FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Harris or Trump and why

Harris or Trump and why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anddswing OP   Couple 1 week ago

South Dublin & Kilkenny 'ish

If you could vote in America - who would you vote for and why.

To start, I'll say Trump as the world was less mental and all we heard about was how bad he was when he was president. (I'd take that over the last 3.5 years), Im being congnitively objective and not just saying I hate Trump. I do also theink America is a reall mess, and its a pity the world gets dragged around with them. (I'm not going to mention the wars) (Caveat, I'd prefer different people altogether in the race)

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

Kamala Harris would be my choice

Trump is a horrible human being and has managed to destroy a political party while creating chaos and hatred

There's so much that makes him such a horrible man and I hope he gets beaten so the country can start to heal

By *rRiosMan 1 week ago

dublin

"If you could vote in America - who would you vote for and why.

To start, I'll say Trump as the world was less mental and all we heard about was how bad he was when he was president. (I'd take that over the last 3.5 years), Im being congnitively objective and not just saying I hate Trump. I do also theink America is a reall mess, and its a pity the world gets dragged around with them. (I'm not going to mention the wars) (Caveat, I'd prefer different people altogether in the race) "

If you do think the world was less mental, do you think it was because of trump or could these two things be uncorrelated?

We cannot use the we hate trump - we need to give a reason as to why the opponent would be better.

the question is - If you could vote in America - who would you vote for and why. lets not look for opinions

By *rutus83Man 1 week ago

naas

"Kamala Harris would be my choice

Trump is a horrible human being and has managed to destroy a political party while creating chaos and hatred

There's so much that makes him such a horrible man and I hope he gets beaten so the country can start to heal "

Trump done alot of good for the Americans while in office and kamala in her 3.5 years in government done nothing but cripple their markets and doubled their price of living.

Trump would be the easy choice here, he gets slated in the news and they say stuff about him that's not true at all.

How biden beat him in the last election is crazy or a fix 🤷‍♂️ who really know ls

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 1 week ago

The West

There's so much that makes him such a horrible man and I hope he gets beaten so the country can start to heal

Trump done alot of good for the Americans while in office and kamala in her 3.5 years in government done nothing but cripple their markets and doubled their price of living.

Trump would be the easy choice here, he gets slated in the news and they say stuff about him that's not true at all.

How biden beat him in the last election is crazy or a fix 🤷‍♂️ who really know ls "

Trump completely inflated the American markets, significantly increased their national debt and then bunked. All of the progress made under Obama, wiped out by Trump. I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks this man has the remotest bit of business or financial acumen, your lost in this world!

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

I going to say it because I said it before in a thread a few months ago before she was the candidate

Kamala Harris is an absolute ride

I know its not the politically correct thing to say but its yet another reason to vote for her

He's some ugly looking man

The West

As to why I'd vote for Kamala over Trump.

In a leader you need people who are trustworthy, people who take responsibility, people who put others before themselves. People who seek to unite not divide.

There are many, many other attributes and knowledge also required.

I don't belive Trump has any of the above. You could say the same of Harris, but when you view the vulgarity with how Trump fails the test. It's an easy no!

By *electableicecreamMan 1 week ago

The West

Not to mention what Trump did to the Supreme Court.

Wade vs Roe anyone?

What do you think Trump is going to do in the Ukraine?

By *rRiosMan 1 week ago

dublin

"Trump done alot of good for the Americans "

Can you give examples please?

By *ilthyNightsCouple 1 week ago

East / North, Cork

Kamala obviously.

By *milyRose321TV/TS 1 week ago

Derry, Ireland

Suppose trump as he and his family the trump Foundation was generous in past always donating to the charity ball Galla friends of Ireland back 80s and early 90s even when he was first running for President BBC documentary showed him at Galla in new York sitting next to Gerry Addams plus Gerry Addams was over to encourage Irish Americans to vote for trump, going by the BBC documentary

naas

How biden beat him in the last election is crazy or a fix 🤷‍♂️ who really know ls

Trump completely inflated the American markets, significantly increased their national debt and then bunked. All of the progress made under Obama, wiped out by Trump. I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks this man has the remotest bit of business or financial acumen, your lost in this world!"

I'm sure you have seen the markets before during and after trump which were at its lowest under him and then came biden and kamala and it hit new heights

By *UIETELLE2052Couple 1 week ago

Dundrum/Rathfarnham

Kamala a no browner for us. Trump unhinged last night. Still too close to call but Harris baited him at every opportunity and each time he took the bait and spoke about himself and forgot the question. But will it matter?

