FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just too much.

Just too much.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it ever just sometimes get to people on here? At the moment i have 114 mails unread. Just simply cause i didnt have time or have told them no before. I do check mails from guys i chat to regularly. I have at least 8 mails waiting from the same guy. Does he not get the hint. Another let down yesterday with a bullshit excuse... why????? Sorry rant over....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

One lad mails me everyday same thing I have told him thanks but no thanks

I get have u changed mind yet.

Noooooo I ain't soooo stop.

"One lad mails me everyday same thing I have told him thanks but no thanks

I get have u changed mind yet.

Noooooo I ain't soooo stop. "

Make that 116 mails and they wonder why they get blocked then!!!!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Just an idea why not put on ur profile wink if ur interested and I'll will wink back if I am would this cut down the mail

I know I am I mad when most don't even read profiles

I really dont think so when i get messages tellin me how gorgeous i am when i dont even have a pic on display and have never sent them a pic... obviously they havnt even looked at my profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you need to locate the block button and have a quick fire round

"Does it ever just sometimes get to people on here? At the moment i have 114 mails unread. Just simply cause i didnt have time or have told them no before. I do check mails from guys i chat to regularly. I have at least 8 mails waiting from the same guy. Does he not get the hint. Another let down yesterday with a bullshit excuse... why????? Sorry rant over.... "

Block, block, block and move on!

There is a block button use it.. sorry two mails is my limit and if the first is a caveman attitude there is no twice..block block and block.. easy as...x

its copy and paste and they don't even bother to adjust for no pic displayed etc. I occasionally send a follow up mail but normally leave it a fortnight or more. All this spam mail makes it harder for the genuine guys and girls to chat with each other and reduces time wasted deleting pointless messages

"its copy and paste and they don't even bother to adjust for no pic displayed etc. I occasionally send a follow up mail but normally leave it a fortnight or more. All this spam mail makes it harder for the genuine guys and girls to chat with each other and reduces time wasted deleting pointless messages"

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Does it ever just sometimes get to people on here? At the moment i have 114 mails unread. Just simply cause i didnt have time or have told them no before. I do check mails from guys i chat to regularly. I have at least 8 mails waiting from the same guy. Does he not get the hint. Another let down yesterday with a bullshit excuse... why????? Sorry rant over....

Block, block, block and move on!"

You can also ask for a specific subject title to be used at the bottom of your profile. if they dont use it delete.

With so many mails there now i just want to delete the whole lot of them and not read any. Thats where the genuine guys get lost when that happens. So should i just block anyone that keeps mailing who i dont want to meet? I think im too soft to do that..

"With so many mails there now i just want to delete the whole lot of them and not read any. Thats where the genuine guys get lost when that happens. So should i just block anyone that keeps mailing who i dont want to meet? I think im too soft to do that.."

think the block button or adjust your mail settings to change ages sex etc

limerick

Hot holly was a nice name but as suggested some thing int he title line will at least let U know they have read ur profile but may I suggest U put it in the text rather than the end its to easy skip to the bottom to see if U have asked for this to be done

keep the chin up roxie there are some sound peeps on here just a pity you have to sift through the pricks first

"its copy and paste and they don't even bother to adjust for no pic displayed etc. I occasionally send a follow up mail but normally leave it a fortnight or more. All this spam mail makes it harder for the genuine guys and girls to chat with each other and reduces time wasted deleting pointless messages"

"Hot holly was a nice name but as suggested some thing int he title line will at least let U know they have read ur profile but may I suggest U put it in the text rather than the end its to easy skip to the bottom to see if U have asked for this to be done "

Aww cj you read my profile!!! Yeah but its still easy for guys to keep putting that in the title line. Oh i dunno!!!

limerick

"Hot holly was a nice name but as suggested some thing int he title line will at least let U know they have read ur profile but may I suggest U put it in the text rather than the end its to easy skip to the bottom to see if U have asked for this to be done

Aww cj you read my profile!!! Yeah but its still easy for guys to keep putting that in the title line. Oh i dunno!!!"

