FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hmmmmm what to wear?

Hmmmmm what to wear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So your meeting or greeting and you have to get ready. What do you like to wear on top and underneath that makes you feel sexy and confident on a 1st meet?

Also what would look good on the person you are meeting, again on top and underneath?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

I like to wear a dress,easy to get off!sexy underwear and a squirt of my favourite perfume.not all that fussed what a guy wears as long as its clean and he's freshly showered and smells yum!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nottin .....for both of us...

nottin .....for both of us...

I like to wear a nice dress, some sexy undies, stockings and a pair of heels.

You need to feel sexy for a meet so nice to dress up.

Jeans and a shirt is always yummy on a guy.

xBratx

"So your meeting or greeting and you have to get ready. What do you like to wear on top and underneath that makes you feel sexy and confident on a 1st meet?

Also what would look good on the person you are meeting, again on top and underneath? "

a nice tight dress and high heels!dont wear underwear when i wear a tight dress,i hate knicker lines!

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"So your meeting or greeting and you have to get ready. What do you like to wear on top and underneath that makes you feel sexy and confident on a 1st meet?

Also what would look good on the person you are meeting, again on top and underneath?

a nice tight dress and high heels!dont wear underwear when i wear a tight dress,i hate knicker lines!"

Some of us need the underwear to control the wobbly bits lol! If I had an ass like yours I wouldn't wear any either!

a nice tight dress and high heels!dont wear underwear when i wear a tight dress,i hate knicker lines!

Some of us need the underwear to control the wobbly bits lol! If I had an ass like yours I wouldn't wear any either!"

lol thank u,u luk just fine to me!

i do have wobbly bits on my belly tho!i call it my mummy tummy

Clean freshly showered and smelling yummy !!! Not like my meet last week no effort made filthy chinos unironed shirt and didn't smell great !!! needless to say i did a runner !!

Kitty don't worry about wobbly bits. A good smile, twinkle in your eyes and a outfit that reveals enough to keep us guessing, but wanting badly to know what's underneath will work.

I think I would be a jeans and shirt guy, would love to be able to carry off a suit like the Armani ads, but I look more like a bouncer or a banker and who the fuck would want to be one of those! Both pricks lol. Underneath boxers clean and bright, matching socks.

As for the ladies, a split skirt or nice dress, nice heals, underneath just make sure its matching. , but mainly what they feel comfy and sexy in suits me fine.

I never wear dresses or skirts... I just don't feel comfortable in them. And I can't walk in heels. I know, all the things guys like, I don't wear. lol

I like wearing nice jeans and a dressy top

"I never wear dresses or skirts... I just don't feel comfortable in them. And I can't walk in heels. I know, all the things guys like, I don't wear. lol

I like wearing nice jeans and a dressy top"

Not always. The right jeans and the right top look great. It friends Lao on wear you meet too I suppose. As long as its not a velour track suit. In neon

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 20:14:02]

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 20:13:49]

[Removed by poster at 13/12/13 20:13:38]

Sorry phone threw a fit and it posted 4 times

I wear jeans and trousers to work all the time so love to dress sexily when out. Little dress(love my little dresses) and depending on who we are meeting and what I figured out about them from chat will decide underwear or not. im a believer if u feel good then u look good.

» Add a new message to this topic