FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Life after fab?

Life after fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you were a single guy/girl who fell deeply in love with someone who is not on fab, would you........

1. Tell them about fab?

2. Be shocked if someone off fab you had meet saw you with them and said hello.

3. Leave them if they didn't want to swing.

How would it effect you swinging?

(No I haven't! Yes I know I haven't swung yet! Before you ask)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow........ I've oftern taught about this one, very interesting indeed. I havent a clue to be honest.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

We met when we were on an other site, hubby was open and honest first and that was 6 years ago no secrets

Kilrea

"We met when we were on an other site, hubby was open and honest first and that was 6 years ago no secrets "
No regrets

"We met when we were on an other site, hubby was open and honest first and that was 6 years ago no secrets No regrets "

That's cool, but say he wasn't here or even imagine he was but you weren't and found out with him telling you.

It a hard one.....

Hi I'm __________ I like going to cinema, long walks, good food, filming my partner while she gets shagged and group sex.

Bit of a scary one to come out with, that's why most pics on here are faceless, there is a stigma to get passed first.

If I was to start a relationship with someone from outside fab I think I would have to be fairly open with them if there was any sign that it was going to go somewhere. Not necessarily straight away but reasonably early on otherwise it would feel too much like lying

I suppose in an ideal world we'd all like to think we'd be open and honest in a meaningful relationship. I suppose it comes down to how sexually adventurous you both are.

[Removed by poster at 09/12/13 19:00:51]

Ideal world, lovely place. The unicorns are always happy there.

"Ideal world, lovely place. The unicorns are always happy there. "

Nothing wrong with a few unicorns

"Ideal world, lovely place. The unicorns are always happy there.

Nothing wrong with a few unicorns "

Kilrea

"We met when we were on an other site, hubby was open and honest first and that was 6 years ago no secrets No regrets

That's cool, but say he wasn't here or even imagine he was but you weren't and found out with him telling you.

It a hard one.....

Hi I'm __________ I like going to cinema, long walks, good food, filming my partner while she gets shagged and group sex.

Bit of a scary one to come out with, that's why most pics on here are faceless, there is a stigma to get passed first. "

He told every one he was with before me, and most of them joined, some backed away some still here some some stayed for a short while whan they parted

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

He told every one he was with before me, and most of them joined, some backed away some still here some some stayed for a short while whan they parted "

Most realised he had struck gold and came here to see if they could be so lucky. There's only one of you though!

Interesting question.

If I was suddenly single, I don't think I would be swinging - it's something we do as a couple, and enjoy. But I wouldn't do it as a single girl.

So I'm now a single ex-swinger - if we're talking a serious relationship that's likely to go somewhere I think swinging has been too big a part of my life to realistically hide so I'd need to talk about it. If imaginary new partner (let's call him "bob") showed an interest we might experiment a little to test the water.

But if "Bob" wasn't interested - and we're talking "deeply in love" here - then I'd have no issue whatsoever with being in a monogamous relationship.

I like swinging, but don't need it.

"Interesting question.

If I was suddenly single, I don't think I would be swinging - it's something we do as a couple, and enjoy. But I wouldn't do it as a single girl.

So I'm now a single ex-swinger - if we're talking a serious relationship that's likely to go somewhere I think swinging has been too big a part of my life to realistically hide so I'd need to talk about it. If imaginary new partner (let's call him "bob") showed an interest we might experiment a little to test the water.

But if "Bob" wasn't interested - and we're talking "deeply in love" here - then I'd have no issue whatsoever with being in a monogamous relationship.

"

What a great and well thought out answer, ty

Thanks Fun4 - so what would you do?

I'm not sure I have any interest in monogamy, I've been involved in poly relationships for years now. I don't think realistically one person can meet all your needs and vice versa. But I'm totally honest with the people involved, cheating and hurting others isn't my style. So they would know, and they can make an educated decision if its for them on not. If they issued an ultimatum, Id be out the door on principle!

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Interesting question.

"

Hi my name is Bob

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

mrs _avie t here if i was single i wouldent be on fab cause i know myself well enough to know that i need my emotional needs meet just as much as my sexual ones so it just wouldent work for me....so if i ever have a single profile here look out cause i will be looking for a relationship lol

"Thanks Fun4 - so what would you do? "

Truthfully, I have no clue.

I'm a newbie that hasn't had a meet that wasn't a total disaster yet!

I'm not ready to date properly as I just come out of a long relationship.

I guess I would tell them If it got serious, and if they were against it stop. (Haven't really started though lol)

Honestly, last time I dated it was so different to today with all the online stuff. I'm not technophobic, more the opposite, but what people can do to meet and explore new things has blown my mind.

I see that swinging is of mutual consent and not forced on someone so I would def tell them. They sont want to the im off. IF (such a small word that means so much) I fall in love again I guess swinging would just be a "back in the day" memory.

"mrs _avie t here if i was single i wouldent be on fab cause i know myself well enough to know that i need my emotional needs meet just as much as my sexual ones so it just wouldent work for me....so if i ever have a single profile here look out cause i will be looking for a relationship lol"

lol

if someone started a new relationship after fabs, should that person just come out and tell their BF/GF they were on fabs. im not so sure.

is a persons sexual history best left in the past and not brought up. it could cause problems.

it would be terrible if you met the love of your life and you went and told them about you fabs history and it messed things up.

as long as you are physically healthy (no STI's etc) should the past stay in the past and just get on enjoying the present day and look forward to the future?

like the OP ive only a green flag also so im probably not in the best position to comment?

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 19:36:49]

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 19:36:37]

"If you were a single guy/girl who fell deeply in love with someone who is not on fab, would you........

1. Tell them about fab?

(No I haven't! Yes I know I haven't swung yet! Before you ask)"

if i fell in love i wudnt have sex with anyone else!i wudnt need to if i was in love with the guy!and no i dont think id tell him i was on fab well unless i met him on fab lol or he was into swinging

As a previous poster states...i think your sexual history is best left unsaid...i

I think my profile sums it up for me.

"As a previous poster states...i think your sexual history is best left unsaid...i"

i agree!i wudnt tell any guy how many men i had sex with

[Removed by poster at 10/12/13 20:19:47]

"I think my profile sums it up for me. "

I find myself drifting more and more towards this view just mot ready yet to start looking for that one person

"If you were a single guy/girl who fell deeply in love with someone who is not on fab, would you........

1. Tell them about fab?

if i fell in love i wudnt have sex with anyone else!i wudnt need to if i was in love with the guy!and no i dont think id tell him i was on fab well unless i met him on fab lol or he was into swinging "

Does that mean that you believe all the couples on here aren't in love? Or don't love each other enough because they have sex with other people?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Everybody is on here for there own reasons...

And subsequently know when to leave.

if I met someone would I leave the site I don't honestly know.

1. Tell them about fab?

if i fell in love i wudnt have sex with anyone else!i wudnt need to if i was in love with the guy!and no i dont think id tell him i was on fab well unless i met him on fab lol or he was into swinging

Does that mean that you believe all the couples on here aren't in love? Or don't love each other enough because they have sex with other people? "

no i didnt say tht!i said I wudnt have sex with anyone else if i was in love,I wudnt feel the need to,thts the way i feel!just my opinion

» Add a new message to this topic