FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > guilt

guilt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its a terrible thing.some just cant handle the pressure of the guilt and delete their profiles which is sad.we all need fun in our lives

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it is sad....but depends what they are feeling guilty about I suppose!

awww a guy ive been chatting to for ages has just mailed me and said he couldnt take the guilt and was deleting his acc.its sad coz he was lovely....

theres a difference between swinging and cheating , he has probably done the right thing for him

im really not being smart here but what is the difference??

Being in the same situation its never easy, it takes a while to come to terms with the fact that u might actually cheat on your partner

cat , do you seriously think all swingers are cheating on a unsuspecting partner ?

not all feel guilty .. as some are single!

"cat , do you seriously think all swingers are cheating on a unsuspecting partner ? "

no i didnt say that.i asked in ur opinion what was the difference??

"awww a guy ive been chatting to for ages has just mailed me and said he couldnt take the guilt and was deleting his acc.its sad coz he was lovely.... "

Don't worry cat there is still some love guys on here and I've nothing to feel guilty about only that cavan and kildare are not closer

[Removed by poster at 09/11/13 21:02:21]

"cat , do you seriously think all swingers are cheating on a unsuspecting partner ?

no i didnt say that.i asked in ur opinion what was the difference??"

Cheating, your partner doesnt know (or doesnt let on they do) and swinging, your know knows and joins in ...to me, that is the difference between cheating and swinging

heres my version of the difference ...there are people who see swinging as a lifesyle choice which includes openness and honesty with their partners there is no room for guilt because neither is cheating on the other , then there are people who see swing as a way to cheat on their partner because they figure types who swing have fuck all morals anyway .

ooooh thats a bit harsh

sure in that case half of us are on the wrong site...!!!!

"heres my version of the difference ...there are people who see swinging as a lifesyle choice which includes openness and honesty with their partners there is no room for guilt because neither is cheating on the other , then there are people who see swing as a way to cheat on their partner because they figure types who swing have fuck all morals anyway ."

Each to there own just because someone is married we should not judge them

[Removed by poster at 09/11/13 21:13:53]

wasnt judging just answering the query as to my thoughts on it

"sure in that case half of us are on the wrong site...!!!!"

I was married and i prefer meeting married people to single people.

You know what your getting with them they always play safe. There is no mind games and no hassle with married people and I find them to be more relaxed and easy going

If you're married and you have a single profile on a swinger site and you're actively meeting other people for sexual encounters and your partner doesnt know then you're cheating. (or to be more technical, a swinging cheater)

If you're doing the above and your partner knows and approves, you're in an open relationship.

I'm sorry but that's simply the fact of the matter.

I swung as a single guy in my late 20's and when i got involved with (and eventually married) someone who wasnt into the lifestyle I gave up.

For many reasons the marriage didnt work out and became sexless towards the end. Did i consider cheating? yes the thought crossed my mind. Did i consider using a swinger site to cheat? yes, even as far as joining up. Did I actually do it? No. Did I miss the lifestyle? I suppose I did.

Now i'm involved with an amazing woman who's interested in the lifestyle and am now lucky enough to see it from both sides, as a single guy and a swinging couple.

If you're using swinging as an excuse to escape a bad marriage take my advice: DON'T. Just end the marriage and move on. We prolonged it, and thankfully it ended amicably, but it could have ended a year earlier.

Swinging away from an unknowing partner is not a good idea.

Very good post. Honest and a perfect response.

"wasnt judging just answering the query as to my thoughts on it "

"Very good post. Honest and a perfect response. "

I've made my fair share of mistakes and learned from them.

"im really not being smart here but what is the difference??"

a curvy ,, really??? swinging is consentual,, but cheating is deceptice,,, imo

"If you're married and you have a single profile on a swinger site and you're actively meeting other people for sexual encounters and your partner doesnt know then you're cheating. (or to be more technical, a swinging cheater)

If you're doing the above and your partner knows and approves, you're in an open relationship.

