FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > STAMINA

STAMINA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya anyone who reads this lol just back from meeting a woman and we fucked in the car for about 2 hours. i know car funs not for every1 but i dont mind it just i didnt cum and she said all i did was hammer away at her for ages lol she was tellin me too tho. any guys out there find it hard to get satisfied sometimes? and is it nice for a girl to get fucked hard for ages, even tho i didnt cum? any advice appreciated lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Define "ages"....then get on the ferry!

"Define "ages"....then get on the ferry! "

In this weather are you mad lol

Very rarely mate. Perhaps you were a bit preoccupied or something. In my own experience whilst the women like a decent seeing to, they also like to give something back.

im sure this particular lady had a good time but im sure she was wondering afterwards was she doing something wrong as you cudnt climax.

Of course I could be talking crap here but hey it would be worse if you cudnt rise to the occasion .

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I never cum on a meet.it has nothin to do with the girl im with just way I am

if it was just 'hammering', as you call it, for 2 hrs it wouldn't satisfy me and I'd probably be sore and got bored. I need to change up things lots more. It's great though when the man has stamina. Some don't have that much but they make it up in other ways.

As long as both are happy and satisfied at the end? It's all about communication and telling each other what you like and need.

Ps. A bit of a good bonking in the car is great for a change

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"if it was just 'hammering', as you call it, for 2 hrs it wouldn't satisfy me and I'd probably be sore and got bored. I need to change up things lots more. It's great though when the man has stamina. Some don't have that much but they make it up in other ways.

As long as both are happy and satisfied at the end? It's all about communication and telling each other what you like and need.

Ps. A bit of a good bonking in the car is great for a change

"

Im startin my engine

"

Im startin my engine "

vroom vroom

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Do you mind me asking where you went for it?

I've met a women recently and haven't got anywhere to go for fun, neither of us can stay out at hotels all night

We've had a bit of fun in the car but found it hard to find somewhere quiet

haha thanks everyone for replying. well we were in a few different positions, my car has plenty of space :D but yea it was literally about 2 hours, sweat was drippin off us but i just couldn't get that final moment of ecstasy lol i do enjoy a girl who really wants a good hard fuckin, but sayin that in a car options are limited. i do like being a in more comfortable surroundings trying out new things. in terms of where to go, fuck its great anywhere at night lol cops have stopped me and a girl in a carpark but just laughed. anywhere quiet at night and no1 usually bothers ya

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

"Very rarely mate. Perhaps you were a bit preoccupied or something. In my own experience whilst the women like a decent seeing to, they also like to give something back.

im sure this particular lady had a good time but im sure she was wondering afterwards was she doing something wrong as you cudnt climax.

Of course I could be talking crap here but hey it would be worse if you cudnt rise to the occasion .

"

[Removed by poster at 26/12/13 16:47:21]

I usually don't come but prefer to have a longer session. In my own experience it's more about not wanting it to end lol.

oh i LOOOOVE a bit of car fun....and a good hammerin too;-)

"I usually don't come but prefer to have a longer session. In my own experience it's more about not wanting it to end lol. "

we need to find some women who havent had a good long fuck in a while LOL

"oh i LOOOOVE a bit of car fun....and a good hammerin too;-) "

Oh curvy that sounds pretty good

"oh i LOOOOVE a bit of car fun....and a good hammerin too;-)

"

coz it is

"oh i LOOOOVE a bit of car fun....and a good hammerin too;-)

coz it is "

Yeah I bet it would be

By *oulbotMan  over a year ago

What I say is that I like to run marathons but never found the partner to satisfy me in solo actions. Few partners together is just better. Always need more.lol

I just have a very big... appetite. Lol

"What I say is that I like to run marathons but never found the partner to satisfy me in solo actions. Few partners together is just better. Always need more.lol

I just have a very big... appetite. Lol"

u havent met the right "solo" then

Don't find it hard at all....usually cum in about 2 mins...and that makes it easy for car fun as well...usually the McDonald's drive thru good, takes em about that long to do a big mac...and nobody would notice my tiny cock out anyway..........or have I completly missed the point if this forum

"Don't find it hard at all....usually cum in about 2 mins...and that makes it easy for car fun as well...usually the McDonald's drive thru good, takes em about that long to do a big mac...and nobody would notice my tiny cock out anyway..........or have I completly missed the point if this forum "

go back asleep you..lol

By *oulbotMan  over a year ago

Maybe not

Damn...ok try again.....yes op my 'huge' langer will only cum when it is completly and totally sure the lady is wholly satisfied, and then the cum shall be in whatever flavour and quantity required ....so I feel your pain

I see ur bi! maybe its man ass u grave

"Damn...ok try again.....yes op my 'huge' langer will only cum when it is completly and totally sure the lady is wholly satisfied, and then the cum shall be in whatever flavour and quantity required ....so I feel your pain "

Wouldn't it be great if you could choose the flavour of a guys cum? Place your order before the meet 'I would like fruit flavour cum tonite' or 'Think I fancy orange flavour cum tomorrow' lmao.

» Add a new message to this topic