightly unrelated but penny from big bang theory.........words cannot describe

What i would do to that woman

Ballybrit

"Lol! That's about 1 in 40 million divided by the number of women on here. Oh, and multiplied by 147. Million. Times 3. Divided by the number of women on here from 086. Im obviously watching far too much big bang theory. ... I really don't think so! Oh well, that's me told "

Ohhh noooo!!! My absolute humblest apology! I am sorry! Just my Sheldon sense of humour!

Ballybrit

In that case, they might think I am a big tit, not if I have a pair of them. ..

"Lol! That's about 1 in 40 million divided by the number of women on here. Oh, and multiplied by 147. Million. Times 3. Divided by the number of women on here from 086. Im obviously watching far too much big bang theory. ... I really don't think so! Oh well, that's me told

Ohhh noooo!!! My absolute humblest apology! I am sorry! Just my Sheldon sense of humour! "

No apology needed, i was winding you up! But thanks

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

jayus if that's all it took to get laid id have stopped taxing my car years ago

is it fair to ask is his number showing on the messages if so can u not block it or as happened to me years ago before fab had a guy ringing me at all hrs with sexualy explicit calls while i had no problem laughing at him and hanging up he persisted to the stage other members of my family started to worry he might know where the house is so i went to the gaurds they rang him in front of me and told him they would be calling around calls stopped immediately hope this helps

Ballybrit

"This dosent surprise me at all,the guards wont help with this but dont tax your car and your screwed!

is it fair to ask is his number showing on the messages if so can u not block it or as happened to me years ago before fab had a guy ringing me at all hrs with sexualy explicit calls while i had no problem laughing at him and hanging up he persisted to the stage other members of my family started to worry he might know where the house is so i went to the gaurds they rang him in front of me and told him they would be calling around calls stopped immediately hope this helps"

I'm just going to wait until about 6am tomorrow and tell him yes I do have big tits! Normal on a prop forward... And me and the rest of the team are coming round for an orgy...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

is it fair to ask is his number showing on the messages if so can u not block it or as happened to me years ago before fab had a guy ringing me at all hrs with sexualy explicit calls while i had no problem laughing at him and hanging up he persisted to the stage other members of my family started to worry he might know where the house is so i went to the gaurds they rang him in front of me and told him they would be calling around calls stopped immediately hope this helps

I'm just going to wait until about 6am tomorrow and tell him yes I do have big tits! Normal on a prop forward... And me and the rest of the team are coming round for an orgy..."

haha good one but u have body pics up he just might open the door for u

That might be exactly what hes looking for or he will shit himself.....worth a try

Ballybrit

Prob on a team of little people then... and we're not bringing snow White. ..

Wait until bookface start selling your numbers from Whatsapp, then a text from a guy wanting to talk about fabs will be welcome among the hundreds of 'did you suffer an accident recently while trying to reclaim your PPI on a 1000% interest loan'

Ballybrit

Ah that's grand so then! At least it's not some perv randomly potentially hacking my account and wondering if I have big tits....

funningly enough i did suffer an accident recently while trying to reclaim my PPI on a 1000% interest loan i once had, lol

"I had a couple of v odd txts coming thru today! Either a well wild coincidence or from here. Now, I have given my number to people on here, but this wasn't from them. For starters, I think this was a guy. But they did know about fab. Anybody else have this issue? "

tht happened to me twice!dont know were the idiots got my number ,they were both meteor and i rang them and they were able to block the numbers,never heard frm them again

Ballybrit

A mate of mine had a baby boy Friday. But 165e for a brestpump??? Wtf!

"A mate of mine had a baby boy Friday. But 165e for a brestpump??? Wtf!"
how much would they no powered milk more then 165 me thinks

» Add a new message to this topic