I swung as a single guy in my late 20's and when i got involved with (and eventually married) someone who wasnt into the lifestyle I gave up.

For many reasons the marriage didnt work out and became sexless towards the end. Did i consider cheating? yes the thought crossed my mind. Did i consider using a swinger site to cheat? yes, even as far as joining up. Did I actually do it? No. Did I miss the lifestyle? I suppose I did.

Now i'm involved with an amazing woman who's interested in the lifestyle and am now lucky enough to see it from both sides, as a single guy and a swinging couple.

If you're using swinging as an excuse to escape a bad marriage take my advice: DON'T. Just end the marriage and move on. We prolonged it, and thankfully it ended amicably, but it could have ended a year earlier.

"

nicely put

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"im really not being smart here but what is the difference??"

Swinging is where everybody knows whats going on between cpls or people ,cheating is where one person know nothing of whats going on . There is a huge difference espically if ur the one been cheated on

ok less of the "come on curvy" please.it was only a question

"ok less of the "come on curvy" please.it was only a question "

No offence Curvy, but it's a question you should know the answer to.

thats it gang up on me

"ok less of the "come on curvy" please.it was only a question "

ask what ya like curvy (you sexy tang) its a fre forum for everyone

"ok less of the "come on curvy" please.it was only a question

No offence Curvy, but it's a question you should know the answer to."

why????????????????????????????

not everyone is lucky enough to be in an open relationship...!!!!

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"thats it gang up on me "

Interesting question alright curvy. I meet married and single women. One once explained to me it was her nature. She divided love and lust almost surgically. I could actually appreciate exactly what she meant.

Goodness me the lady only asked a question, no need to call for the church elders or owt, i'll dole out punishment.....Curvy bendover girl

I judge nobody and expect the same in return, unless you've walked a mile in them. Nobody on here can truly stand on the moral high ground. Yes shock, horror even you couples in open relationships on here ......i bet ma and pa and the rest of your family don't know you like to invite others to bed/car/forest park ( delete as appropriate ) how would that go down if they did. In short leave judgement at the door, it aon't what fab's about

"Goodness me the lady only asked a question, no need to call for the church elders or owt, i'll dole out punishment.....Curvy bendover girl

I judge nobody and expect the same in return, unless you've walked a mile in them. Nobody on here can truly stand on the moral high ground. Yes shock, horror even you couples in open relationships on here ......i bet ma and pa and the rest of your family don't know you like to invite others to bed/car/forest park ( delete as appropriate ) how would that go down if they did. In short leave judgement at the door, it aon't what fab's about"

BANG ON

"Goodness me the lady only asked a question, no need to call for the church elders or owt, i'll dole out punishment.....Curvy bendover girl

I judge nobody and expect the same in return, unless you've walked a mile in them. Nobody on here can truly stand on the moral high ground. Yes shock, horror even you couples in open relationships on here ......i bet ma and pa and the rest of your family don't know you like to invite others to bed/car/forest park ( delete as appropriate ) how would that go down if they did. In short leave judgement at the door, it aon't what fab's about"

thats a nonsense example , what business would it be of your familys what you do in your sex life ?

"thats it gang up on me "

Not ganging up at all, if you want to meet married guys who are straying, and you dont have a problem with it fair play. we're all here for different reasons but the end result is the same: No strings sex.

I was just making the point that you asked of another poster what the difference between swinging and cheating was, implying that you saw no difference.....when we all know there is.

I'm not judging you at all, we all have our rules. we ourselves have a rule that we wont meet anyone if there's kids in the house (asleep or not). We wont swing in the vicinity of kids, but we dont judge people who do. Same we wont meet people who are cheating on their partner, but we dont judge people who do.

