FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > N Ireland

N Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    5 days ago

Are there many from NI? Let's chat about anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and BoobsCouple 5 days ago

Portstewart

Keep an eye on the forums or use the sites search function and you will get an idea of how many folks are from the North. Good luck op

By (user no longer on site) OP    5 days ago

Cheers. Was really just trying to get a NI chat room going haha.

Portstewart

There is an Irish chat room. There isn't enough ni folks to get there own chat room its simply numbers or others would want There own too which would be silly it's better for everyone to get cosy

By *lack FridayMan 5 days ago

Galway

Ah now

Sure are we not all trying to be one big happy family on this island ?

By *avid for comfortMan 5 days ago

belfast

Morning

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 5 days ago

Northern Ireland

I'd like an NI subforum as I'm not likely to ever meet someone from Cork or Waterford etc. I'd like to meet and chat with people it's feasible to travel to. I did ask in site feedback. My request was ignored.

By *1n_eaterMan 5 days ago

Newcastle

The Irish chat room used to be good and plenty from bith north amd south used it but now seems to be full of people from England. Not that I have anything against the English.

By *asuallyChilledMan 5 days ago

Drogheda

"I'd like an NI subforum as I'm not likely to ever meet someone from Cork or Waterford etc. I'd like to meet and chat with people it's feasible to travel to. I did ask in site feedback. My request was ignored. "

But depending where in NI you are, don't forget the boarder counties 😘

#LouthPeep

By *ervy PriestMan 5 days ago

Poppincandy

There are no borders on FAB… I’m in Northern Ireland and I have friends in the Norrh and in the South… as has been eluded to, use your search option, basic search or advanced search, and you’ll find copious amounts of folk from your area…….. so you will…..

By *ewryman 62Man 5 days ago

newry

Newry here

Portstewart

"I'd like an NI subforum as I'm not likely to ever meet someone from Cork or Waterford etc. I'd like to meet and chat with people it's feasible to travel to. I did ask in site feedback. My request was ignored. "

It really wouldn't be worth the setup that the admin would have to do, just think that if it did happen then every county,state and province all over the world would expect the same. It would be nice to have but unfortunately never going to happen

By *ewryman 62Man 5 days ago

newry

It is a pity though

By *asuallyChilledMan 5 days ago

Drogheda

"I'd like an NI subforum as I'm not likely to ever meet someone from Cork or Waterford etc. I'd like to meet and chat with people it's feasible to travel to. I did ask in site feedback. My request was ignored.

It really wouldn't be worth the setup that the admin would have to do, just think that if it did happen then every county,state and province all over the world would expect the same. It would be nice to have but unfortunately never going to happen "

Except that Scotland and Wales both have their own forums 🤷‍♀️

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 5 days ago

Northern Ireland

"I'd like an NI subforum as I'm not likely to ever meet someone from Cork or Waterford etc. I'd like to meet and chat with people it's feasible to travel to. I did ask in site feedback. My request was ignored.

But depending where in NI you are, don't forget the boarder counties 😘

#LouthPeep"

I know and I do. An hour or so circle is OK. Anything further than that is no good for individual socials. And ghosting/no shows are such a problem. Our time available is fairly rare as it is.

By *ervy PriestMan 5 days ago

Poppincandy

It really wouldn't be worth the setup that the admin would have to do, just think that if it did happen then every county,state and province all over the world would expect the same. It would be nice to have but unfortunately never going to happen "

I concur and will add, let’s face it, we fight like fuck yo here in the North, (my DA’s gonna kick your Da’s ballix in, your Ma’s a hoor, your DA’s a hoor and your a hoor ya hoor ye!, your Ma sells Avon)….. can you imagine the shite that would kick off if there was a Norn Irn room

By *uudduurMan 5 days ago

bangor

Go down- surely deserves its own spot

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 5 days ago

borderarea

As someone who lives further north than the north itself it would be great if it was more to do with a geographical area than the border - I currently travel North to go South and South to go North the vast majority of the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By *unterxMan 5 days ago

Derry

By *isburnguyforfunMan 3 days ago

lisburn

By *andytownMan 2 days ago

Gods Own Country

By *rLunaMan 2 days ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 17/09/24 08:28:28]

By *rLunaMan 2 days ago

Belfast

"As someone who lives further north than the north itself it would be great if it was more to do with a geographical area than the border - I currently travel North to go South and South to go North the vast majority of the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Hahaha, it's wild that this sounds like a riddle but is completely true

By *eus17Man 2 days ago

belfast

Here for the NI chat😎 ps i have a serious tights fetish😈

By *milyRose321TV/TS 2 days ago

Derry, Ireland

Then the other 3 remaining provinces of this island would want same lol

By *ardyboy54321Man 2 days ago

Fermanagh

Sure it be a great wee country if ya could only roof it

» Add a new message to this topic