FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dogging meet ups.

Dogging meet ups.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew2town91 OP   Man 19 hours ago

Rathmines

Want to get the conversations about dogging going. Let’s make dogging great again. Many people have shown interest or have had great fun before doing it. But as most people have notice the typical dogging spots have become shit. Mainly full of messers just trying to have a laugh and not serious or people not knowing the rules and how it works. I’m planning two events each month. Sharing the timing and location prior only to those who have expressed and interest and are vetted (ie, have a pic, verified and I know are legit and agree to the ground rules) but so many people have questions about it.

Why not ask them here!

Share ideas!

Share experiences!

Share stories etc and get it going again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eekyNerdMan 19 hours ago

Portarlington

There's probably people who are interested but wouldn't be familiar with what the current etiquette is. Perhaps some of the people who are experienced might list what would be expected?

I've read lots of different things all over the place some of which seems to be for local areas.

Just a suggestion

By *ew2town91 OP   Man 18 hours ago

Rathmines

Good point, for our meet ups I have basic ground rules. Some people have their own version and some countries might also have different rules so I’ve tried to standardize for our meets.

If anyone else has extra pieces to add or share please do.

Signals to Know:**

- Flash your headlights or brake lights to show you’re open to dogging, and see if others are too.

- Interior lights on means you're just looking for people to watch(or you can watch)

- Window halfway down = open to oral

- Fully open window = touching/joining in might be okay.

You can start off in your own car with your lights on, or join in with others who’ve got theirs on.

By *hiteKniteMan 8 hours ago

Nearby

MDGA doesn’t roll off the tongue quite like MAGA. Might still look good on a baseball cap though

By *hiteKniteMan 8 hours ago

Nearby

"Good point, for our meet ups I have basic ground rules. Some people have their own version and some countries might also have different rules so I’ve tried to standardize for our meets.

If anyone else has extra pieces to add or share please do.

Signals to Know:**

- Flash your headlights or brake lights to show you’re open to dogging, and see if others are too.

- Interior lights on means you're just looking for people to watch(or you can watch)

- Window halfway down = open to oral

- Fully open window = touching/joining in might be okay.

You can start off in your own car with your lights on, or join in with others who’ve got theirs on. "

Dogging signals in reality are far more subtle than most of the above

By *rishguy81Man 8 hours ago

South Dublin

The prearranging does kill off some the anticipation of finding someone, or a couple open to dogging, but it's the safest way to go.. Plus the traditional locations aren't what they were, rare to find anyone out and about now

By *amon.dMan 7 hours ago

antrim

I would luv to come across a naughty couple wanting to be watched. The thrill of the spontaneous meet and risky nature of it. I'm told there used to be a few spots in county Antrim but not sure what the chances are now of a naughty meetup.

By *ildwife38ddCouple 7 hours ago

donegal

We've been out a few time yrs ago but was never much happening unless pre arranged

By *reative-N-FieryCouple 7 hours ago

Castledermot

Prearranged is the only way to go.

If one is of the right mindset, it can still be every bit as exciting.

By *un_Lover123Man 6 hours ago

Lonely

Wondering any digging spots around Athlone? Would love to explore kinky couples and more.

By *ap2Man 3 hours ago

fermoy

I’d love to for shits and giggles

By *ap2Man 3 hours ago

fermoy

Any around Carlow

» Add a new message to this topic