I judge nobody and expect the same in return, unless you've walked a mile in them. Nobody on here can truly stand on the moral high ground. Yes shock, horror even you couples in open relationships on here ......i bet ma and pa and the rest of your family don't know you like to invite others to bed/car/forest park ( delete as appropriate ) how would that go down if they did. In short leave judgement at the door, it aon't what fab's about

thats a nonsense example , what business would it be of your familys what you do in your sex life ? "

surly the ones you hold dear would be affected by the type of personality you are and surely that is influnced by all aspects of your life including sex???

thats a nonsense example , what business would it be of your familys what you do in your sex life ? "

Ok take the example out. You're right no need but some find it morally wrong to cheat, some see inviting another

man/girl to bed with your partner wrong. Obviously i think all acts of lust are great. Curvy wondered how people dealt with guilt, didn't see a lecture response. My point and i standby it is, what right has anybody to cast judgement on anybody on here

"thats it gang up on me

Not ganging up at all, if you want to meet married guys who are straying, and you dont have a problem with it fair play. we're all here for different reasons but the end result is the same: No strings sex.

I was just making the point that you asked of another poster what the difference between swinging and cheating was, implying that you saw no difference.....when we all know there is.

I'm not judging you at all, we all have our rules. we ourselves have a rule that we wont meet anyone if there's kids in the house (asleep or not). We wont swing in the vicinity of kids, but we dont judge people who do. Same we wont meet people who are cheating on their partner, but we dont judge people who do."

ah see now that's clearer and props to ya.

Guilt is for the weak!its only a word folks!we ain't nothing but mammals and then sure don't do guilt

"Guilt is for the weak!its only a word folks!we ain't nothing but mammals and then sure don't do guilt "

sssh, there's a serious discussion going on. go back to your hookers!

"Guilt is for the weak!its only a word folks!we ain't nothing but mammals and then sure don't do guilt

sssh, there's a serious discussion going on. go back to your hookers! "

well she told you

"Guilt is for the weak!its only a word folks!we ain't nothing but mammals and then sure don't do guilt

sssh, there's a serious discussion going on. go back to your hookers!

well she told you "

lol

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"heres my version of the difference ...there are people who see swinging as a lifesyle choice which includes openness and honesty with their partners there is no room for guilt because neither is cheating on the other , then there are people who see swing as a way to cheat on their partner because they figure types who swing have fuck all morals anyway ."

this is so true as when u turn a guy down they cant believe it,thinking you would fuck anyone on here

"

well she told you "

"she" hasn't posted in this thread yet.

"heres my version of the difference ...there are people who see swinging as a lifesyle choice which includes openness and honesty with their partners there is no room for guilt because neither is cheating on the other , then there are people who see swing as a way to cheat on their partner because they figure types who swing have fuck all morals anyway .

this is so true as when u turn a guy down they cant believe it,thinking you would fuck anyone on here"

i dont know, but i have a thought,,, i think people come onto a sex site with the belife that most are lookin for nas ,,,, and it is far from that.

"heres my version of the difference ...there are people who see swinging as a lifesyle choice which includes openness and honesty with their partners there is no room for guilt because neither is cheating on the other , then there are people who see swing as a way to cheat on their partner because they figure types who swing have fuck all morals anyway .

this is so true as when u turn a guy down they cant believe it,thinking you would fuck anyone on here

i dont know, but i have a thought,,, i think people come onto a sex site with the belife that most are lookin for nas ,,,, and it is far from that."

............He just told u!!

"

i dont know, but i have a thought,,, i think people come onto a sex site with the belife that most are lookin for nas ,,,, and it is far from that."

I'm assuming you mean "belief" and "nsa", and while a lot are here looking for nsa fun, it doesnt mean they'll fuck anyone.....hookers will fuck anyone, for a price. there are no hookers here, at least there aren't meant to be.

