FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Accosted or solicited?

Accosted or solicited?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odest9inch OP   Man 22 hours ago

Leitrim longford meath westmeath roscommon..sligo.. pick

Hi all,

Had to share.

When I first joined fab,I spent 3 days dealing with unwarranted msgs from men,trans etc before realising I could filter those who could contact me. Since then,it has been largely ok bar the very few female profiles that were clearly male operated and looking to change my mind and preference.

But..a recent interaction was just too far, I was contacted (female profile) with an unusually forward first msg exclaiming where my member could be placed, then requesting me to partake in mmf..no problem but when I stated my standing on "no male play" it was not received favourably...to the degree that the person then offered cash to change my mind. This is new for me but clearly a bloke at the helm. This is surely unnecessary, the site is packed with males and trans looking for men. Do the women here get offered cash if they initially reject a bloke?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasurer77Man 22 hours ago

Athlone

"Hi all,

Had to share.

When I first joined fab,I spent 3 days dealing with unwarranted msgs from men,trans etc before realising I could filter those who could contact me. Since then,it has been largely ok bar the very few female profiles that were clearly male operated and looking to change my mind and preference.

But..a recent interaction was just too far, I was contacted (female profile) with an unusually forward first msg exclaiming where my member could be placed, then requesting me to partake in mmf..no problem but when I stated my standing on "no male play" it was not received favourably...to the degree that the person then offered cash to change my mind. This is new for me but clearly a bloke at the helm. This is surely unnecessary, the site is packed with males and trans looking for men. Do the women here get offered cash if they initially reject a bloke?"

There's a few who tend to disappear regularly who ask before they're offered..

By *odest9inch OP   Man 22 hours ago

Really..women offering a paid service? Right!! Cheers for reply

By *ilthyNightsCouple 22 hours ago

East / North, Cork

Yes women here get offered cash. Are the men serious and would they payup in reality? Probably not. It's rare enough for a man to be offered it. As you say no it's probably some guy with a fake profile. If you're not interested just block them.

By *chochamberWoman 22 hours ago

Limerick

Yes, cash offers, block. Forget about them.

By *rRiosMan 21 hours ago

dublin

I was asked for cash before, I just reported the profile.

By *odest9inch OP   Man 21 hours ago

Cheers guys..not a new phenomenon so!

By *ipstick KissesWoman 21 hours ago

South Down

Yep. Report, block, move on.

By *electableicecreamMan 21 hours ago

The West

If it ever happens to me I'm asking for a 50% non refundable deposit up front

😂😂😂🫡

100%

By *he KakapoMan 21 hours ago

A nice rock

"If it ever happens to me I'm asking for a 50% non refundable deposit up front"

You you do reduced rates for advanced payment?

By *eard and BoobsCouple 17 hours ago

Portstewart

Been offered cash and substances to meet up with some nevereven replied to them just blocked and reported

By *ombikerMan 3 hours ago

the right side of the river

"Hi all,

Had to share.

But..a recent interaction was just too far, I was contacted (female profile) with an unusually forward first msg exclaiming where my member could be placed, then requesting me to partake in mmf..no problem but when I stated my standing on "no male play" it was not received favourably...to the degree that the person then offered cash to change my mind. This is new for me but clearly a bloke at the helm. This is surely unnecessary, the site is packed with males and trans looking for men. Do the women here get offered cash if they initially reject a bloke?"

Quite often get messages from “couples” who want me to apparently meet up and smash his missus back door in, as they so romantically put it ha ha. If I ask for a pic of her there are 101 excuses. If I ask for a coffee meet before hand, oh she is working or mother is sick or no babysitter but he could meet, then if I suggest that he babysit the profile disappears.

Or the suggestion is made that if she is not in the mood that he would suck me off etc etc.

Ah no thank you and your imaginary missus.

» Add a new message to this topic