FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ho HO ho........;~)

Ho HO ho........;~)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as its the festive season soon!................wats santa gettn ya! any1 wanna fk a mac for Christmas lol are would two of you fine bitches on here like to make my Christmas wish cum true!..............and don't hate the player u negative 1s! hate the game

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So as its the festive season soon!................wats santa gettn ya! any1 wanna fk a mac for Christmas lol are would two of you fine bitches on here like to make my Christmas wish cum true!..............and don't hate the player u negative 1s! hate the game "

i dont hate the player, but lord jesus i cant make head nor tail of your post. whats "fk a mac"??

it's a Fuck Mac. The newest swinger friendly burger from the big golden Arch.

I wish Santa would come early this year, bringing me two helpers to take advantage of

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

"So as its the festive season soon!................wats santa gettn ya! any1 wanna fk a mac for Christmas lol are would two of you fine bitches on here like to make my Christmas wish cum true!..............and don't hate the player u negative 1s! hate the game

i dont hate the player, but lord jesus i cant make head nor tail of your post. whats "fk a mac"??

"

Lmao

"So as its the festive season soon!................wats santa gettn ya! any1 wanna fk a mac for Christmas lol are would two of you fine bitches on here like to make my Christmas wish cum true!..............and don't hate the player u negative 1s! hate the game

"

fk a bubba then! lol

"it's a Fuck Mac. The newest swinger friendly burger from the big golden Arch.

I wish Santa would come early this year, bringing me two helpers to take advantage of"

........as long as there women!xx

"

fk a bubba then! lol"

I'm sorry, but i dont speak your language.

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

"

fk a bubba then! lol

I'm sorry, but i dont speak your language."

I get the McDonald's bit but wha???

» Add a new message to this topic