FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seeing people from fab out and about!

Seeing people from fab out and about!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well people have we ever come across people from fab out and about? I have seen a fellow fabbed in Ulster bank, one wiring lights in Belfast city centre, one in castle court and another seen me in Tesco. So come on tell us your stories.. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but we always get a vibe when we think someone might be a swinger.

Probably totally wrong but we nearly always both suspect the same peeps!!

Weird.

Im always seeing fellow fabbers out and about in Dublin .. One guy walking towards me in donnybrook who I had a mmf with friendly nod and wink .. Guy in new look with his gf in the shoe department .. Guy on the bus .. Fabbers are everywhere lol

"Im always seeing fellow fabbers out and about in Dublin .. One guy walking towards me in donnybrook who I had a mmf with friendly nod and wink .. Guy in new look with his gf in the shoe department .. Guy on the bus .. Fabbers are everywhere lol "

You'll be seeing even more on Dublin tonight

"Im always seeing fellow fabbers out and about in Dublin .. One guy walking towards me in donnybrook who I had a mmf with friendly nod and wink .. Guy in new look with his gf in the shoe department .. Guy on the bus .. Fabbers are everywhere lol "
Fabbers are everywhere for sure!!! Pity I not run into you!! Lol

[Removed by poster at 04/05/13 12:48:57]

I've ran into them at Tesco's, on the Luas, outside my work (eek!)... I actually think a guy who just started at my work is on here too. I never met him but I recognise his face.

Yes happened to me too TWICE. A smile nod and wink on both occasions ... Swiftly followed by a "damn I'm so horny now" thought

"I've ran into them at Tesco's, on the Luas, outside my work (eek!)... I actually think a guy who just started at my work is on here too. I never met him but I recognise his face. "
very interesting how did you figure it was me? Lol

Happened to me at my local petrol station.. There i was filling the gas tank looked around and see a guy id met.. I went scarlet... Went in to pay and there was another i was sooo mortified i didn't know where to look...

"Happened to me at my local petrol station.. There i was filling the gas tank looked around and see a guy id met.. I went scarlet... Went in to pay and there was another i was sooo mortified i didn't know where to look... "
Skyblue first off you are smoking hot!! Are you American?

"Happened to me at my local petrol station.. There i was filling the gas tank looked around and see a guy id met.. I went scarlet... Went in to pay and there was another i was sooo mortified i didn't know where to look... Skyblue first off you are smoking hot!! Are you American? "

thanks.. No i'm not American i'm 100% Irish

"Happened to me at my local petrol station.. There i was filling the gas tank looked around and see a guy id met.. I went scarlet... Went in to pay and there was another i was sooo mortified i didn't know where to look... Skyblue first off you are smoking hot!! Are you American?

thanks.. No i'm not American i'm 100%It Irish "

it's the way you said Gas!!! Your still stunning! Marry me xxx

And limerick is a small town, I should know,

I would go bright red too

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

I occassionally see one or two local people on fab when I'm out and about, I haven't actually meet these ones but I know it's them as have seen face pics in the past. To me it's not a big deal, and I walk past them as I would with any other stranger. Discretion is key to being a swinger. I hope if they recognise me that they don't think I'm an ignorant sod for ignoring them

"Well people have we ever come across people from fab out and about? I have seen a fellow fabbed in Ulster bank, one wiring lights in Belfast city centre, one in castle court and another seen me in Tesco. So come on tell us your stories.. Xx "

Ha ha i saw u today did u see me???

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I am useless with faces so even if id see some one off here id probably walk past without knowing unless they kick me in the shins

"Well people have we ever come across people from fab out and about? I have seen a fellow fabbed in Ulster bank, one wiring lights in Belfast city centre, one in castle court and another seen me in Tesco. So come on tell us your stories.. Xx

Ha ha i saw u today did u see me??? "

you Know this I'd not doubt you did!!! Where though? Lol

By *picyMan  over a year ago

dublin/kildare

Peek -a- boo ppl ha ha yea cn one guy we meet wit at cash out with his wife both jus ignored situation as was v awkward dont no why was nice guy jus different setting..

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Met in the supermarket also, tiny bot akward for a minute,

Never happened but I always love the thought of people not knowing how filthy I really am

By *exyasssusanTV/TS  over a year ago

city

has happen to me in pub where was said to me i know ur susan and i just laugh it off was good feeling

"Never happened but I always love the thought of people not knowing how filthy I really am"
very interesting!!! I look at ladies in work and think all the time "I bet you love DP bitch"..

i would put my head down and walk by lol

"i would put my head down and walk by lol"
awww now mizz hold you your head up high!! You've such a pretty smile xx

"Happened to me at my local petrol station.. There i was filling the gas tank looked around and see a guy id met.. I went scarlet... Went in to pay and there was another i was sooo mortified i didn't know where to look... Skyblue first off you are smoking hot!! Are you American?

thanks.. No i'm not American i'm 100%It Irish it's the way you said Gas!!! Your still stunning! Marry me xxx"

pmsl not into marrage... But nsa sex maybe

"And limerick is a small town, I should know,

I would go bright red too "

it is indeed

I saw a guy I once met in a shop....he was with someone and he stopped and stared while I just grinned and walked on....it was funny. And if anyone ever said 'Hi Ali' in real life, I would walk on as she only exists in fab!

By *amollieCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

yes we meet a few in church every sunday,so we changed church and there was more there.

By *aughtyduo2Couple  over a year ago

sexy town

I know this is about seeing people you know but what about people you think might be should we not have some sort of code word so that way if in a bar or hotel etc we can just mention this word it could lead to fun lol

"I know this is about seeing people you know but what about people you think might be should we not have some sort of code word so that way if in a bar or hotel etc we can just mention this word it could lead to fun lol"

i think that all the time.. I work in a store and very often wonder are they from here

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I know this is about seeing people you know but what about people you think might be should we not have some sort of code word so that way if in a bar or hotel etc we can just mention this word it could lead to fun lol"

That sounds like a cracking idea! A question that has an answer known only to members of fab..

"Do you know any good white basketball players? There are no good white basketball players!"

With apologies to Mel Brooks for stealing his line!

People should be very discrete and not acknowledge them. Its not being rude. Its just not wanting to get people in an awkward situation.

The code word/question is a great idea.

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

Never happened but def sumthing id panic about.. Im in relationship so discretion is a must!

i was swinger spotting in dublin today lol seen two of my fellow fabbers .. and no I didnt say hi lol .. fabbers are everywhere lol

previous meet spotted me out walkin the dog and he was,nt long in tellin me no were is safe lol

"Well people have we ever come across people from fab out and about? I have seen a fellow fabbed in Ulster bank, one wiring lights in Belfast city centre, one in castle court and another seen me in Tesco. So come on tell us your stories.. Xx "

havent seen anyone frm fab but frm another site,was standing at a bustop one day and this guy kept walking by me staring at me,i pretended not to notice but he kept walking up and dwn the pavement staring,so eventually he came over and asked me was i on tht site ,i pretended i wasnt and he apologised and asked did i want to go for a drink anyway,thankfully my bus came

Only bumped into someone once. Got a discrete wink. I wasn't impressed but my daughter was!!!!

[Removed by poster at 07/05/13 21:18:55]

"

havent seen anyone frm fab but frm another site,was standing at a bustop one day and this guy kept walking by me staring at me,i pretended not to notice but he kept walking up and dwn the pavement staring,so eventually he came over and asked me was i on tht site ,i pretended i wasnt and he apologised and asked did i want to go for a drink anyway,thankfully my bus came "

Prob wasn't only the bus that came

» Add a new message to this topic