FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Too nice

Too nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I'm a bit confused, or maybe I'm just too nice.

Ok long story short, met this woman who lost her trust in men and men using her for sex, so I was being a gent and doing all the gentleman things anyway we ended up in bed and she wanted sex but I refused as I didn't want to think I was just going to use her and piss off after I came, she was in a bad mood for the rest of the night I tried to explain, I didn't feel comfortable, some of us guys are gents.

Maybe rough and ready is the way to go in the future, just looking for a female perspective on this,or are you all mad lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep we're all mad

Anyone who says they're not mad... well they are the maddest!

I think she a little confuse herself. If she sick of men using her why did she put herself in the position of ending up in bed with you?? Some women are unreal, why doesnt she play bit of hard to get or maybe figure out what she wants...its quite simple really!!!

Sorry I'm s bit confused here. You say you did all the gentlemanly things and ended up in bed. You refused to have sex with her.....but why go to bed if that wasn't what you intended. You could have had sex then a cuddle and a chat and made it nice and not a 'fek and go' type thing. Its just if you ended up in bed, then you must have been turned on. Maybe I'm reading this wrong and if so I apologise. Hope she is ok now.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Is this woman on site

She not from this site. Off course I had an attraction and we got in great, was trying my best to be passionate lots of kissing and teasing and caressing but the earlier conversation kept coming into my head so I stopped.

Well I would agree and say you ladies are all nuts but that's part of the fun too.

Thanks for the input, I need to loose my conscious and I'll be flying

She not from this site. Off course I had an attraction and we got in great, was trying my best to be passionate lots of kissing and teasing and caressing but the earlier conversation kept coming into my head so I stopped.

Well I would agree and say you ladies are all nuts but that's part of the fun too.

Maybe have a chat with her to clear the air and find out what you both want together

"Ok I'm a bit confused, or maybe I'm just too nice.

Ok long story short, met this woman who lost her trust in men and men using her for sex, so I was being a gent and doing all the gentleman things anyway we ended up in bed and she wanted sex but I refused as I didn't want to think I was just going to use her and piss off after I came, she was in a bad mood for the rest of the night I tried to explain, I didn't feel comfortable, some of us guys are gents.

Maybe rough and ready is the way to go in the future, just looking for a female perspective on this,or are you all mad lol "

i reckon she thought u didnt fancy her!if i was in bed with a man and he didnt want to shag me id think he was gay lol

he would be lol

"he would be lol"

only joking but seriously tho i think any woman tht was in bed with a man and he refused to have sex with her wud be offended and assume he wasnt attracted to her

"he would be lol

only joking but seriously tho i think any woman tht was in bed with a man and he refused to have sex with her wud be offended and assume he wasnt attracted to her"

What if they'd retired from having Sex??

"What if they'd retired from having Sex?? "

Prob wouldn't be in bed with u then

"What if they'd retired from having Sex??

Prob wouldn't be in bed with u then

"

My bed's empty.....

» Add a new message to this topic