FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Am I naive??

Am I naive??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adylace OP   Woman  over a year ago

Waterford City

To think that there are single men here? A married guy recently abused me when I said that I don't meet attached people. He said I was a fool to think that any of the guys I've met are single. Just wondering if I am as big a fool as he says. Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a single guy....my troubles finding a single woman lol

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I would say that alot of single guys are either attached or married but there are some genuine single lads , but u just never really know

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

well im sure there are a high % of married guys playing alone but there are a few genuine single guys around

I just wouldnt understand why people would say their something their not....waste of time and energy tbh

By *fs its sidMan  over a year ago

belfast

yeah defo attached guys on here and at least if there honest about it folk can decide for themselves and even if your a single lad on here to few ladies and to many men lol

"I just wouldnt understand why people would say their something their not....waste of time and energy tbh"

If it gets them a shag, many would claim anything they think might help.

To OP -The reality is you can never be 100% but go with your instincts. There are plenty of genuine single guys out there alongside the attached ones. This guy is just acting up as you turned him down. He doesn't know if the people you've met are attached or not any more than you do.

Waterford City

I know there are a huge amount of attached people here. But I do a lot to try to them out of who I meet. I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time.

ask to meet them somewhere very public, that usually puts the attached guys off

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Lots of us single guys here.ask to meet at their place should out the cheaters

Waterford City

"ask to meet them somewhere very public, that usually puts the attached guys off"

Yep. That's one of the things I usually do. And I usually only meet guys that can accommodate.

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

You are defineatly not naive, dont be put off by pushy people who pretend to be single and are cheating, it is a pain when people cant be who they say that they are, not everybody is like that either though.

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

"To think that there are single men here? A married guy recently abused me when I said that I don't meet attached people. He said I was a fool to think that any of the guys I've met are single. Just wondering if I am as big a fool as he says. Lol"

I dont think your a fool, I think he was an arsehole for abusing you tho' lol

"ask to meet them somewhere very public, that usually puts the attached guys off

Yep. That's one of the things I usually do. And I usually only meet guys that can accommodate. "

If they have can't accom on profile and a bit suspect about giving mobile number out chances are married u can normally spot em a mile off

There is probably a fair amount of married men playin away from home on here and ladies too. If you want some NSA fun then these sites are probably the place to be. However I have the opposite issue. I am recently out of a 15 year relationship yet I still feel like I am doing something wrong been on this site.Ironically I kinda have the guilty conscience but not the wife whereas with the cheaters they have the wife but none conscience. Think I just confused the hell outa myself.

"To think that there are single men here? A married guy recently abused me when I said that I don't meet attached people. He said I was a fool to think that any of the guys I've met are single. Just wondering if I am as big a fool as he says. Lol

I dont think your a fool, I think he was an arsehole for abusing you tho' lol"

"To think that there are single men here? A married guy recently abused me when I said that I don't meet attached people. He said I was a fool to think that any of the guys I've met are single. Just wondering if I am as big a fool as he says. Lol"

well im single so nope lol

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

Ah your not a fool hun, There's lots of us genuinely single guys on here,

I couldn't cheat even if i had an other half i feel guilty even meeting attached women so mostly stick to couples

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"If they have can't accom on profile and a bit suspect about giving mobile number out chances are married u can normally spot em a mile off"

..especially if they have "married" on their profile. That's a dead giveaway!

"If they have can't accom on profile and a bit suspect about giving mobile number out chances are married u can normally spot em a mile off

..especially if they have "married" on their profile. That's a dead giveaway! "

Lol morning Michael how's your weekend been

Lucan

"If they have can't accom on profile and a bit suspect about giving mobile number out chances are married u can normally spot em a mile off

..especially if they have "married" on their profile. That's a dead giveaway!

Lol morning Michael how's your weekend been "

Morning squire! My weekend was peaceful and quiet, and more is the pity!

I thought you would of been at the meet and greet

There r some genuine single guys out there but u can usually spot the married or attached ones after a while!

On the other hand there is NO excuse for abuse in any shape or form here! We all here for some NSA fun... Not hassle & abuse.

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Believe it or not, some of us are actually single, for various reasons and twists in life.. The problem with being honest, in my case, as regards my age is that I am barred from contacting couples and ladies (including lady who initiated this post)due to age filter. Have been advised over and over to change my age, but refuse to do so, as it would mean I would be starting off dishonestly.

Guess you could say I am fooling myself, but it does seem that genuine guys in mid fifties are seen as "over the hill"!

Lucan

"Believe it or not, some of us are actually single, for various reasons and twists in life.. The problem with being honest, in my case, as regards my age is that I am barred from contacting couples and ladies (including lady who initiated this post)due to age filter. Have been advised over and over to change my age, but refuse to do so, as it would mean I would be starting off dishonestly.

Guess you could say I am fooling myself, but it does seem that genuine guys in mid fifties are seen as "over the hill"!"

Why would you want to meet people who don't want to meet people of your age?

killarney

[Removed by poster at 07/10/13 08:24:40]

killarney

"Believe it or not, some of us are actually single, for various reasons and twists in life.. The problem with being honest, in my case, as regards my age is that I am barred from contacting couples and ladies (including lady who initiated this post)due to age filter. Have been advised over and over to change my age, but refuse to do so, as it would mean I would be starting off dishonestly.

Guess you could say I am fooling myself, but it does seem that genuine guys in mid fifties are seen as "over the hill"!

Why would you want to meet people who don't want to meet people of your age? "

Ah Michael.. You are wise on here, thought you would know!.. To discuss current affairs, global warming, the Budget, and Kerry Football of course! Lol!

Anyway, take no notice of me...monday morning blues!!!!

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 07/10/13 08:31:39]

Lucan

"

Why would you want to meet people who don't want to meet people of your age?

Ah Michael.. You are wise on here, thought you would know!.. To discuss current affairs, global warming, the Budget, and Kerry Football of course! Lol!

Anyway, take no notice of me...monday morning blues!!!!"

Yeah, but they have their filters set up for a reason, presumably? It disappoints me sometimes as well, but we all have our preferences, and that's the way the world turns, I guess.

"Im a single guy....my troubles finding a single woman lol "

hear you

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

"Im a single guy....my troubles finding a single woman lol "

Do I ever hear you there

there is sum single guys on here but most of them are in realionships but say their single

Lucan

"To think that there are single men here? A married guy recently abused me when I said that I don't meet attached people. He said I was a fool to think that any of the guys I've met are single. Just wondering if I am as big a fool as he says. Lol

there is sum single guys on here but most of them are in realionships but say their single"

Oops!

» Add a new message to this topic