FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bareback photos!

Bareback photos!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After being on the site a couple of weeks now I can't help but notice the amount of singles profiles showing bareback photos. It's quite alarming! For me personally I find that a complete turn off when considering a meet with someone.

What are your views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

Most photos are hidden to me so I've not noticed that so much...maybe I'm just looking at the wrong profiles...lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here, complete turn off for me.

Obviously it could be a picture of them with their ex but then I doubt the ex gave them permission to publish the picture...

"Same here, complete turn off for me.

Obviously it could be a picture of them with their ex but then I doubt the ex gave them permission to publish the picture..."

Indeed. Also noticed that all of these profiles have "safe sex" listed in their interests!!

I have noticed it also it wouldn't be my thing... Have also gotten mail asking would i do it... Its very scary being honest...

I can't understand why people would not have a safe sex policy.

its ok wit a partner aka lover aka girl friend but wit play mates no no no safe sex peeps

have to say soms pics depending on angles and lighting look bareback. I have two photos on my profile which could be mistaken as bare but were not

"have to say soms pics depending on angles and lighting look bareback. I have two photos on my profile which could be mistaken as bare but were not"

i never thought of that...

its hard to get a condom to fit and roll right down to the base of my cock so might not look like i have one on lmao

Despite the eroticism of bareback, the puctures of bareback in a profile or mention in a profile sets of alarm bells for casual NSA meets.

"Same here, complete turn off for me.

Obviously it could be a picture of them with their ex but then I doubt the ex gave them permission to publish the picture...

Indeed. Also noticed that all of these profiles have "safe sex" listed in their interests!!"

Soo many guys/fems say the pics are of them and their long term partner....but it amazes me the number of times the same 'no condom' pic appears on their last meets profile as well. I used to point this out then they would remove the pics now I just tell them I cant meet and the pic stays and hopefully warns others!

By *i_sSwingWoman  over a year ago

Any place 4 the right Person

I noticed it too I don't play with barebackers or anyone they have played with. I tend to block them and their veri's to stop any future contact because, what people say in profiles doesn't always match up when you have a conversation with them. I remember meeting a couple knew them from the site for more than 2 years and the wife told me of an encounter where they met a single guy who was too big so got him to take the condom off! I never understood the logic but needless to say I never played with them again and blocked their veri's

Safe sex is the only sex we would consider. It's amazing how many men try and say I can't wear one it stops me getting hard or crap like that wise up guys and cover up or it's not going any wear never the MRS

"Safe sex is the only sex we would consider. It's amazing how many men try and say I can't wear one it stops me getting hard or crap like that wise up guys and cover up or it's not going any wear never the MRS "

They picked the wrong condom. Onetime, I bought some Durex (grey pack forget the type) once. Head off home thinking of the fun to be had later. When I west to use them they had a desensitizer to reduce sensation for the over anxious. But Every time I put one on 2 mins later I was having to take Mr Softy in hand. This happened a few times in the evening and it wasn't nerves.

Anyway I digress.....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Feck that no glove no love simple to many STDs to be had

"Feck that no glove no love simple to many STDs to be had "

"Feck that no glove no love simple to many STDs to be had "

i totally agree cj

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

only ever bear back with hubby, and i feel that if i know a guy went bear back with meets, it would without doubt put me off, having said that, we never know what others have done, but armed with the information i would say no thanks

god not this old chestnut again lol

Saw a profile a while back that had "safe sex " in their preferences which was odd because she was been double penetrated with no latex in sight .

When I asked I was told it was "safe" because everybody had agreed to bareback in advance .

"Including the crabs " I asked ?

I got blocked

» Add a new message to this topic