FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications....

Verifications....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen this being discussed on another thread and it got me thinking...

Would you be put off contacting/meeting someone who has lots of verifications?

Me personally, yes. If I look at a guys profile and he has lots of veris in a short space of time i wouldn't contact him.

What about you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hold on a sec,isnt this meant to be a sex site ???

"hold on a sec,isnt this meant to be a sex site ???"

A swingers site, yes!

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Why wouldn't you contact him or her ?

He'/ she is one of the genuine experienced guys / women / couples who doesn't let people down and also the verifications might not have been on the day/date they were posted . Do be too hasty to judge them for being popular . If it's safe/ safer sex you are worried about , this type is more likely to be aware of the importance of looking after their own sexual health .

Re-think profiles with plenty of verifications are more likely to be genuine than fake or time wasters .

Not all might be ppl having sex sum could be coffee meets

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

I know what you mean...like a guy to be verified but don't want to feel like you're any port in a storm either

"hold on a sec,isnt this meant to be a sex site ???

A swingers site, yes! "

More is definately a positive thing but I have to say I make a call on the quality of the verification. Ie who they met !!

I would never meet singles who has bare back pics ...

"I know what you mean...like a guy to be verified but don't want to feel like you're any port in a storm either "

How verified does the guy have to be

I guess I'd just be totally put off by a guy who seems to have fucked half the site. Just my opinion though!

Co Antrim

"I know what you mean...like a guy to be verified but don't want to feel like you're any port in a storm either

How verified does the guy have to be "

Lol I'd like to know more than he drinks coffee

What about people with none!!!!

Would you want to be the first to meet someone if that's the case or is it no verification no way?

[Removed by poster at 09/11/13 18:00:36]

Co Antrim

"What about people with none!!!!

Would you want to be the first to meet someone if that's the case or is it no verification no way?

"

Prefer verification that way I can at least be sure he's gonna turn up

"I know what you mean...like a guy to be verified but don't want to feel like you're any port in a storm either

Lol I'd like to know more than he drinks coffee "

I dont like coffee, I only drink tea

Prefer verification that way I can at least be sure he's gonna turn up "

You can only be sure he turned up somewhere else! He might or might not turn up to the next one,

(Though I'm sure he would be stupid or dead to not turn up if you did arrange a meet with fictional him)

Co Antrim

Prefer verification that way I can at least be sure he's gonna turn up

You can only be sure he turned up somewhere else! He might or might not turn up to the next one,

(Though I'm sure he would be stupid or dead to not turn up if you did arrange a meet with fictional him) "

sure people can pick and choose to show some and hide others , they may only be showing a few but have hundreds hidden the filthy feckers lol

i actually get very nervous when i see lots of veris coz i feel like i wouldnt be as "experienced" as their previous meets...

"i actually get very nervous when i see lots of veris coz i feel like i wouldnt be as "experienced" as their previous meets... "

I would definitely agree with you there, it can be a bit intimidating!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

So how many is too many ladies? I have to kno when to stop showing them

Cant u still see now but u just dont know who the person is

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"i actually get very nervous when i see lots of veris coz i feel like i wouldnt be as "experienced" as their previous meets...

I would definitely agree with you there, it can be a bit intimidating!"

yip I'm the same as, it would definitely put me off

"i actually get very nervous when i see lots of veris coz i feel like i wouldnt be as "experienced" as their previous meets...

Most definitely agree with that!

"So how many is too many ladies? I have to kno when to stop showing them"

its hard to put a number on it hal but its just that i find it a bit off putting.

I dont think its fair to judge someone on the amount of people they have met on a swingers site.

Someone could show 2 yet have met 50 and you wouldnt know.

To me it just shows that they are having the fun they joined up for.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I have veries from people I have meet through meet and greets etc .

"I have veries from people I have meet through meet and greets etc .

"

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

Not all veries mean you've had sex a lot of ours are from party meets where we have met but not played with..

its not judging the person themselves.

How do you know it's not the guy's second or third profile on here or they are not on other swinging sites?

well how would ya know....ya wouldnt unless they said it..!!

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I think we all remember what it was like when we first started so even the most 'experienced' of us can surely remember that. I know i can anyway and always consider that when with a so called newbie, I don't think about it too long though as I prefer to focus on the fun! lol

Would like to get verified. But so far have been only asked out by a man and I'm not gay. Thanks D but no .

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

Are people getting confused to why we verify others ??

To verify as "genuine " anything else is between the meetees.

