FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > to please or not to please?

to please or not to please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how far would u go to please?for example,if u were having sex with a guy or gal and they asked u to do sumthing tht u didnt like doing would u do it just to please them?or if u were meeting a guy for a while and he asked u to try sumthing u just werent into,wud u give it a go or wud u flat out refuse?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/13 21:06:31]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I think being true to yourself is the most important thing. I wouldn't do something I didn't want to do. If it was something I just hadn't tried before, that would be a different matter, but something I didn't like. . No thanks.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think being true to yourself is the most important thing. I wouldn't do something I didn't want to do. If it was something I just hadn't tried before, that would be a different matter, but something I didn't like. . No thanks. "

yea i wud agree with u,if it was sumthing i didnt like doing but it really pleased my partner i mite do it sumtimes to please him but if it was sumthing i really hated then i think he shud understand and not ask me to do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I was with someone and was asked to do something I didn't want to do, I would refuse and expect them to respect my wishes. I have a regular meet and have tried some things, some I liked and some I didn't like but have also refused to do one or two things and he respects my wishes as I do his. Which is the way it should be

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

if i dont like it or dont want to do it!!! i dont, i please me, and though that sounds selfish, i am here for my pleasure no one elses

» Add a new message to this topic