Mmm holly lots of times check ur who's looked at me

Le sigh I am to old

Im not a site supporter cant see who has looked at me. Hot holly is still there i just cant log into it. And age preferences never stop the majority of people messaging me. But i must thank you for respecting my preferences. Not many like u cj.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Im not a site supporter cant see who has looked at me. Hot holly is still there i just cant log into it. And age preferences never stop the majority of people messaging me. But i must thank you for respecting my preferences. Not many like u cj."

Ah no, we all like cj!

limerick

"Im not a site supporter cant see who has looked at me. Hot holly is still there i just cant log into it. And age preferences never stop the majority of people messaging me. But i must thank you for respecting my preferences. Not many like u cj."

Aww but we are here

"Im not a site supporter cant see who has looked at me. Hot holly is still there i just cant log into it. And age preferences never stop the majority of people messaging me. But i must thank you for respecting my preferences. Not many like u cj.

Ah no, we all like cj! "

hot holly meets posion ivy

Shhhhh were the same person really!!!!

its a bummer when you cant see the who looked I gave in and had to get it!!

"Im not a site supporter cant see who has looked at me. Hot holly is still there i just cant log into it. And age preferences never stop the majority of people messaging me. But i must thank you for respecting my preferences. Not many like u cj.

Ah no, we all like cj! "

i don't know him too well but he does seem a nice guy. Bit harsh there Roxie lol

limerick

"its a bummer when you cant see the who looked I gave in and had to get it!!"

Its great but what's shocking is the amount of men view my profile if I was bi id have a ball or two but all jokes aside can make it easier to pick those U wish to mail especially if U see they have vied more than once over a period of time

Hahahaha lol i ment not many men like him around!!! Not that people dont like him!!

"Hahahaha lol i ment not many men like him around!!! Not that people dont like him!! "

the wonders of punctuation

"Hahahaha lol i ment not many men like him around!!! Not that people dont like him!! "

lmao sssshh you're not meant to tell him

limerick

"Hahahaha lol i ment not many men like him around!!! Not that people dont like him!!

lmao sssshh you're not meant to tell him"

Unless in person

limerick

I got what U meant first time holly no worries

foxie...jus block block blockity block...lol..and get down to the serious business of shagging then

By *hudBEfunMan  over a year ago

longford

Most these guys that mail like that are fake .... What about unverified guys only being allowed a certain amount of mails per day ... Still gives new genuine guys a chance ... But also makes the .hi do u want to fuck guys think about who they mail and may make more of an effort ... Just a thought ...

"its a bummer when you cant see the who looked I gave in and had to get it!!

Its great but what's shocking is the amount of men view my profile if I was bi id have a ball or two but all jokes aside can make it easier to pick those U wish to mail especially if U see they have vied more than once over a period of time "

And that's not even counting the ones that have perved your profile in stealth mode

limerick

Its great but what's shocking is the amount of men view my profile if I was bi id have a ball or two but all jokes aside can make it easier to pick those U wish to mail especially if U see they have vied more than once over a period of time

And that's not even counting the ones that have perved your profile in stealth mode"

Won't even bear to think of that but for a guy it best to let them see ur looking might spark a wink and its amazing what a wink can do

limerick

Posted the above before I added in my case women and cpls sorry guys

Lucan

Damn, cj, you've broken my heart now

And that's not even counting the ones that have perved your profile in stealth mode

Won't even bear to think of that but for a guy it best to let them see ur looking might spark a wink and its amazing what a wink can do "

ah yes no telling where a wink will lead

stealth mode???? must be green behind the ears how does this happen??

limerick

"Damn, cj, you've broken my heart now "

Aww Micheal its ur moobs they do nothing for me

"stealth mode???? must be green behind the ears how does this happen??"

Go into account preferences and change it there

limerick

"stealth mode???? must be green behind the ears how does this happen??"

As a site supporter U can opt not to show on peeps who looked list

"stealth mode???? must be green behind the ears how does this happen??

As a site supporter U can opt not to show on peeps who looked list "

Unless you do something silly like fab a pic

Lucan

"Damn, cj, you've broken my heart now

Aww Micheal its ur moobs they do nothing for me "

limerick

Jayus going to have get night classes going on how to use the site

Sofia how do U look in a school teachers atire

Just block em. Our block list is getting on near 100. They just dont take a telling.

