FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First meets...

First meets...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious as to what's the most amount of time you've spent with someone on a first meet?

For me, three nights. Best weekend ever!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just curious as to what's the most amount of time you've spent with someone on a first meet?

For me, three nights. Best weekend ever!!"

do u mean the whole wkend,all day and all nite?

"Just curious as to what's the most amount of time you've spent with someone on a first meet?

do u mean the whole wkend,all day and all nite?"

Yes all weekend. We met on the Friday and didn't part company till the Monday morning.

It was a risk meeting for so long on a first meet.... But a risk that I'm definitely glad I took. Incredible experience!

[Removed by poster at 28/05/13 19:56:36]

Yes all weekend. We met on the Friday and didn't part company till the Monday morning.

It was a risk meeting for so long on a first meet.... But a risk that I'm definitely glad I took. Incredible experience! "

gud for u!i dont think i cud stay with sumone for 3 whole days even if i wanted to

For me, three nights. Best weekend ever!!"

A day and a night was the most I've done on any meet.

It was a risk meeting for so long on a first meet.... But a risk that I'm definitely glad I took. Incredible experience!

gud for u!i dont think i cud stay with sumone for 3 whole days even if i wanted to "

have spent the nite with a few and ive met one or two lots of times after so its all gud

gud for u!i dont think i cud stay with sumone for 3 whole days even if i wanted to

have spent the nite with a few and ive met one or two lots of times after so its all gud "

Same here, it's usually been just an over nighter or a snatched few hours during the day...

Took a chance on this guy.... It paid off, big time!!

do u mean the whole wkend,all day and all nite? Three nights id be frightened he would not want to leave.

have spent the nite with a few and ive met one or two lots of times after so its all gud

Same here, it's usually been just an over nighter or a snatched few hours during the day...

Took a chance on this guy.... It paid off, big time!! "

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

Have often thought of an all nighter with morning sex till afternoon! just haven't got around to it yet

"Have often thought of an all nighter with morning sex till afternoon! just haven't got around to it yet "

i luv all nighters!especially with sumone i really get on with and feel really comfortable with,then sum hot morning sex!i luv morning sex!great start to the day

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"Have often thought of an all nighter with morning sex till afternoon! just haven't got around to it yet

i luv all nighters!especially with sumone i really get on with and feel really comfortable with,then sum hot morning sex!i luv morning sex!great start to the day "

sounds fun and it feel like it would be too! right that is next on list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 28/05/13 21:39:38]

Lucan

"

i luv all nighters!especially with sumone i really get on with and feel really comfortable with,then sum hot morning sex!i luv morning sex!great start to the day "

I'll nip over for the morning session

"

i luv all nighters!especially with sumone i really get on with and feel really comfortable with,then sum hot morning sex!i luv morning sex!great start to the day

I'll nip over for the morning session "

I'm there before ya Mikey!!

"Have often thought of an all nighter with morning sex till afternoon! just haven't got around to it yet

Morning sex beats any breakfast!!

Lucan

"

"

In this case, sloppy seconds will do fine!

"

In this case, sloppy seconds will do fine! "

ah sure u can both hop in,its not like my bed isnt big enuff

Lucan

"

In this case, sloppy seconds will do fine!

ah sure u can both hop in,its not like my bed isnt big enuff "

I'm down with that plan!

Took a chance on this guy.... It paid off, big time!! "

Name the time and place - Im away to buy a new hat

Took a chance on this guy.... It paid off, big time!!

Name the time and place - Im away to buy a new hat "

Lol... I wouldn't go that far Nippy!

Morning sex beats any breakfast!!"

I have to concur, morning sex rocks!

That dreamy half-awake sensation when you roll over in the bed and feel a warm heavenly body beside you. Hands start to explore, delicious flashbacks from the night before playing over in your mind and you're horny all over again.

Sheer class!!!

That said, not many ladies are into the whole 'sleepover' scenario. Does it then go beyond 'NSA' if you don't do the walk of shame after a great session??

Can't beat an ole sausage in the morning

I like all nighters cause you can take your time working up a sweat... over and over again

Longest meet for me was 2 nights over a weekend. Great fun and we're still great mates.

"Can't beat an ole sausage in the morning

I like all nighters cause you can take your time working up a sweat... over and over again

Longest meet for me was 2 nights over a weekend. Great fun and we're still great mates. "

love all nighters too

sounds fun and it feel like it would be too! right that is next on list "

Lovinit...

You can stick me on your to-do list anytime!!!

a 1 niter that turned into a 3 monther till he went and spoiled it lol

"a 1 niter that turned into a 3 monther till he went and spoiled it lol "

Oh nooooo!

"a 1 niter that turned into a 3 monther till he went and spoiled it lol

Oh nooooo! "

oh yes fooeyyyyyyy men eh lol

By *ovigalWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

My first bi experience lasted from Friday pm til Sunday evening....was amazing! But then we were lucky we clicked...wouldn't change a thing!

[Removed by poster at 29/05/13 10:42:12]

» Add a new message to this topic