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

[Removed by poster at 09/11/13 22:34:51]

Lol I'd like to know more than he drinks coffee

I dont like coffee, I only drink tea "

and scones with cream..mmmmm

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

"Would like to get verified. But so far have been only asked out by a man and I'm not gay. Thanks D but no ."

ah seriously look at ur pics...lol i can see why

This is stupid..I worry about people sometimes, too much and u wont meet, not enough and you're worried...the silly thing us any of us can choose not to show our veri summary and cherry pick which ones we put up...why don't u just chat the people and see if u get on rather than judging the book by the preverbial cover....how many times have I read that everyone feels a good personality is the most important thing....yeah right!!!!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I dont think its fair to judge someone on the amount of people they have met on a swingers site.

Someone could show 2 yet have met 50 and you wouldnt know.

To me it just shows that they are having the fun they joined up for."

Exactly....it's why we are all here.....fcuking fun lol !!!!

"This is stupid..I worry about people sometimes, too much and u wont meet, not enough and you're worried...the silly thing us any of us can choose not to show our veri summary and cherry pick which ones we put up...why don't u just chat the people and see if u get on rather than judging the book by the preverbial cover....how many times have I read that everyone feels a good personality is the most important thing....yeah right!!!!"

im too locked to understand that level of conversation

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"This is stupid..I worry about people sometimes, too much and u wont meet, not enough and you're worried...the silly thing us any of us can choose not to show our veri summary and cherry pick which ones we put up...why don't u just chat the people and see if u get on rather than judging the book by the preverbial cover....how many times have I read that everyone feels a good personality is the most important thing....yeah right!!!!"

kildare

"This is stupid..I worry about people sometimes, too much and u wont meet, not enough and you're worried...the silly thing us any of us can choose not to show our veri summary and cherry pick which ones we put up...why don't u just chat the people and see if u get on rather than judging the book by the preverbial cover....how many times have I read that everyone feels a good personality is the most important thing....yeah right!!!!

"

Veris with some detail are important.esp when its cpls lookin for a single guy.u need to kno hes done it before and is able for it

"This is stupid..I worry about people sometimes, too much and u wont meet, not enough and you're worried...the silly thing us any of us can choose not to show our veri summary and cherry pick which ones we put up...why don't u just chat the people and see if u get on rather than judging the book by the preverbial cover....how many times have I read that everyone feels a good personality is the most important thing....yeah right!!!!

Veris with some detail are important.esp when its cpls lookin for a single guy.u need to kno hes done it before and is able for it"

Though you don't need the explicit details, or rather I don't

kildare

Veris with some detail are important.esp when its cpls lookin for a single guy.u need to kno hes done it before and is able for it

Though you don't need the explicit details, or rather I don't"

Some r bit much alrite but better than a vague veri like he showed up n smelled nice.u need some detail

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Some r bit much alrite but better than a vague veri like he showed up n smelled nice.u need some detail"

yes but the explicit details are best left to the imagination

Some r bit much alrite but better than a vague veri like he showed up n smelled nice.u need some detail"

actually that is all I need to know, that he does turn up and is clean. Mainly cos everyone likes different things

kildare

Some r bit much alrite but better than a vague veri like he showed up n smelled nice.u need some detail

actually that is all I need to know, that he does turn up and is clean. Mainly cos everyone likes different things

"

I said its more important for cpls lookin for guys to get some detail.not every guy can walk in n perform on que

Totally agree that its worth opening some books to see what is said...we always look at who they have met..the dates..& most importantly what is said about the person/people!!! If u r a genuine person the amount of veris does not matter..we all had to start somewhere

Can't please you feekers!!!!!... Won't meet because of no verifications and won't meet because of too many verifications.

It's a swing site your supposed to meet!!!!!....some of the verifications are from social events and you can receive 2/3 in the one night.

I read more into the quality of the meets rather than the quantity !!!!

kildare

"Can't please you feekers!!!!!... Won't meet because of no verifications and won't meet because of too many verifications.

It's a swing site your supposed to meet!!!!!....some of the verifications are from social events and you can receive 2/3 in the one night.

I read more into the quality of the meets rather than the quantity !!!!"

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

"Can't please you feekers!!!!!... Won't meet because of no verifications and won't meet because of too many verifications.

"

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

I read more into the quality of the meets rather than the quantity !!!!"

"

Co Antrim

yes but the explicit details are best left to the imagination "

I agree I don't display verifications if they are too explicit no matter how good the meet is...recently had a guy openly discuss my naughtiness at a party and chat and it put ne right off him

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I said its more important for cpls lookin for guys to get some detail.not every guy can walk in n perform on que"

Well said! An important detail for couples to know alright.

[Removed by poster at 10/11/13 19:58:23]

"I guess I'd just be totally put off by a guy who seems to have fucked half the site. Just my opinion though!"

i wudnt be put off by how many ppl he met,but i wud be put off if sum of them were mingers! lol

No. But we would hope there was quality mixed in with quantity.

Too many notches on a post not a good thing

"Too many notches on a post not a good thing "

True, true, too many notches could make the post weak.

» Add a new message to this topic