FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > My Disclaimer

My Disclaimer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imwild OP   Woman  over a year ago

around

Im back off the naughty step. I've used my timeout to reflect on my actions and I've the following to say.

Any comment I post is not a personal attack on any one profile member.

If anyone feels my comments are specifically geared at them because that member thinks I have a set against them then that member is mistaken

I have no grievance towards any profile on this site.

If I question a comment made it is not an attack on the poster. I question because I like to understand the posters reasoning/ logic behind the comment.

I do not take any pms I've had with other members into the forums.

The profiles I generally chat and meet with through pm are not active on the forums.

If I am falsely accused of something in the forums I will defend myself.

Lastly what any one profiler thinks of me is their problem not mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fair point, I think a lot of people think if you respond to something with a different point it's a personal attack when it's not

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Welcome back

"Fair point, I think a lot of people think if you respond to something with a different point it's a personal attack when it's not"
it depends on the atitude and tone you respond with.....tell what really bugs the shit out of me.... People who make statements and say stuff that even a blind man can see are aimed at certain people....and then like the cowards they are hide behind the usual.....did i use your name???.....where did i say those words??? Etc. .... these are kinda people who make vomet a little....proper cringy ....

To be fair the thread that was removed was clearly aimed at a specific member and we all know who it was

It's one thing getting into a heated debate with a member but then to start a whole new thread about him (even if it didn't name him we all knew who it was) was wrong

That's just my input to it but welcome back and I hope it's all forgotten as quickly as it started

"Fair point, I think a lot of people think if you respond to something with a different point it's a personal attack when it's notit depends on the atitude and tone you respond with.....tell what really bugs the shit out of me.... People who make statements and say stuff that even a blind man can see are aimed at certain people....and then like the cowards they are hide behind the usual.....did i use your name???.....where did i say those words??? Etc. .... these are kinda people who make vomet a little....proper cringy .... "

That is true, but sometimes as well the tone can be misconstrued due to it being sent via text/message/pm. And I wasn't referring to thread taken down in my previous post

around

[Removed by poster at 01/03/14 13:22:11]

"Fair point, I think a lot of people think if you respond to something with a different point it's a personal attack when it's notit depends on the atitude and tone you respond with.....tell what really bugs the shit out of me.... People who make statements and say stuff that even a blind man can see are aimed at certain people....and then like the cowards they are hide behind the usual.....did i use your name???.....where did i say those words??? Etc. .... these are kinda people who make vomet a little....proper cringy ....

That is true, but sometimes as well the tone can be misconstrued due to it being sent via text/message/pm. And I wasn't referring to thread taken down in my previous post"

true ....but in general it isn't construed

By *exyfuntimes2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

People shouldnt take this site so seriously. Its a site to meet people and hook up. People will annoy and be annoyed by other people. Also seems lots of jealously issues and of course the usual nut-jobs

Happy swinging folks xx

around

Just so ye know he took it in good spirits as I knew he would or I wouldn't of put it up. It's he's one redeeming quality he doesn't take things personal. And second it wasn't a heated debate. I found the whole thing very funny. I suppose other people's perception is different.

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

I was out looking for HEGO and missed all the gossip

and it sounds like it was a rite good tear up

Dam you HEGO

"Im back off the naughty step. I've used my timeout to reflect on my actions and I've the following to say.

Any comment I post is not a personal attack on any one profile member.

If anyone feels my comments are specifically geared at them because that member thinks I have a set against them then that member is mistaken

I have no grievance towards any profile on this site.

If I question a comment made it is not an attack on the poster. I question because I like to understand the posters reasoning/ logic behind the comment.

I do not take any pms I've had with other members into the forums.

The profiles I generally chat and meet with through pm are not active on the forums.

If I am falsely accused of something in the forums I will defend myself.

Lastly what any one profiler thinks of me is their problem not mine.

"

Well said

Xxxxxx

around

"Fair point, I think a lot of people think if you respond to something with a different point it's a personal attack when it's notit depends on the atitude and tone you respond with.....tell what really bugs the shit out of me.... People who make statements and say stuff that even a blind man can see are aimed at certain people....and then like the cowards they are hide behind the usual.....did i use your name???.....where did i say those words??? Etc. .... these are kinda people who make vomet a little....proper cringy .... "

I think some read too much into what's posted. A lot of comments I could quite easily say thats aimed at me personally but im not that paranoid. I think majority of us have had very similar experiences with the same people. Its all perception.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I was out looking for HEGO and missed all the gossip

and it sounds like it was a rite good tear up

Dam you HEGO "

i was moveing HEGO to yet another secret location so i think i missed it too

It's all good fun

» Add a new message to this topic