"

And this is what bugs the hell oh of me. Thus is a swinging site where sex happens not a I will Fuck anything site. People have preferences be that married or single, fat or slim, man or woman, etc etc. Those preferences should be respected not judged, just cos someone is looking for nsa doesn't mean they have left morals and or their preferences when they log on here. And another point nsa is different for everyone, which people tend to forget and nowhere when you sign up to this site does it specify what type of nsa sex you have to have!

"

i dont know, but i have a thought,,, i think people come onto a sex site with the belife that most are lookin for nas ,,,, and it is far from that.

I'm assuming you mean "belief" and "nsa", and while a lot are here looking for nsa fun, it doesnt mean they'll fuck anyone.....hookers will fuck anyone, for a price. there are no hookers here, at least there aren't meant to be."

a i dont think even hookers will fuck anyone ,,, but heres hoping

"

And this is what bugs the hell oh of me. Thus is a swinging site where sex happens not a I will Fuck anything site. People have preferences be that married or single, fat or slim, man or woman, etc etc. Those preferences should be respected not judged, just cos someone is looking for nsa doesn't mean they have left morals and or their preferences when they log on here. And another point nsa is different for everyone, which people tend to forget and nowhere when you sign up to this site does it specify what type of nsa sex you have to have!"

"

And this is what bugs the hell oh of me. Thus is a swinging site where sex happens not a I will Fuck anything site. People have preferences be that married or single, fat or slim, man or woman, etc etc. Those preferences should be respected not judged, just cos someone is looking for nsa doesn't mean they have left morals and or their preferences when they log on here. And another point nsa is different for everyone, which people tend to forget and nowhere when you sign up to this site does it specify what type of nsa sex you have to have! "

why , who said this should be a fuck site????????????

By *ubbitch1Woman  over a year ago

dublin

well said hun.

"

And this is what bugs the hell oh of me. Thus is a swinging site where sex happens not a I will Fuck anything site. People have preferences be that married or single, fat or slim, man or woman, etc etc. Those preferences should be respected not judged, just cos someone is looking for nsa doesn't mean they have left morals and or their preferences when they log on here. And another point nsa is different for everyone, which people tend to forget and nowhere when you sign up to this site does it specify what type of nsa sex you have to have!

why , who said this should be a fuck site???????????? "

Ah you did about two posts before my previous one

"

And this is what bugs the hell oh of me. Thus is a swinging site where sex happens not a I will Fuck anything site. People have preferences be that married or single, fat or slim, man or woman, etc etc. Those preferences should be respected not judged, just cos someone is looking for nsa doesn't mean they have left morals and or their preferences when they log on here. And another point nsa is different for everyone, which people tend to forget and nowhere when you sign up to this site does it specify what type of nsa sex you have to have!"

I don't judge anyone's reasons for being on here as I haven't lived a perfect life, far from it, but I just know I couldn't live with the guilt of repeatedly cheating on someone who had feelings for me , I'd rather be single.

Perfect

"I don't judge anyone's reasons for being on here as I haven't lived a perfect life, far from it, but I just know I couldn't live with the guilt of repeatedly cheating on someone who had feelings for me , I'd rather be single."

some dont have it that easy to make the choice to be single...!!!

"

Ah you did about two posts before my previous one "

dont think i did

Perfect "

second that

Ok ok ok I will admit it. I'm guilty of using fab while sitting on the loo. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed. Now you will be all thinking did I do this post in the loo.

"I don't judge anyone's reasons for being on here as I haven't lived a perfect life, far from it, but I just know I couldn't live with the guilt of repeatedly cheating on someone who had feelings for me , I'd rather be single.

some dont have it that easy to make the choice to be single...!!! "

I didnt say it was easy, it's my own personal feelings on cheating, as someone who has been cheated on in the past I know how it feels, I can cope with anything but being lied to. As I said though , everyone has their own reasons for being on here, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone , it is you who lives your life.

ok so moral of the story is each to their own....cheater or swinger...!!!!!!!!!