By *affa31Woman 1 week ago

Galway

Harris because my views align more with her policies than they do with Trump. I think Trump is dangerous for the world as a whole and I desperately hope he does not get reelected.

That’s not to say that I agree with everything Harris says, particularly her views on Israel, but I do believe she is the lesser of 2 evils.

The question is - who you'd vote for and why - not to bash Trump. It seems that it's difficult for people to say why they would vote for Harris, to caveat I'm not a trump lover, but he in my mind has more form than Harris.

Trump completely inflated the American markets, significantly increased their national debt and then bunked. All of the progress made under Obama, wiped out by Trump. I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks this man has the remotest bit of business or financial acumen, your lost in this world!"

What policies does Harris have that you align with? lets keep it to the why as opposed to hating Trump.

Some of Trump's are he wants to close the border and doesn’t believe that children should be given puberty blockers, as example. He also has business acumen and has a team coming with him (RFK) that excites me for their truth on corporate America and the madness of the last 3.5 years. Maybe also Trump is more conservative and there is more common sense in his views.

"Harris because my views align more with her policies than they do with Trump. I think Trump is dangerous for the world as a whole and I desperately hope he does not get reelected.

That’s not to say that I agree with everything Harris says, particularly her views on Israel, but I do believe she is the lesser of 2 evils. "

But why - give an example of what Harris brings?

"Kamala a no browner for us. Trump unhinged last night. Still too close to call but Harris baited him at every opportunity and each time he took the bait and spoke about himself and forgot the question. But will it matter? "

I could explain that with quantitative easing - the extreme over supply of money from the period the world experienced the covid madness was a reason that stock prices increase to as one of the tiny ways to suck up this oversupplied money. This is a small rational for stock market increase. Not to mention that the stock market (assuming the US- has a very small number of companies that make up the vastness of value, and the last 3.5 years this has been mainly Tech and pharma, with tech being prominent.

Trump completely inflated the American markets, significantly increased their national debt and then bunked. All of the progress made under Obama, wiped out by Trump. I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks this man has the remotest bit of business or financial acumen, your lost in this world!

I'm sure you have seen the markets before during and after trump which were at its lowest under him and then came biden and kamala and it hit new heights

"

Surely the markets are then now completely and utterly inflated as they are the highest they have been. Look at a micrisfit share now and compare it to when trump was in. He over-inflated what ? what will Harris do?

excuse spelling mistakes - im free typing hahah

"Surely the markets are then now completely and utterly inflated as they are the highest they have been. Look at a micrisfit share now and compare it to when trump was in. He over-inflated what ? what will Harris do?

East / North, Cork

I'm less worried about the micrisfit share price and more worried about victims of violently forced sex being allowed to choose not to have the resulting baby

The West

Sure we need someone to stop all the foreigners from eating the pets!

The West

"Surely the markets are then now completely and utterly inflated as they are the highest they have been. Look at a micrisfit share now and compare it to when trump was in. He over-inflated what ? what will Harris do?

"

He inflated their economy so he could boast about it's growth.

He increased their national debt by 50% to do so...crazy stuff!

In his world, that's just standard practice. He'd just declare bankruptcy for the 7th time. The country doesn't have such a fall safe!

East / North, Cork

His work on overturning rowe Vs wade and then subsequently trying to distance himself from it. His fucking up of the supreme court. The lies after lies that constantly and casually fall from his mouth. The abandonment of green programmes. The disgusting remarks about disabled people, veterans, and women. And last but not least his convictions for fraud and sexual assault. He is an awful awful human being.

The West

"His work on overturning rowe Vs wade and then subsequently trying to distance himself from it. His fucking up of the supreme court. The lies after lies that constantly and casually fall from his mouth. The abandonment of green programmes. The disgusting remarks about disabled people, veterans, and women. And last but not least his convictions for fraud and sexual assault. He is an awful awful human being."

Trump would not commit to vetoing a national abortion ban. Harris would not say which restrictions she would support on the procedure. I thnk we might have confirmation bias on this point. What would excite you about Harris why would you vote for her, and let's all try not to say because we hate Trump. ( Reminds me of anyone except United - for the soccar fans). Others mentione the stock market and i gave a tiny bit of rational for that, its worth noting that actions effect the Stock Market, and its more the FED and the printing of massive amounts of money that have inflated the Stock Market. (lets not mention wars

)

"I'm less worried about the micrisfit share price and more worried about victims of violently forced sex being allowed to choose not to have the resulting baby"

what about harris would make you vote for her. Stop Bashing Trump, is it only that you hate Trump as a person. What will Harris bring?

