FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Reverse Cuckold

Reverse Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let me just preface this post by saying we're not looking for single males right now.

Anyway, me and ms slut were discussing cuckoldry, (where couples meet men so the single man can fuck the wife in front of the husband, as to humiliate him) and she put forward the idea of reversing it, ie the couple meet a single sub male and the couple dominate him.

We're wondering if anyone here has tried it? or has anyone opinions on it?

I'd like as many serious replies as possible.....not looking at any posters in particular *ahem*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think you may have miss understood what cuckolding is..well kinda...if humiliation is part of it for that couple well then yea it is..but what you are asking is double Domination of a submissive. cuckolding is kinda like a service. for instance..a hubby can not or does not want to preform..or wants to watch his wife being fucked.

"i think you may have miss understood what cuckolding is..well kinda...if humiliation is part of it for that couple well then yea it is..but what you are asking is double Domination of a submissive. cuckolding is kinda like a service. for instance..a hubby can not or does not want to preform..or wants to watch his wife being fucked."

I agree, there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to cuckolding.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good to know, then what we're curious about is double domming a sub male.

There seems to be quite a few sub guys on here, I would get mail from a lot of guys wanting to be dommed by Jay and myself, how many of them that would actually follow through is another thing I'm sure, also not what we would be into, but it is out there! Good luck, hope you find a willing guy

hi there sub guy here i love to please not into major pain but dont mind spanking x

» Add a new message to this topic