FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What the best place/thing to do for a 1st meet?

What the best place/thing to do for a 1st meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I'm a complete rookie to this so where would you folks first meet someone and what would you do?

I say drinks in quiet pub maybe with a bit if music, but am i being to datey and not swingy enough. (not sure their proper words but best i could come up with) any better ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so I'm a complete rookie to this so where would you folks first meet someone and what would you do?

I say drinks in quiet pub maybe with a bit if music, but am i being to datey and not swingy enough. (not sure their proper words but best i could come up with) any better ideas? "

really depends on what you both want

"Ok so I'm a complete rookie to this so where would you folks first meet someone and what would you do?

I say drinks in quiet pub maybe with a bit if music, but am i being to datey and not swingy enough. (not sure their proper words but best i could come up with) any better ideas? "

yeah tgats a bit datey.no a coffee first.gotta be.

go to a pub for a few drinks,if u dont click with each other after a few drinks u mite find each other attractive

I say drinks in quiet pub maybe with a bit if music, but am i being to datey and not swingy enough. (not sure their proper words but best i could come up with) any better ideas?

go to a pub for a few drinks,if u dont click with each other after a few drinks u mite find each other attractive "

You must have looked at my profile, I definitely need to get a few drinks in anyone who meets me!

yeah tgats a bit datey.no a coffee first.gotta be. "

Coffee makes me hyper. Just mad, hyper I get. I do I do I do. Just waffle so much just to much just, coffee cool. Where was I again. Oh yeah cleaning my teeth because it also makes breath stink. Lol. Anyway I'm English so cuppa tea please.

yeah tgats a bit datey.no a coffee first.gotta be.

Coffee makes me hyper. Just mad, hyper I get. I do I do I do. Just waffle so much just to much just, coffee cool. Where was I again. Oh yeah cleaning my teeth because it also makes breath stink. Lol. Anyway I'm English so cuppa tea please. "

stick with the pub so

I like a cup of tea on a first date

Did someone say tea ?

[Removed by poster at 13/10/13 23:26:01]