"His work on overturning rowe Vs wade and then subsequently trying to distance himself from it. His fucking up of the supreme court. The lies after lies that constantly and casually fall from his mouth. The abandonment of green programmes. The disgusting remarks about disabled people, veterans, and women. And last but not least his convictions for fraud and sexual assault. He is an awful awful human being.

"

The West

Voting for the opposition to keep a dangerous lunatic out of government is a perfectly reasonable voting tactic

It's called strategic voting

I don't even have to like Harris or her policies to know I'd vote for her over Trump until the end of time

Asking for people to define their reasons for supporting Harris without mentioning Trump isn't the gotcha you think it is.

Trump inflated the economy - ok ! whats happened the last few years without Trump.

Inflated debt, OK whats happend with Harris as VP the last 3.5 years.

Bankruptcy in America is very common, its actually a better system over there. We have many of our own who do similar - think NAMA (we still pay for that)

Ok back to Harris what about her do, makes you want to vote for her, aside from we hate Trump.

In his world, that's just standard practice. He'd just declare bankruptcy for the 7th time. The country doesn't have such a fall safe!"

The West

"what about harris would make you vote for her. Stop Bashing Trump, is it only that you hate Trump as a person. What will Harris bring?

His work on overturning rowe Vs wade and then subsequently trying to distance himself from it. His fucking up of the supreme court. The lies after lies that constantly and casually fall from his mouth. The abandonment of green programmes. The disgusting remarks about disabled people, veterans, and women. And last but not least his convictions for fraud and sexual assault. He is an awful awful human being.

"

Why do you keep asking that question?

There are only two options on the ballot paper. One of them is a horrible human being.

If the Republicans had put forward a reputable candidate then this would require a different debate. But they haven't, so here we are.

East / North, Cork

"what about harris would make you vote for her. Stop Bashing Trump, is it only that you hate Trump as a person. What will Harris bring?

"

It's a two party system. It's one or the other. If you were hungry would you rather I hand you a) a bucket of shit, or b) a potato.

Do I hate him as a person, absolutely. You can't separate the personality from the presidency. The person makes decisions based on his personality. The person makes the policy. They are one and the same

Trump inflated the economy - ok ! whats happened the last few years without Trump.

Bankruptcy in America is very common, its actually a better system over there. We have many of our own who do similar - think NAMA (we still pay for that)

Ok back to Harris what about her do, makes you want to vote for her, aside from we hate Trump.

In his world, that's just standard practice. He'd just declare bankruptcy for the 7th time. The country doesn't have such a fall safe!"

By *otinmyeyeCouple 1 week ago

Los lobos

No it won't matter, two heads of the same snake... The tail always wags the dog in America... The choice is just an illusion.

More wars, continuation of current wars.. More telling other countries what to do and how to fall into line, the veil has well and truly been dropped on what America is..and what America stands for.

Keep the people entertained and distracted with the sideshows, so they can just get on with what they do best...

Jill Stein probably, if I had to pick...

But even saying that, America is fucked, but gonna drag us all one way or another down with it. We replaced one imperial overlord with another..

At least the countries in BRICS have the courage and balls to say No!

There is another way!! And choose to forge a new path, rightly or wrongly.

American Modus operandi has just sown hatred and division, and most of the world has grown tired of it...

Donald trump? Kamala Harris?

For all the use this is, you might as well just stick with, which one would you fuck, and go with that..

The West

"Trump inflated the economy - ok ! whats happened the last few years without Trump.

Surely the markets are then now completely and utterly inflated as they are the highest they have been. Look at a micrisfit share now and compare it to when trump was in. He over-inflated what ? what will Harris do?

I've already answered that above, but you didn't requote it.

whats Harris done or going to do that you believe she will have better form than Trump. Lets take it that they all lie. HArris is more eloquent at it, but she has done nothing the last 3.5 year and now appears to be shifting a little more conservative - dont you find that odd.

It's a two party system. It's one or the other. If you were hungry would you rather I hand you a) a bucket of shit, or b) a potato.

