FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbies advice

Newbies advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 days ago

Been on this for a while but have had no luck any advice for a single male?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 7 days ago

The West

A lot, if not most interest is generated from your profile if your just relying on the website to meet people.

Yours might benefit from some additional pictures to show what you look like physically and some more information about you in your bio.

Right now it's kind of just a couple of dick pics and that's not going to get attention when there's a thousand other profiles just like it.

Best of luck

By *rish-blacksmithMan 7 days ago

Cork

"Been on this for a while but have had no luck any advice for a single male?"

Go to an organized event. Meet some people, prove you're real and not creepy

Friends nucleate friends everywhere and here is no difference

By *iCuri0Man 7 days ago

Shannon

Like everyone says in the other posts like this you should try DV8 on a Sunday where they are having an newbie event. Shouldn't be too hard for you since you are in Dublin

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 7 days ago

borderarea

The blunt truth about your profile - my initial reaction.

Cock pic in profile- blah

Cock pix in public profile - more blah, lacks variety so unlikely to bring variety to the table.

Cannot accommodate - attached

One sentence in profile- lack effort.

Here a year, no verifications - definitely attached as he cannot get away to even a coffee social to get verified.

There's 1000's of similar profiles here - the ones that stand out have personality. Put simply yours doesn't.

This isn't meant to offend - just an honest reaction that would lead me to ignore it.

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 7 days ago

Athlone

Since you've asked for advise, here's mine!

Put away the doc pics....file in the friends only. Add a few other pics to the profile and add a little information to your bio.

If sending a message, please tell me you're not a hi/hey/sexy/wanna meet kinda texter! 😂

Other than that, what's already been said. Go to a social! Only way to make progress here I think.

Best of luck!

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 7 days ago

Athlone

*dick pics of course!! 😂

By *rialbyfire1235Man 7 days ago

South KK

"Been on this for a while but have had no luck any advice for a single male?

Cock pix in public profile - more blah, lacks variety so unlikely to bring variety to the table.

Here a year, no verifications - definitely attached as he cannot get away to even a coffee social to get verified.

There's 1000's of similar profiles here - the ones that stand out have personality. Put simply yours doesn't.

This isn't meant to offend - just an honest reaction that would lead me to ignore it.

"

Now this is an attitude I can get behind. Genuinely No BS. Sometimes you've to call a spade a spade. Love it.

By *onewolf84Man 7 days ago

North cork

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 19:53:21]

By *onewolf84Man 7 days ago

North cork

"

I'm curious how you rate my profile.???

By *asuallyChilledMan 7 days ago

Drogheda

I would say...

Don't use a cock pic for your pfp

Don't have any public cock pics

Fill in your bio fully - make it clear what you want and who you are - be clear about sexual preferences, relationship status, likes and dislikes etc.

Use your header to give a quick indication who you are or what you're looking for

When it comes to photos, have a look at other profiles and see what people are doing. Do not take dick pics looking down at Jocks and.pants around your ankles, ever! Check what's in the background - a messy room is not sexy. Lighting needs consideration - well lit easy to see photos are best. There's no point in hiding your body (even if you're not happy with it) as you plan to be naked with people and best they know what's on the cards ahead of time. Be creative with your photos - tease, use reflections, don't just hold your phone in your hand for them but place it on something tall and use the timer.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 7 days ago

The West

Straight off, anybody from the Dublin region, that's been on here for awhile and has no verifications or not attended any socials etc. is a massive red flag...huge avoid!

Truth be told, you've no real interest in the scene, just hoping to get the ride handy enough. Ya?

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 7 days ago

Northern Ireland

"

He's 24 so likely still at home. Along with all the other adult kids and nobody can afford to move out. But I would also think maybe attached.

But it is a very poor profile. Dick pic profile pic, definitely no. No bio. How can anyone get a handle on who you are as a person.

Going to socials is a green flag. It means you are probably not attached and cheating. It indicates you see people as having real personalities and not an available hole for you to stick your dick in to. Nobody likes being used.

By *unflowerWoman 7 days ago

Dublin

"

He’s 24 😁 he can’t accommodate because he lives with mom.

I would recommend to create a new profile according to the advice above.

