FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Phone upgrade

Phone upgrade

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eggytvalice OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dromara

I'm due an upgrade on my phone and not sure what to go for, always been apple but the new 5s does not excite me enough to get!! Starting to sway to the htc one for looks and screen with a mix of android and the tiles from window!! What do you people recommend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I'm due an upgrade on my phone and not sure what to go for, always been apple but the new 5s does not excite me enough to get!! Starting to sway to the htc one for looks and screen with a mix of android and the tiles from window!! What do you people recommend"

In fairness, St the moment I don't think there's any competition for the HTC one. It seems to be the business! I have a Samsung galaxy s3 which I think is an incredible machine, but I'd love to get my hands on a HTC one.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a HTC one mini and the only fault I can see with it is you can't make video calls. Hopefully it's me and not the phone and when android release kit Kat it may work. I have a I phone and didn't like it as the battery life wasn't great. BlackBerry as well not very good for the internet. I have friends and they have the Samsung and won't change and others have the Sony one. Personal choice I would say. Hope that helps

I would also say carphone warehouse as they are doing some great offers with phones like cash back and free tabs etc.

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

I've a Samsung s3 great phone.dont think id use anything else.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I'm due an upgrade on my phone and not sure what to go for, always been apple but the new 5s does not excite me enough to get!! Starting to sway to the htc one for looks and screen with a mix of android and the tiles from window!! What do you people recommend

In fairness, St the moment I don't think there's any competition for the HTC one. It seems to be the business! I have a Samsung galaxy s3 which I think is an incredible machine, but I'd love to get my hands on a HTC one. "

hey Michael snap I have Samsung galaxy s3 maybe we should compare.i get my hands onyyours you get your hands on mine.

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"I'm due an upgrade on my phone and not sure what to go for, always been apple but the new 5s does not excite me enough to get!! Starting to sway to the htc one for looks and screen with a mix of android and the tiles from window!! What do you people recommend

In fairness, St the moment I don't think there's any competition for the HTC one. It seems to be the business! I have a Samsung galaxy s3 which I think is an incredible machine, but I'd love to get my hands on a HTC one. "

HTC one amazing phone. They say all nerds have HTC phones though. I have two one black one silver....

The Sony Xperia Z1 or the HTC One.

I've no time for samsungs.

Limerick

"The Sony Xperia Z1 or the HTC One.

I've no time for samsungs."

Ok heres the nerd in me. From repairing many different devices I have found that at component level Samsung equipment is very unreliable and expensive enough repair.

In fairness, St the moment I don't think there's any competition for the HTC one. It seems to be the business! I have a Samsung galaxy s3 which I think is an incredible machine, but I'd love to get my hands on a HTC one. hey Michael snap I have Samsung galaxy s3 maybe we should compare.i get my hands onyyours you get your hands on mine. "

Phwooaarr!!... Sounds like an off you can't refuse Mikey!!...

Last time I saw an offer like that it was turned down!!... Now he sleeps with the fishes!

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

For me its the nokia e66,,,,,

"I'm due an upgrade on my phone and not sure what to go for, always been apple but the new 5s does not excite me enough to get!! Starting to sway to the htc one for looks and screen with a mix of android and the tiles from window!! What do you people recommend"

Personally I'd stick with the 5s!!...

Faster processor, better camera (than previous)...

Do I get commission for this??....

I think it's just personal taste!

But if you know one system already, you'll have to try and get used to something different if you change over.

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"The Sony Xperia Z1 or the HTC One.

I've no time for samsungs.

Ok heres the nerd in me. From repairing many different devices I have found that at component level Samsung equipment is very unreliable and expensive enough repair."

Yeah silly money to get them fixed but I will never drop mine again haha!

Limerick

Kitty I'll fix it for ya very good with me hands lol

» Add a new message to this topic