Do I hate him as a person, absolutely. You can't separate the personality from the presidency. The person makes decisions based on his personality. The person makes the policy. They are one and the same"

East / North, Cork

I'll have the potato thanks

Galway

"Voting for the opposition to keep a dangerous lunatic out of government is a perfectly reasonable voting tactic

It's called strategic voting

I don't even have to like Harris or her policies to know I'd vote for her over Trump until the end of time

Asking for people to define their reasons for supporting Harris without mentioning Trump isn't the gotcha you think it is."

This exactly.

While some of my views align more with Harris than Trump, I would also be voting Harris to keep Trump out. A strategic vote based on my view that Trump is a horrific, dangerous candidate.

By *iny DelightWoman 1 week ago

City Centre

I found last night's debate a wasted opportunity for both sides.

For sheer entertainment value it was epic. I'm now invested in what is happening between aliens and the pets of Springfield Ohio.

If I lived in America and had to vote, it would be for Kamala. I can't even be bothered to explain why I wouldn't vote for Trump.

The West

"whats Harris done or going to do that you believe she will have better form than Trump. Lets take it that they all lie. HArris is more eloquent at it, but she has done nothing the last 3.5 year and now appears to be shifting a little more conservative - dont you find that odd.

"

No id odnt find it odd.

Kamala Harris has never been the President of the United States. What would you expect from her over the last 3.5yrs.

What did Mike Pence do for 4yrs?

I'm interested in examples of what Harris has acomplished or will is all.

Just for clarity, I honestly with there was other options - Trump is Trump - enough said and Harris is an idiot puppet. I honestly believe that Tump (who is a narcissist) is a better leader and has stayed true to his viewpoints, not saying people shouldnt change them, but i have zero faith in Harris. No-one else did either untill the truth came out that Biden was not fit mentally.

There are only two options on the ballot paper. One of them is a horrible human being.

If the Republicans had put forward a reputable candidate then this would require a different debate. But they haven't, so here we are."

*honestly wish

feck i cant type as fast as i think.

"I'm interested in examples of what Harris has acomplished or will is all.

Just for clarity, I honestly with there was other options - Trump is Trump - enough said and Harris is an idiot puppet. I honestly believe that Tump (who is a narcissist) is a better leader and has stayed true to his viewpoints, not saying people shouldnt change them, but i have zero faith in Harris. No-one else did either untill the truth came out that Biden was not fit mentally.

what about harris would make you vote for her. Stop Bashing Trump, is it only that you hate Trump as a person. What will Harris bring?

If the Republicans had put forward a reputable candidate then this would require a different debate. But they haven't, so here we are."

East / North, Cork

You know Kamala harris was a district attorney, then state attorney general to U.S and a senator.

An idiot she is not.

Pense did a fair bit, and when the madness of covid started he set up the task force. he was pretty decent leader of people to be fair. He also had to live in the shadow of Trump (who would want that he’s a ego maniac). Harris has not had to live under the shadow of Biden, he’s been missing for months to be fair, so really, she is president at the minute. If Biden was let speak on his own, they would remove him from power he’s completely incapable. So Harris has had months to shine!

"whats Harris done or going to do that you believe she will have better form than Trump. Lets take it that they all lie. HArris is more eloquent at it, but she has done nothing the last 3.5 year and now appears to be shifting a little more conservative - dont you find that odd.

No id odnt find it odd.

Kamala Harris has never been the President of the United States. What would you expect from her over the last 3.5yrs.

What did Mike Pence do for 4yrs?"

Hmmm - have you listened to her, truly listened. What will she do in another 4 years that she couldn’t have done now. What could she accomplish in the next two months. The current president is nowhere near coherent and really she could take charge and show form.

"You know Kamala harris was a district attorney, then state attorney general to U.S and a senator.

An idiot she is not."

East / North, Cork

"Hmmm - have you listened to her, truly listened. What will she do in another 4 years that she couldn’t have done now. What could she accomplish in the next two months. The current president is nowhere near coherent and really she could take charge and show form.

You know Kamala harris was a district attorney, then state attorney general to U.S and a senator.

An idiot she is not."

You know she's not president yet? After she is you will be able to judge, and then it will be worth listening to.

By *ottouch09Man 1 week ago

Kildare

either way genocide continues, Harris would only prevent the further degradation of women's rights, lgbtq+ rights, etc. America will always choose capital over labour at the end of the day. Country's fucked.