"ok so moral of the story is each to their own....cheater or swinger...!!!!!!!!!"

dont use the word moral....lol

each to their own indeed.

"ok so moral of the story is each to their own....cheater or swinger...!!!!!!!!!

dont use the word moral....lol "

true because apparently i have none....!!!!!

"ok so moral of the story is each to their own....cheater or swinger...!!!!!!!!!

true because apparently i have none....!!!!!"

no, because we all seem to have self directing moral compasses

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

true because apparently i have none....!!!!!"

I don't think its aimed directly at you cat u not the only one on site

true because apparently i have none....!!!!! I don't think its aimed directly at you cat u not the only one on site "

........message to self!

"

dont think i did"

Read what I quoted from it was part of one of your posts

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

true because apparently i have none....!!!!! I don't think its aimed directly at you cat u not the only one on site ........message to self! "

darling bond I missed u

true because apparently i have none....!!!!! I don't think its aimed directly at you cat u not the only one on site ........message to self! darling bond I missed u "

...............let me be ur fantasy!

"

dont think i did

Read what I quoted from it was part of one of your posts "

have a read of what i post , and what you said i posted ,, they dont mactch

"

dont think i did

Read what I quoted from it was part of one of your posts

have a read of what i post , and what you said i posted ,, they dont mactch "

Ah yes they do I just didn't include the bumf that you replied to, but whatever you don't seem to get that

please guys,i don't want to close anymore post! ur new mod.......la mac

"please guys,i don't want to close anymore post! ur new mod.......la mac "

im sorry ( little finger up emoticon).

so who is guilty?

"If you're married and you have a single profile on a swinger site and you're actively meeting other people for sexual encounters and your partner doesnt know then you're cheating. (or to be more technical, a swinging cheater)

"

Relax every why can't we all agree to disagree

"Relax every why can't we all agree to disagree "

everyone is entitled to give their opinions

"Relax every why can't we all agree to disagree

everyone is entitled to give their opinions "

I never said that just saying to relax the froms are for fun and have in a laugh so why can't we all just agree to disagree

everyone is entitled to give their opinions "

everyone is entitled to give their opinions

"

Guilt is the brain telling you you're doing the wrong thing.

"

Very well put sexxy slut. People are here for their own reasons but I personally have less time for those who are economical with the truth. I just don't see why people cannot mention that they are married on the profile in the first place.

I like to make informed choices about who I meet with and not feel the wool has been pulled over my eyes when you find out after they're married. Then it's not only them that's feeling the guilt

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I don't judge anyone's reasons for being on here as I haven't lived a perfect life, far from it, but I just know I couldn't live with the guilt of repeatedly cheating on someone who had feelings for me , I'd rather be single."

"Guilt is the brain telling you you're doing the wrong thing."

never thought of it that way

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Dishonesty, guilt and jealousy . Not a good recipe for Fab experiences .

"Dishonesty, guilt and jealousy . Not a good recipe for Fab experiences . "

We couldn't agree more.

"its a terrible thing.some just cant handle the pressure of the guilt and delete their profiles which is sad.we all need fun in our lives "

surely swinging is about having an orgasm and self gratification, it isn't about having a good time or fun, just about emptying your balls.

"its a terrible thing.some just cant handle the pressure of the guilt and delete their profiles which is sad.we all need fun in our lives

surely swinging is about having an orgasm and self gratification, it isn't about having a good time or fun, just about emptying your balls. "

I sincerely hope you're joking.

"its a terrible thing.some just cant handle the pressure of the guilt and delete their profiles which is sad.we all need fun in our lives

surely swinging is about having an orgasm and self gratification, it isn't about having a good time or fun, just about emptying your balls. "

lmao, never heard anything so ridiculous on here in quite some time.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Wrong!!! That's what my hand is for. Or if I'm feeling adventurous my other hand!

"thats it gang up on me

Interesting question alright curvy. I meet married and single women. One once explained to me it was her nature. She divided love and lust almost surgically. I could actually appreciate exactly what she meant."

