FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just being blocked

Just being blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just blocked and I genuinely haven't a clue why. it kinda threw me to be honest I wasn't rude I didn't send a rude picture just explained a little about myself after the woman contacted me first quiet maddening I think oh well nothing I can do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

welcome on fab. -) daily business here I am afraid.

eemail jojo, time wasting, rudeness and ignorance is what I came across since.

but, I am always delighted to see there are a few nice folks here also...

I know I don't think I am cut out for it to be honest I never am rude crude a

Or pushy and get nowhere but I have being talking to a couple of great lady's so maybe I have been lucky

Three weeks n three verifications that's more than what I got starting off n your not happy

This true maybe it's going better than I thought sure its their loss

My fab mantra now is have no expectations, if things happen its a bonus! Being blocked is par for the course on here, its a handy function that gets a definitive message across!!

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

I've been blocked for saying hello in the chat room, and only have two people blocked it makes the chat room a lot more fun to block certain idiots and it happens best not to give it thought and just move on

Thanks for the replysI think it's I am better to mark it down to experience and move on its just I don't want to annoy anybody

"I was just blocked and I genuinely haven't a clue why. it kinda threw me to be honest I wasn't rude I didn't send a rude picture just explained a little about myself after the woman contacted me first quiet maddening I think oh well nothing I can do"

sure ive been by blocked by profiles ive never even messaged or viewed b4!and i cudnt care less

"I was just blocked and I genuinely haven't a clue why. it kinda threw me to be honest I wasn't rude I didn't send a rude picture just explained a little about myself after the woman contacted me first quiet maddening I think oh well nothing I can do"

if its meant for you it won,t pass you by as the saying goes! onwards and upwards we,ve been blocked by ppl we don,t talk with you,ll soon get over it

Thanks so for I have meet two great lady's and hopefully I may meet some more. It was just do unexpected that it threw me I am over it now though

» Add a new message to this topic