I hope not ! She's not in my mind - material for it. And she's as close to being president as anyone ever not elected to the job. Bidens missing in action.

"Hmmm - have you listened to her, truly listened. What will she do in another 4 years that she couldn’t have done now. What could she accomplish in the next two months. The current president is nowhere near coherent and really she could take charge and show form.

An idiot she is not.

You know she's not president yet? After she is you will be able to judge, and then it will be worth listening to. "

The West

"Pense did a fair bit, and when the madness of covid started he set up the task force. he was pretty decent leader of people to be fair. He also had to live in the shadow of Trump (who would want that he’s a ego maniac). Harris has not had to live under the shadow of Biden, he’s been missing for months to be fair, so really, she is president at the minute. If Biden was let speak on his own, they would remove him from power he’s completely incapable. So Harris has had months to shine!

"

Trump, with his ego, ran the so called "task force".

To be fair to Pence, it was a thankless job. He would have been preoccupied trying to stop Trump from killing Americans with various bleaches and tranquilisers!

By *ubadubdubWoman 1 week ago

Hereabouts

Harris. She seems smart and capable has a background in politics, and she and her running mate seem to have a good working relationship. I like their smiles.

I simply couldn't vote for a man who treats women with the contempt that Trump does. And Id say he's impossible to work with unless you are a complete arse-licker.

Also the fact that he is pretty much incoherent and seems to just repeat things he's heard that he likes the sound of, and is obsessed with himself and his own validation.

I wouldn't place a country in the hands of a petulant man-baby.

naas

Has anyone seen the debate yet ? I heard some reports from the debate but I wanna see it for myself

By *asual777Man 1 week ago

i travel all over

Obviously trump as he is highlighting the very real problem of immigrants eating pets

Most of that statement is untrue, Pense set up the task force, and Fauci was the lead medical practitioner for Covid (he told a lot of mistruths). If you listened to advise from a person not skilled in the practice, you'd be silly, Tump says stuff from his limited understanding – you’d have to forgive that, seeing as we listened to creepy Joe speak incoherently for years and it being covered up. . It’s kind of like listening to Bill Gates tell you what to do in the gym and what supplements to take. It's also fair to say that Trump says a lot of silly shite. However, life was more stable when he was in as we could all just fixate on him. Is there a correlation - possibly? you could dig like a statistician and find arguments for him. Harris and Biden have achieved very little only brought liberal elements and division. Don’t you think that we are more divided since the current establishment?

What will Harris bring – I just cannot see it. She is now flipping to a more conservative stance – she is very much a liberal, and I do believe her policies are not good for the world.

"Pense did a fair bit, and when the madness of covid started he set up the task force. he was pretty decent leader of people to be fair. He also had to live in the shadow of Trump (who would want that he’s a ego maniac). Harris has not had to live under the shadow of Biden, he’s been missing for months to be fair, so really, she is president at the minute. If Biden was let speak on his own, they would remove him from power he’s completely incapable. So Harris has had months to shine!

To be fair to Pence, it was a thankless job. He would have been preoccupied trying to stop Trump from killing Americans with various bleaches and tranquilisers!"

Galway

"Most of that statement is untrue, Pense set up the task force, and Fauci was the lead medical practitioner for Covid (he told a lot of mistruths). If you listened to advise from a person not skilled in the practice, you'd be silly, Tump says stuff from his limited understanding – you’d have to forgive that, seeing as we listened to creepy Joe speak incoherently for years and it being covered up. . It’s kind of like listening to Bill Gates tell you what to do in the gym and what supplements to take. It's also fair to say that Trump says a lot of silly shite. However, life was more stable when he was in as we could all just fixate on him. Is there a correlation - possibly? you could dig like a statistician and find arguments for him. Harris and Biden have achieved very little only brought liberal elements and division. Don’t you think that we are more divided since the current establishment?

What will Harris bring – I just cannot see it. She is now flipping to a more conservative stance – she is very much a liberal, and I do believe her policies are not good for the world.

Pense did a fair bit, and when the madness of covid started he set up the task force. he was pretty decent leader of people to be fair. He also had to live in the shadow of Trump (who would want that he’s a ego maniac). Harris has not had to live under the shadow of Biden, he’s been missing for months to be fair, so really, she is president at the minute. If Biden was let speak on his own, they would remove him from power he’s completely incapable. So Harris has had months to shine!

To be fair to Pence, it was a thankless job. He would have been preoccupied trying to stop Trump from killing Americans with various bleaches and tranquilisers!"

