FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > funny

funny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seen this posted on another forum (non swinging) thought was a bit of a giggle.

"Being self employed means doing my usual Monday jobs for customers that are still open on Bank Holidays, so today I had 4 out of my usual 7 jobs. I'd finished 3 in York by 11am, so after a bit of shopping I set off to Beverley for the last one at 3pm & planned to stop in a layby for a long lunch, to eat my pack up.

I got there about 1.30 and it's quite a big layby, shielded from the main road by a bit of a hill & woodland. There seemed to be a lot of coming and going, people pulling up on motorbikes & cars and getting out to stretch their legs.

After sitting the van for a bit I looked over my shoulder & partially hidden in the trees but definitely visible to everyone driving through the layby I saw 5 blokes a tight circle clearly jerking off Fuck me I thought, I've found the local gay dogging patch. Then I noticed a blond head inside the circle at cock level........and realised that it was a middle aged milf noshing & jerking the lucky bastards off!!! The blokes that had been pulling up for the previous 20 minutes had obviously been waiting their turn, getting noshed & then leaving.

About ten feet away from the gathering a big bloke was sat in a Vectra taking photos, presumably he was her other half. Eventually everyone zipped up and someone passed her her a towel which she used to wipe her tits & then flipped her dress up over her tits.

By now it was 2.45 so with semi on, I drove off to my appointment.

F**k me, I thought this dogging was a bit cloak and dagger, flashing headlights in dark car parks, not at 1.30 in broad daylight. Anyway I don't know the dogging etiquette, does money change hands (I only had a tenner on me ) will it have been arranged online with invites only. Didn't want to stroll up with my cock out only to get a knock back for not knowing the password.

Anyway I'll be passing again on Thursday so will see what's happening then!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

My favourite phrase applies here as well...

Ah Jaysus!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Feck it Micheal the op never told us where the lay by is

Aw jasyus

» Add a new message to this topic