enniskillen meet n greet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

organising meet n greet in very nice bar in enniskillen friday 11th october

please message me if interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harlie141r42Man  over a year ago

galway

May be wrong, but i was of the opinion that meet n greets were open to all. This one is for F MF FF.Sounds more like a personal ad than a meet n greet.lol

sorry wasnt aware that was a rule!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interested..hmmm...now where could it be..

message me if you want to know more. it is very nice clean comfortable bar. good chance to have few drinks and meet some lovely people

discretion v important

Yes of course they should be open for all and single fellas especially .... It's so hard for them to get meets . A meet and greet a great way for them shine!!

i dont mind who is there but alot of couples wont come if they know there are going to be single men attending

really cant win lol

galway

I can understand that for a party, but for just a meet n greet! From reading your profile, it sounds more a case of your own preferences than a meet n greet.

Cheeky, but what the hell.If it works for you, good luck with it. Lol

tbh hard to put title to it

it is chance for fab people to have a drink n chat in very pleasant clean bar then if they maybe want to play the bar owner isnt going to complain

call it what ever u want!!!!

By *rchippyMan  over a year ago

omagh

So are guys invited then? I respect your decision if not, just confused on whether I can apply to come or not lol

"i dont mind who is there but alot of couples wont come if they know there are going to be single men attending

really cant win lol"

naw you can,t win can you sure half the single males don,t turn up although they are well up for it sittin behind their screens, its your meet you run it as you see fit just sorry I can,t make this one x

no worries, if all goes well we will do it again

as for those making negative comments, we are just trying to organise fun night for nice people to meet up and have a laugh, no drama lol

me n shaky looking forward to seeing u again xx

Count me in lads I'd love to go...

bump

for people interested

"tbh hard to put title to it

it is chance for fab people to have a drink n chat in very pleasant clean bar then if they maybe want to play the bar owner isnt going to complain

call it what ever u want!!!!"

The bar owner may not complain but unless its a closed bar and knowing enniskillen I dont fancy his chances when his customers do.. can see the headlines now for two papers... but I cant make it as going to chams that night..x

galway

The bar owner may not complain but unless its a closed bar and knowing enniskillen I dont fancy his chances when his customers do.. can see the headlines now for two papers... but I cant make it as going to chams that night..x

"

Anybody thinking of attending this should maybe know that i just recieved a message from a friend on here that this proposed meeting hasn`t gone unnoticed by the media. Fermanagh Herald have it up on their twitter page that it is giving the town a bad name. I doubt they will leave it at just that, so beware folks!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Anybody thinking of attending this should maybe know that i just recieved a message from a friend on here that this proposed meeting hasn`t gone unnoticed by the media. Fermanagh Herald have it up on their twitter page that it is giving the town a bad name. I doubt they will leave it at just that, so beware folks! "

Did you read it on twitter?

Lucan

"

Anybody thinking of attending this should maybe know that i just recieved a message from a friend on here that this proposed meeting hasn`t gone unnoticed by the media. Fermanagh Herald have it up on their twitter page that it is giving the town a bad name. I doubt they will leave it at just that, so beware folks! "

You're talking shite, by the way. Why would you say that?

galway

"

Anybody thinking of attending this should maybe know that i just recieved a message from a friend on here that this proposed meeting hasn`t gone unnoticed by the media. Fermanagh Herald have it up on their twitter page that it is giving the town a bad name. I doubt they will leave it at just that, so beware folks!

You're talking shite, by the way. Why would you say that? "

I`m not actually, and I`ve sent you the link where you can see for yourself. I would publish it here but it`s not allowed.

Lucan

That's not a valid link to anything.

Lucan

Right.. Mystery solved. A tweeter named ekillen publican tweeted it, and also mentioned the Fermanagh Herald in his tweet. It had nothing to do with the Fermanagh Herald though.

Lucan

...and would you believe, his one and only follower lives in Galway. Oh yeah, and he appears to have only ever posted on one topic. You couldn't make this stuff up!

galway

"Right.. Mystery solved. A tweeter named ekillen publican tweeted it, and also mentioned the Fermanagh Herald in his tweet. It had nothing to do with the Fermanagh Herald though. "

Not much of a mystery and not much of a secret either if its out on twitter. How long do you think it`s going to be before the media pick up on it? I knoe Enniskillen, there aren`t that many bars in it if they decide to go snooping.

I though it deserved a warning to people. Didn`t expect abuse for doing that.

Lucan

He joined twitter on Saturday and tweeted the same message four times, twice mentioning the Herald and twice mentioning the impartial reporter. It's quite incredible how you noticed, and it's hilarious that he has one follower, and he's in Galway. He might as well have written it on a piece of paper and flushed it down the loo. At least a couple of sewer workers might have spotted it then.

galway

"...and would you believe, his one and only follower lives in Galway. Oh yeah, and he appears to have only ever posted on one topic. You couldn't make this stuff up! "

Are you for real?? I`ve told you what I know and how I learned this. I joined as a follower to see if there was anything more about it on.

No mystery, as simple as that.

Maybe you wouldn`t mind taking the chance to turn up after the mention on twitter, and good luck to you if you do, but others might not feeel the same way.

galway

"He joined twitter on Saturday and tweeted the same message four times, twice mentioning the Herald and twice mentioning the impartial reporter. It's quite incredible how you noticed, and it's hilarious that he has one follower, and he's in Galway. He might as well have written it on a piece of paper and flushed it down the loo. At least a couple of sewer workers might have spotted it then. "

If you read my original post, you`ll see I didn`t notice it, A couple I know from Fermanagh that are members here told me and sent me the link that another couple sent them last night.Seems it didn`t go that unnoticed.

Lucan

Fascinating

galway

"Fascinating "

Indeed

Lucan

I have no interest in this meet and greet, but neither do I have any interest in seeing others trying to torpedo it. You said the paper had it on their twitter feed. They don't. Try finding that tweet without your link. You won't. Try finding it with your link. You still won't. If you hadn't known the name of the man who joined twitter on Saturday, managed to pick up one follower in Galway, although he's supposedly a publican in Enniskillen, posted it, and nothing else, then you still won't find it. Somebody here is trying to spoil the fun for others. That's all I have to say on the matter.

"I have no interest in this meet and greet, but neither do I have any interest in seeing others trying to torpedo it. You said the paper had it on their twitter feed. They don't. Try finding that tweet without your link. You won't. Try finding it with your link. You still won't. If you hadn't known the name of the man who joined twitter on Saturday, managed to pick up one follower in Galway, although he's supposedly a publican in Enniskillen, posted it, and nothing else, then you still won't find it. Somebody here is trying to spoil the fun for others. That's all I have to say on the matter. "

Well said mick

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

OK can we please leave the speculation and gossip-mongering and keep the thread to its original purpose

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts again. Final time, please drop it.

so no single men then ????

» Add a new message to this topic