What policies do you feel are not good for the world?

I had a pet Hereford cow when I was a kid. Someone ate her. She was a pet up until the abattoir.

"Obviously trump as he is highlighting the very real problem of immigrants eating pets "

Kildare

Cant believe no one has brought up Palestine at all in this thread very disappointing

East / North, Cork

"Cant believe no one has brought up Palestine at all in this thread very disappointing"

They are both fairly pro-israel in that it has the right to defend itself i think?

I can say that i oppose her stance on opposite genders using bathrooms for one particular sex. I believe the gender identity lunacy is dangerous. Gender affirming therapy, i don’t agree with this I don’t believe children should be given in some cases irreversible treatments for a problem that is unfathomable and is more likely a mental health issue. I believe that she divides people by placing one ethnic group above others – it’s a little like – we are all created equally but some are more equal. As an example. But hey anyone but Trump, at least women are women, and men cannot be women. Thats a small few points. Would you disagree? yep

"Most of that statement is untrue, Pense set up the task force, and Fauci was the lead medical practitioner for Covid (he told a lot of mistruths). If you listened to advise from a person not skilled in the practice, you'd be silly, Tump says stuff from his limited understanding – you’d have to forgive that, seeing as we listened to creepy Joe speak incoherently for years and it being covered up. . It’s kind of like listening to Bill Gates tell you what to do in the gym and what supplements to take. It's also fair to say that Trump says a lot of silly shite. However, life was more stable when he was in as we could all just fixate on him. Is there a correlation - possibly? you could dig like a statistician and find arguments for him. Harris and Biden have achieved very little only brought liberal elements and division. Don’t you think that we are more divided since the current establishment?

To be fair to Pence, it was a thankless job. He would have been preoccupied trying to stop Trump from killing Americans with various bleaches and tranquilisers!

What policies do you feel are not good for the world?"

The West

", Tump says stuff from his limited understanding – you’d have to forgive that, seeing as we listened to creepy Joe speak incoherently for years and it being covered up. . It’s kind of like listening to Bill Gates tell you what to do in the gym and what supplements to take. It's also fair to say that Trump says a lot of silly shite. However, life was more stable when he was in as we could all just fixate on him. Is there a correlation - possibly? you could dig like a statistician and find arguments for him. "

Apologism for Trump is not an argument to vote for Trump.

By *haggy_bearMan 1 week ago

Sligo

Kamala, because she's not Trump

By *ipstick KissesWoman 1 week ago

South Down

Harris because she's young, she's got smarts, is a liberal and is of sound mind.

Trump is an unhinged cunt that sounds like a whiny boastful child. He is a ridiculous caricature. Last night's debate proved, if proof was even needed, that he's full of shite and has zero integrity.

Those are my reasons, like them or not.

Galway

"I can say that i oppose her stance on opposite genders using bathrooms for one particular sex. I believe the gender identity lunacy is dangerous. Gender affirming therapy, i don’t agree with this I don’t believe children should be given in some cases irreversible treatments for a problem that is unfathomable and is more likely a mental health issue. I believe that she divides people by placing one ethnic group above others – it’s a little like – we are all created equally but some are more equal. As an example. But hey anyone but Trump, at least women are women, and men cannot be women. Thats a small few points. Would you disagree? yep

"

Yea I would. But that’s why you’d vote Trump and I’d vote Harris.

I know which person I’d feel safer with in charge.

I cannot vote for Trump - I'm Irish, so this is purely a conversation. Can you vote for him? One thing for sure, not a single thing we say here will influence the American election. I'm having a discussion and gaining knowledge of people’s perspectives, and I discuss them when i don’t understand or feel the other person is ill informed. I’ve not heard anything so far that make Harris stand out, I've only heard anyone but Trump. I’d love if truly anyone though that Harris is the best person for the Job, cause she isn’t in my view, and even though Trump is himself its only these two, if the democrats has someone better that would have been very welcome. I liked Robert Kennedy and it’s a pity his party turned against him (he has a past too though), I do like the fact that he will work with Trump, this will bring some balance. (might also bring out some truths).

", Tump says stuff from his limited understanding – you’d have to forgive that, seeing as we listened to creepy Joe speak incoherently for years and it being covered up. . It’s kind of like listening to Bill Gates tell you what to do in the gym and what supplements to take. It's also fair to say that Trump says a lot of silly shite. However, life was more stable when he was in as we could all just fixate on him. Is there a correlation - possibly? you could dig like a statistician and find arguments for him.

