FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is this rude or is it the norm

Is this rude or is it the norm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you ask for a face pic do you reply with "Interested or no thanks your not my type". Is it rude not to reply at all?

To send a face pic, to me is a big deal as we all have personel lifes outside this and your trusting that person with it, whether they delete it or not, it would be nice for a reply.

Unless your their neighbour or family then it would be wierd but i'd still send a message to slag them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We ordinarily reply thanks but no thanks .. Sometimes though we can forget or mails might be very busy.

The other night on a different site a couple who had sent us pictures and my partner had chatted to briefly popped up in chat . We didn't reply to their pictures and this resulted in a awkward moment and I had to say we weren't interested.

It's best prompt thanks but no thanks I think

We always take silence as meaning thanks but no thanks why don't others

[Removed by poster at 12/11/13 20:33:31]

"We ordinarily reply thanks but no thanks .. Sometimes though we can forget or mails might be very busy.

The other night on a different site a couple who had sent us pictures and my partner had chatted to briefly popped up in chat . We didn't reply to their pictures and this resulted in a awkward moment and I had to say we weren't interested.

It's best prompt thanks but no thanks I think

We always take silence as meaning thanks but no thanks why don't others "

i agree,i dont answer all messages cos i assume a no reply means no!but if sumone sent me a face pic i wud reply with a no thanks if i wasnt interested

We would reply as its mannerly.

As it says in our profile, "please don't be offended if we say we're not your type, we wont be if we're not yours!"

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"We would reply as its mannerly.

As it says in our profile, "please don't be offended if we say we're not your type, we wont be if we're not yours!""

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

I think if someone is good enough to send face pic someone should be civil enough to reply either way.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers for that, it is good manners after all. With so many fake profiles anybody can upload a body pic, but a face pic means your that little more serious.

Happy swinging

G xx

"I think if someone is good enough to send face pic someone should be civil enough to reply either way. "

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

We don't share face pics nor do we expect them from others. If meeting is on the cards we meet in public place then if we're not your type if you're not ours then no offence taken. This isn't for everyone.

That said if you send us a face pic and you're not for us we'll let you know. No point in wasting each others time.

We always reply when facepics are sent with a sorry but youre not our type if that's the case (or a 'woo hoo you're hot as hell' if that's the case ), it's common courtesy I reckon.

for us exchanging pic is necessary (hate it though)

"We always reply when facepics are sent with a sorry but youre not our type if that's the case (or a 'woo hoo you're hot as hell' if that's the case ), it's common courtesy I reckon.

"

aww guys..im gutted..ive never had a 'whoo hoo ur hot as hell!!!!!'

(maybe i shudna said that!!

"We always reply when facepics are sent with a sorry but youre not our type if that's the case (or a 'woo hoo you're hot as hell' if that's the case ), it's common courtesy I reckon.

aww guys..im gutted..ive never had a 'whoo hoo ur hot as hell!!!!!'

(maybe i shudna said that!! "

liar...

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

What makes me laugh is the ones that say

I can't upload a face pic BUT seem to manage the cock pics no problem. .

if we actually asked for a face pic we would def reply either way but if some random guy sends 1 and doesnt fit the criteria we may or may not reply as they didnt bother to read our profile properly

As yet I have not sent too many messages - Work keeps getting in the way of me arranging anything so until I can be sure I can actually meet somebody I just browse around posting occasionally here on the forums - "chat" is alien to me - seems to be full of blokes wanting females to "view their cam" now. and not now, but right now.

Anyway, I digress - a simple "thanks but no thanks" would be much appreciated - it's very difficult as a single male on here and something that simple would give me (at least) the encouragement to keep trying (when I actually do get around to sending something)

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"If you ask for a face pic do you reply with "Interested or no thanks your not my type". Is it rude not to reply at all?

To send a face pic, to me is a big deal as we all have personel lifes outside this and your trusting that person with it, whether they delete it or not, it would be nice for a reply.

Unless your their neighbour or family then it would be wierd but i'd still send a message to slag them"

Yes, sending a face pic is a big deal, and a reply of some sort would be mannerly. I wouldn't normally send a face pic unless I had developed a rapport with someone, and if a face pic was "demanded" I think it would be the end of the conversation.

» Add a new message to this topic