Love this

Isn't that what all swingers do though, have sex with strangers for the lust aspect, certainly not for the love anyway.

"Isn't that what all swingers do though, have sex with strangers for the lust aspect, certainly not for the love anyway."
well said

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Isn't that what all swingers do though, have sex with strangers for the lust aspect, certainly not for the love anyway."

Hell yeah.......and a gold star

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Isn't that what all swingers do though, have sex with strangers for the lust aspect, certainly not for the love anyway.

Hell yeah.......and a gold star "

Where do you get the gold stars?

Gods Own Country

"Isn't that what all swingers do though, have sex with strangers for the lust aspect, certainly not for the love anyway.

Where do you get the gold stars? "

Round the front from the brown ones mate

Cougarville

I'm receiving 3rd party hate mail on here because of a recent verification. I've been here for over 2 years and never have I been spoken to in the manner of this person . Criticising , name calling and down right ignorant . Trying to drag my name down .

Any advice ??

Limerick

Not necessarily. Possibly is what most believe when enter scene but like most things in life the tangents make us see and feel more sometimes. It's truly a voyage if discovery or at least has been for me.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Where do you get the gold stars?

Round the front from the brown ones mate "

Lol

Gods Own Country

"I'm receiving 3rd party hate mail on here because of a recent verification. I've been here for over 2 years and never have I been spoken to in the manner of this person . Criticising , name calling and down right ignorant . Trying to drag my name down .

Any advice ??"

Block and report to the moderators

Cougarville

"I'm receiving 3rd party hate mail on here because of a recent verification. I've been here for over 2 years and never have I been spoken to in the manner of this person . Criticising , name calling and down right ignorant . Trying to drag my name down .

Any advice ??"

u shud just ignore,block and report them

Gods Own Country

Any advice ??

u shud just ignore,block and report them"

Limerick

Any advice ??"

I have found myself these people live reaction or argument. Normally egomaniacal or control freaks. So I agree ignore block and report. Life is too short fem.

Gods Own Country

Any advice ??

I have found myself these people live reaction or argument. Normally egomaniacal or control freaks. So I agree ignore block and report. Life is too short fem."

And he's probably getting off or enjoying the attention of this.....let the mods do their job and forget about the lowlife

Any advice ??

I have found myself these people live reaction or argument. Normally egomaniacal or control freaks. So I agree ignore block and report. Life is too short fem.

And he's probably getting off or enjoying the attention of this.....let the mods do their job and forget about the lowlife"

Tell him to take a hike and block and report I really dont get jealousy on here we are after all on a swingers site

Any advice ??"

Why would anyone take the time out of their day to attack a stranger on the internet like that, sounds like one sad bastard whoever they are.

Any advice ??

Why would anyone take the time out of their day to attack a stranger on the internet like that, sounds like one sad bastard whoever they are."

ppl like tht are brave behind a screen!but total wimps in real life!

Any advice ??"

report and block , some of the folk here behave worse than a playground .

Delete your profile and join again and filter out the men thats what id do hun

"Delete your profile and join again and filter out the men thats what id do hun"

why shud she delete her profile?inconvieniencing herself cos of sum dickhead?

"Delete your profile and join again and filter out the men thats what id do hun"

That's a bit drastic!!...

And why would she filter out the men? That's what she's looking for and we're not all the same either!

Thats true hun too report and block so

Cougarville

Thank you for all the advice . You are a good bunch .

"Thank you for all the advice . You are a good bunch .

"

No problem hun hope everythings comes good for you off here

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"sure in that case half of us are on the wrong site...!!!!

I was married and i prefer meeting married people to single people.

You know what your getting with them they always play safe. There is no mind games and no hassle with married people and I find them to be more relaxed and easy going "

Any advice ??

report and block , some of the folk here behave worse than a playground . "

» Add a new message to this topic