FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Time wasters complaining about time wasters...

Time wasters complaining about time wasters...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust M.A.I OP   Man 7 days ago

Mullingar

Have you met people on here complaining about time waster and how people don't give them the time of the day, yet they are the ones who are doing exactly that? And afterwards they complain even more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 7 days ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

Well we had a guy we indicated that a meet was a possibility subject to a face pic in advance of course. Said next month and chat before the meet as currently just couples meets. Then he insisted on advanced chats to make him feel wanted. When we said No. He said we were idiots and time wasters . There you go.

By *panishRebelMan 7 days ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I can tolerate everything but intolerance

So I'll complain at time wasters by wasting everyone's time

Can't live with em

Can't live without em

By *ust M.A.I OP   Man 7 days ago

Mullingar

"Well we had a guy we indicated that a meet was a possibility subject to a face pic in advance of course. Said next month and chat before the meet as currently just couples meets. Then he insisted on advanced chats to make him feel wanted. When we said No. He said we were idiots and time wasters . There you go. "

What an idiot... Me personally I decided to message a couple that had in their description don't block us after showing interest, exchanged a few messages, they complimented me on my profile, I did the same, I said I'd like meeting them for a coffee, no reply for a week, they post a status apologising for not answering to people that messaged them a day prior, and I asked what about people who messaged you a week ago😁 and I got blocked.

Mind you I don't take it personal if someone says I'm not for them, it's fab, you won't be everyone's cuppa tea, but don't complain about something when you're doing that shit😅

» Add a new message to this topic