Unless you do something silly like fab a pic "

ah so I have been perved on unknown to myself lol

"With so many mails there now i just want to delete the whole lot of them and not read any. Thats where the genuine guys get lost when that happens. So should i just block anyone that keeps mailing who i dont want to meet? I think im too soft to do that.."

I had to filter out all single men because of the persistence of some of them (and manky messages..) so annoying. I hated having to do it though because plenty of lovely genuine ones around too!!

ah so I have been perved on unknown to myself lol "

I think we probably all have!!

Lucan

Heh heh heh...

"Heh heh heh... "

limerick

"Heh heh heh...

"

More than once

My town

I like being a site supporter so when u have somebody looking at your profile a lot you can mail them.mmmm your watching me if they unaware that you can see they looked it freaks them out

YES!!!!!!!

"I like being a site supporter so when u have somebody looking at your profile a lot you can mail them.mmmm your watching me if they unaware that you can see they looked it freaks them out "

i do enjoy that weekly message from you

"I like being a site supporter so when u have somebody looking at your profile a lot you can mail them.mmmm your watching me if they unaware that you can see they looked it freaks them out "

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Does it ever just sometimes get to people on here? At the moment i have 114 mails unread. Just simply cause i didnt have time or have told them no before. I do check mails from guys i chat to regularly. I have at least 8 mails waiting from the same guy. Does he not get the hint. Another let down yesterday with a bullshit excuse... why????? Sorry rant over.... "

You're only looking for people in a narrow age range but anyone can mail you. Suggest set some filters here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

You can block anyone outside age range, non-verifieds, newbies etc.

Admin x

limerick

"I like being a site supporter so when u have somebody looking at your profile a lot you can mail them.mmmm your watching me if they unaware that you can see they looked it freaks them out

i do enjoy that weekly message from you "

Sure id be perving sexy daily

Thanks admin will do.. and to everyone else i shall begin to block block block!!! I only have 2 on my blocked list!! Lol lets get blocking!!! And you dont have to be a site supporter to hide while creepin other profiles!! Some like it to be known tho!!!

By *allblonde777Man  over a year ago

derry

"There is a block button use it.. sorry two mails is my limit and if the first is a caveman attitude there is no twice..block block and block.. easy as...x"

My town

"I like being a site supporter so when u have somebody looking at your profile a lot you can mail them.mmmm your watching me if they unaware that you can see they looked it freaks them out

Sure id be perving sexy daily "

cj I can see u looking at me.

limerick

Sure id be perving sexy daily cj I can see u looking at me. "

Me no never just reading profiles

"Does it ever just sometimes get to people on here? At the moment i have 114 mails unread. Just simply cause i didnt have time or have told them no before. I do check mails from guys i chat to regularly. I have at least 8 mails waiting from the same guy. Does he not get the hint. Another let down yesterday with a bullshit excuse... why????? Sorry rant over....

You're only looking for people in a narrow age range but anyone can mail you. Suggest set some filters here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

You can block anyone outside age range, non-verifieds, newbies etc.

Admin x"

Ah here - give the newbies a chance !

i usually just luk at the profiles first,if i dont like the luk of them i dont bother reading the message,i dont even bother deleting them anymore either lol

"

i usually just luk at the profiles first,if i dont like the luk of them i dont bother reading the message,i dont even bother deleting them anymore either lol"

on a completely separate issue, hey

filters are great....they have vastly reduced my mail. I just delete any cut and paste messages. If they can't be bothered reading my profile, I cant be bothered reading their messages more than once. Am I harsh? Nooooo way. My motto in life is.........build a bridge and get over it!

"filters are great....they have vastly reduced my mail. I just delete any cut and paste messages. If they can't be bothered reading my profile, I cant be bothered reading their messages more than once. Am I harsh? Nooooo way. My motto in life is.........build a bridge and get over it! "

how bout a variation ali, build a bridge and meet me under it?

I just delete any cut and paste messages.......

though this was a typo first..

"filters are great....they have vastly reduced my mail. I just delete any cut and paste messages. If they can't be bothered reading my profile, I cant be bothered reading their messages more than once. Am I harsh? Nooooo way. My motto in life is.........build a bridge and get over it! "

I may take on your ideas also ali...