Put some effort, think well about what exactly you want to find here.

Old ladies are not interested in boys who can’t even get a hotel.

Young ladies are too busy on Tinder and real life.

borderarea

Regarding age- I never believe the age on a profile- I always assume it's fake on a virtually blank profile lol

By *rutus83Man 7 days ago

naas

"I would say...

Don't use a cock pic for your pfp

Don't have any public cock pics

Fill in your bio fully - make it clear what you want and who you are - be clear about sexual preferences, relationship status, likes and dislikes etc.

Use your header to give a quick indication who you are or what you're looking for

When it comes to photos, have a look at other profiles and see what people are doing. Do not take dick pics looking down at Jocks and.pants around your ankles, ever! Check what's in the background - a messy room is not sexy. Lighting needs consideration - well lit easy to see photos are best. There's no point in hiding your body (even if you're not happy with it) as you plan to be naked with people and best they know what's on the cards ahead of time. Be creative with your photos - tease, use reflections, don't just hold your phone in your hand for them but place it on something tall and use the timer."

This is what you should do 100%

borderarea

I'm curious how you rate my profile.???"

The cannot accommodate isn't as much of a red flag here because there are other things to grab onto- decent photos - socially verified. I would suggest breaking up the paragraph a bit. Your talking about a cup of tea etc which is a plus point for me - not just treating the site like a dial a ride site - actually interested in the person.

Northern Ireland

"Regarding age- I never believe the age on a profile- I always assume it's fake on a virtually blank profile lol"

Yeah fair but even the under 30s can't afford to move out of home either

borderarea

On the cannot accommodate point - that in itself isn't a red flag. I have kids - single parent- I don't want just anyone coming to my house so there are several hoops for people to get through before trust is built up and I will bring them there. I don't assume it's any different for a guy.

The reason it's a red flag for the OP is that the entire profile is a red flag - I never trust the age of a profile. Some people initially put up a fake age to see what the site is about then forget to change it - the site only allows two changes - make a mistake on an update and you are permanently stuck with the wrong age - that's a genuine case.

Others have the wrong age up to bypass filters - so age - I NEVER trust/assume to be correct.

Northern Ireland

"On the cannot accommodate point - that in itself isn't a red flag. I have kids - single parent- I don't want just anyone coming to my house so there are several hoops for people to get through before trust is built up and I will bring them there. I don't assume it's any different for a guy.

The reason it's a red flag for the OP is that the entire profile is a red flag - I never trust the age of a profile. Some people initially put up a fake age to see what the site is about then forget to change it - the site only allows two changes - make a mistake on an update and you are permanently stuck with the wrong age - that's a genuine case.

Others have the wrong age up to bypass filters - so age - I NEVER trust/assume to be correct."

Totally...I know someone who had left and rejoined about three times I know of and she's a different age each time. Then there was the person I met at a M&G and then online I was like yeah...right. but I'd assume everyone is sort of ball park. Just shave a wee bit off. Not 54 saying they are 34.

I get you about female not hosting.

By *ofusplusCouple 7 days ago

Limerick

"Truth be told, you've no real interest in the scene, just hoping to get the ride handy enough. Ya?"

In fairness you've described 95% of the guys on here. The other 5% are doing very well I'd imagine

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 7 days ago

Galway, Clare

A number of profiles I looked at today had only cock pics.

Put some effort in, because a profile like that, for the most part, will get you nowhere.

If I get a message and the profile pic is a dick, it doesn't get read.

Look at other guy's profiles and see how you can spice it up a bit.

By *om TangoMan 6 days ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

User no longer on site 😂😂😂

Remind me to never ask for advice 😁

By *ortfadda_ladMan 6 days ago

carrick on shannon

Run... Run fast

By *ardyboy54321Man 6 days ago

Fermanagh

I'm taking all this on board and hopefully it will help this aul corn fed country fella

By *ofusplusCouple 6 days ago

Limerick

"I'm taking all this on board and hopefully it will help this aul corn fed country fella "

Most definitely one of the 5%

By *sded26Man 6 days ago

naas

My advice is probably wait a while rather than make a post then disappear off the site hahaha. Definitely not gonna meet anyone that way

» Add a new message to this topic