FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > manners.....

manners.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ateatnight1055 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

Can we all not be nice. ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

NICE TO C YA..............TO SEE YA NICE

No manners a big turn off for me

"Can we all not be nice. ......"

why whos not being nice ???

"NICE TO C YA..............TO SEE YA NICE "

someone watches strictly come dancing..!!! lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"NICE TO C YA..............TO SEE YA NICE

someone watches strictly come dancing..!!! lol"

...or the generation game

Lucan

Yeah, who's not being nice? I'm shocked to hear that not everyone is as incredibly nice as me

We are all not nice.

Unless you mean can we not all be nice?

I know, I know. I'm sorry but I can't help it!

Manners are nice, but grammar is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

"We are all not nice.

Manners are nice, but grammar is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

"

Love it

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Ha

But dont u mean "helping your uncle, jack, off a horse"

If we dont teach them properly they will never learn

"We are all not nice.

I knew he liked that pony too much

"

Ballybrit

"We are all not nice.

Either way the horse gets a load off...

"

Sure we are lovely

Ballybrit

I was talking about just good manners! I mean things like replying a simple no thanks rather than no reply. Easy stuff.

Well sometimes the volume of mail messages get lost .. plus one-5 word messages from lads dont even deserve a response I reckon , and theres the peeps that repeatedly send the same message over and over .. but thats just my opinion and opinions differ

"I was talking about just good manners! I mean things like replying a simple no thanks rather than no reply. Easy stuff."

So would you say that any reply is better than no reply? Surely no reply speaks for itself lol. People can forget to reply to messages you know, it doesn't mean they are ill-mannered , maybe just that they have busy lives and don't take this site that seriously.

"We are all not nice.

"

Haha, brilliant.

"Well sometimes the volume of mail messages get lost .. plus one-5 word messages from lads dont even deserve a response I reckon , and theres the peeps that repeatedly send the same message over and over .. but thats just my opinion and opinions differ "

Totally agree, ppl that don't make the effort, never get a reply from me..

"Well sometimes the volume of mail messages get lost .. plus one-5 word messages from lads dont even deserve a response I reckon , and theres the peeps that repeatedly send the same message over and over .. but thats just my opinion and opinions differ "

totally agree.

"Well sometimes the volume of mail messages get lost .. plus one-5 word messages from lads dont even deserve a response I reckon , and theres the peeps that repeatedly send the same message over and over .. but thats just my opinion and opinions differ

Totally agree, ppl that don't make the effort, never get a reply from me.. "

you'll just love the essay i left you then

If we knew in chronological time the background to the op and the who where and what we may be able to concur or not.

No we can't all be nice, in real life is everyone nice? No they are not unfortunately. What would be nice is if peopl, mainly single males would stop complaining about people not replying to messages. By not replying that is in fact another way of saying he or she is just not that into you

"No we can't all be nice, in real life is everyone nice? No they are not unfortunately. What would be nice is if peopl, mainly single males would stop complaining about people not replying to messages. By not replying that is in fact another way of saying he or she is just not that into you"

I agree

i was going to say try being a single gal on here for a day and see what its like .. but well clearly there are enuf fake profiles with lads masqurading as gals as it is lol

We received a mail a few weeks back from a guy who was straight, wouldn't meet smokers and was looking to only meet women. It was a one liner and out of the six words in the mail four were spelt wrong so as soon a I read it I deleted it. He then put up a post moaning about manners and messages being deleted without a reply.

Actually I used my good manners; 1. By not replying to his mail and 2. By not being rude to him on his thread.

Lucan

"We received a mail a few weeks back from a guy who was straight, wouldn't meet smokers and was looking to only meet women. It was a one liner and out of the six words in the mail four were spelt wrong so as soon a I read it I deleted it. He then put up a post moaning about manners and messages being deleted without a reply.

Actually I used my good manners; 1. By not replying to his mail and 2. By not being rude to him on his thread. "

Oooo.. Is there prize for the first one to find the thread?

Ballybrit

All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself.

"All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself. "
......any1 ever tell you that you look like roy scheider in jaws

"All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself. "

So if someone replied, 'no thanks, now fuck off' would that be more polite than no reply at all? you are probably better off not getting a reply half the time, the amount of loonies on here lolol

"All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself. ......any1 ever tell you that you look like roy scheider in jaws "

lmao

Ballybrit

"All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself. ......any1 ever tell you that you look like roy scheider in jaws

lmao "

They have now! True tho lmao

"We are all not nice.

"

My uncle jack is a rather large man so either was the horse would be happy

"All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself. ......any1 ever tell you that you look like roy scheider in jaws "

no he doesnt!!roy scneider was nice luking in his jaws days

"I was talking about just good manners! I mean things like replying a simple no thanks rather than no reply. Easy stuff."

surely a no reply means the person just isnt interested!i dont reply to all messages and id consider myself a polite person!well unless sumone pisses me off!!