Lucan

Very useful when making coffee.. Filters

"filters are great....they have vastly reduced my mail. I just delete any cut and paste messages. If they can't be bothered reading my profile, I cant be bothered reading their messages more than once. Am I harsh? Nooooo way. My motto in life is.........build a bridge and get over it!

how bout a variation ali, build a bridge and meet me under it? "

OK Sheldon....but I need a strong, attractive male bridge builder to help me build it..

"Jayus going to have get night classes going on how to use the site

Sofia how do U look in a school teachers atire "

It's been over ten years since I've been in school teachers attire

ah so I have been perved on unknown to myself lol "

Yep

Yep "

I hate not knowing ive been perved on sometimes I feel so lonely like my profile smells or something

limerick

"Jayus going to have get night classes going on how to use the site

Sofia how do U look in a school teachers atire

It's been over ten years since I've been in school teachers attire "

Mmm bet U can still pull it off though

The sexy school teacher look I mean

Yep

I hate not knowing ive been perved on sometimes I feel so lonely like my profile smells or something "

Awh poor pat

Yep

I hate not knowing ive been perved on sometimes I feel so lonely like my profile smells or something

Awh poor pat "

sob sob sob lol I could always turn to Canada I always found them very horny ladies

I think sometimes women overlook some guys (me) on here that dont give a chance to cuz of age or some other reason tho i can understand why yas dont like some guys sending loads of messages. I send one or two if no reply i move on. But cuz you got 114 messages u prob wont read them all and i could be the one message u miss out on and could be a gr8 meet

Lucan

"I think sometimes women overlook some guys (me) on here that dont give a chance to cuz of age or some other reason tho i can understand why yas dont like some guys sending loads of messages. I send one or two if no reply i move on. But cuz you got 114 messages u prob wont read them all and i could be the one message u miss out on and could be a gr8 meet"

Feck that! She might miss your one, but she'll also miss my 47 messages. That's not right at al. #gutted

"I think sometimes women overlook some guys (me) on here that dont give a chance to cuz of age or some other reason tho i can understand why yas dont like some guys sending loads of messages. I send one or two if no reply i move on. But cuz you got 114 messages u prob wont read them all and i could be the one message u miss out on and could be a gr8 meet

Feck that! She might miss your one, but she'll also miss my 47 messages. That's not right at al. #gutted "

You cutting back Michael?

"I think sometimes women overlook some guys (me) on here that dont give a chance to cuz of age or some other reason tho i can understand why yas dont like some guys sending loads of messages. I send one or two if no reply i move on. But cuz you got 114 messages u prob wont read them all and i could be the one message u miss out on and could be a gr8 meet

Feck that! She might miss your one, but she'll also miss my 47 messages. That's not right at al. #gutted

You cutting back Michael? "

he just uses 2 or 3 different accounts

"I think sometimes women overlook some guys (me) on here that dont give a chance to cuz of age or some other reason tho i can understand why yas dont like some guys sending loads of messages. I send one or two if no reply i move on. But cuz you got 114 messages u prob wont read them all and i could be the one message u miss out on and could be a

gr8 meet"

I did point out somewhere along the thread about missing out on the good guys cause of all the other silly messages.. and mr mc carthy im waiting!!!!

"I think sometimes women overlook some guys (me) on here that dont give a chance to cuz of age or some other reason tho i can understand why yas dont like some guys sending loads of messages. I send one or two if no reply i move on. But cuz you got 114 messages u prob wont read them all and i could be the one message u miss out on and could be a

gr8 meet

I did point out somewhere along the thread about missing out on the good guys cause of all the other silly messages.. and mr mc carthy im waiting!!!!"

note to self copy and paste 30 emails to foxie in the hope 1 will be read

limerick

gr8 meet

I did point out somewhere along the thread about missing out on the good guys cause of all the other silly messages.. and mr mc carthy im waiting!!!!"

Dam mc carthy and his donkey is in again

gr8 meet

I did point out somewhere along the thread about missing out on the good guys cause of all the other silly messages.. and mr mc carthy im waiting!!!!

Dam mc carthy and his donkey is in again "

You are just going to have to be quicker next time cj

Lucan

"

Well the least I could do at this stage is say hello! This is the first one. 46 more to go. It's a bit like a Séamus Heaney poem.. 47 messages, a message for every year! Next you're going to tell me you've never seen the poem in question? Oh dear!

» Add a new message to this topic