"We are all not nice.

or..... between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

"

Ballybrit

"All valid points. I dunno. Maybe it's old fashioned but I believe the easiest way to show respect is to be polite. And, granted, there are people who don't deserve it, but I like to find that out myself. ......any1 ever tell you that you look like roy scheider in jaws

no he doesnt!!roy scneider was nice luking in his jaws days "

Now ya see! Just unnecessary roughness!

[Removed by poster at 15/10/13 21:17:18]

no he doesnt!!roy scneider was nice luking in his jaws days

Now ya see! Just unnecessary roughness! "

blah blah blah

Like if you just reply and say no thanks that does me.

Hate people not replying.

"Like if you just reply and say no thanks that does me.

Hate people not replying. "

if women on here were to reply to every single message we wud be on here all bloody day!!i used to reply to all of them to say" sorry no thanks" but sum of them wud reply with things like "slag" or "slut" so now i just dont bother!if u get no reply why not just accept the persons not interested and leave it at tht

Hate people not replying. "

its a fact of life, you wont get replies to the majority of your messages

Hate people not replying.

its a fact of life, you wont get replies to the majority of your messages "

some times there just so many to answer !!!

"We are all not nice.

Manners are nice, but grammar is the difference between

helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

"

Pmsl! It's a pet hate of mine. Bad grammar that is. Where have some people received their schooling?

"Well sometimes the volume of mail messages get lost .. plus one-5 word messages from lads dont even deserve a response I reckon , and theres the peeps that repeatedly send the same message over and over .. but thats just my opinion and opinions differ some times there just so many to answer !!! "

Drat!! T, I was about to message you there but I see I'm too young for you. It saddens me.

We reply to emails from single guys who havent read our profile..

Standard reply is" Next time try reading profile. Goodbye. "Then hit the block button. Current tally is 107 and counting.. anybody got better than that so far.

manners weigh nothing..u can carry them anywhere

"manners weigh nothing..u can carry them anywhere"

Can you let the single males that are rude and nasty when they get a polite no thanks know this as quite possibly then more single females would respond to their mails as this is the reason I stopped replying to messages from people I wasn't interested in.

"We reply to emails from single guys who havent read our profile..

Standard reply is" Next time try reading profile. Goodbye. "Then hit the block button. Current tally is 107 and counting.. anybody got better than that so far."

u have 107 blocked???

"manners weigh nothing..u can carry them anywhere

Can you let the single males that are rude and nasty when they get a polite no thanks know this as quite possibly then more single females would respond to their mails as this is the reason I stopped replying to messages from people I wasn't interested in. "

sure sofia if you believe everything you read in the forums we are all perfect!!!!!

Standard reply is" Next time try reading profile. Goodbye. "Then hit the block button. Current tally is 107 and counting.. anybody got better than that so far."

I like your style, we have 7 in our block list, obviously way to soft! Why not filter single guys out though if you're not interested in the little scamps

It's easy to be polite and mannerly. It's just the way I was brought up. Always treat people the way I expect to be treated myself.

Standard reply is" Next time try reading profile. Goodbye. "Then hit the block button. Current tally is 107 and counting.. anybody got better than that so far.

I like your style, we have 7 in our block list, obviously way to soft! Why not filter single guys out though if you're not interested in the little scamps "

just like u have ;~( lol

I like your style, we have 7 in our block list, obviously way to soft! Why not filter single guys out though if you're not interested in the little scamps just like u have ;~( lol"

if you didn't keep on reinventing yourself you could message ya monkey!

I like your style, we have 7 in our block list, obviously way to soft! Why not filter single guys out though if you're not interested in the little scamps just like u have ;~( lol

if you didn't keep on reinventing yourself you could message ya monkey! "

........... like that was planned lol you could win that best ass competion

I like your style, we have 7 in our block list, obviously way to soft! Why not filter single guys out though if you're not interested in the little scamps just like u have ;~( lol

if you didn't keep on reinventing yourself you could message ya monkey! ........... like that was planned lol you could win that best ass competion "

I did win it, you missed it while you were 'on vacation'

show me the winning rear then.........grrr

I don't whip out my rear for just anybody you know, even if they were a fab celebrity in a past life

im just me......;~) ll show u my ass xx

"im just me......;~) ll show u my ass xx "

clearly i've rejoined this conversation at the wrong time

Ballybrit

no he doesnt!!roy scneider was nice luking in his jaws days "

Ouch!

if i blocked 107 ppl id just leave the site!thts a crazy amount to be blocking!

sure im nice;-);-)

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Should you not just filter out single guys from messaging you.I dont think iv sent 107 messages since iv been on here.altho I just sent 1 to u.and I didnt read ur profile

» Add a new message to this topic