"

The West

"I cannot vote for Trump - I'm Irish, so this is purely a conversation. Can you vote for him?

"

I must have misunderstood your original post where you wrote

"

If you could vote in America - who would you vote for and why."

Opinions matter and I respect your one. I'd never let someone harm a child or place a ethnically different person above another. But hey, life is strange, and there is nothing as strange a folk.

"I can say that i oppose her stance on opposite genders using bathrooms for one particular sex. I believe the gender identity lunacy is dangerous. Gender affirming therapy, i don’t agree with this I don’t believe children should be given in some cases irreversible treatments for a problem that is unfathomable and is more likely a mental health issue. I believe that she divides people by placing one ethnic group above others – it’s a little like – we are all created equally but some are more equal. As an example. But hey anyone but Trump, at least women are women, and men cannot be women. Thats a small few points. Would you disagree? yep

Yea I would. But that’s why you’d vote Trump and I’d vote Harris.

I know which person I’d feel safer with in charge. "

Yep you did! thanks for recognising that.

"I cannot vote for Trump - I'm Irish, so this is purely a conversation. Can you vote for him?

I must have misunderstood your original post where you wrote

If you could vote in America - who would you vote for and why."

naas

"I cannot vote for Trump - I'm Irish, so this is purely a conversation. Can you vote for him? One thing for sure, not a single thing we say here will influence the American election. I'm having a discussion and gaining knowledge of people’s perspectives, and I discuss them when i don’t understand or feel the other person is ill informed. I’ve not heard anything so far that make Harris stand out, I've only heard anyone but Trump. I’d love if truly anyone though that Harris is the best person for the Job, cause she isn’t in my view, and even though Trump is himself its only these two, if the democrats has someone better that would have been very welcome. I liked Robert Kennedy and it’s a pity his party turned against him (he has a past too though), I do like the fact that he will work with Trump, this will bring some balance. (might also bring out some truths).

, Tump says stuff from his limited understanding – you’d have to forgive that, seeing as we listened to creepy Joe speak incoherently for years and it being covered up. . It’s kind of like listening to Bill Gates tell you what to do in the gym and what supplements to take. It's also fair to say that Trump says a lot of silly shite. However, life was more stable when he was in as we could all just fixate on him. Is there a correlation - possibly? you could dig like a statistician and find arguments for him.

"

Have to say you seem very well updated on the elections and the candidates. 👏👏

Kildare

"Cant believe no one has brought up Palestine at all in this thread very disappointing

They are both fairly pro-israel in that it has the right to defend itself i think?"

Yes, and an occupying force does not have that right. But people need to keep in mind not to think that Harris will be some saviour of democracy as she will continue funding genocide, even provide more than Biden as she wants to increase military spending lol

South Down

"

Her stance on trans rights would be a huge positive for me. I'll not drag myself into any further comment on your choice of language.

Kildare

The casual transphobia is wild

naas

"Cant believe no one has brought up Palestine at all in this thread very disappointing

They are both fairly pro-israel in that it has the right to defend itself i think?

Yes, and an occupying force does not have that right. But people need to keep in mind not to think that Harris will be some saviour of democracy as she will continue funding genocide, even provide more than Biden as she wants to increase military spending lol"

I'd say if Trump is in charge. I doubt any wars would of started under trump. He seemed to be pulling troops from Afghanistan and had a plan to do so safely. But the biden and kamala government wouldn't sound to the advice given to them and made a mess of things. There was a report of 120 odd pages long about how they messed it all up

naas

"The casual transphobia is wild "

Why is their opinion transphobia, we all have different opinions on things. that is why I like freedom of speech, its great that we aren't gonna agree on everything but we should respect everyone's opinion on different matters

Look at the first post. It’s a discussion on why if you could you’d vote for a candidate, so yours would be that you are all for Gender affirming thearpy for kids and that men who decide on a thursday they are women can yous you femal childs bathroom? And that other gropus of people should be held above another. OK got it.

Her stance on trans rights would be a huge positive for me. I'll not drag myself into any further comment on your choice of language."

The West

"Look at the first post. It’s a discussion on why if you could you’d vote for a candidate, so yours would be that you are all for Gender affirming thearpy for kids and that men who decide on a thursday they are women can yous you femal childs bathroom? And that other gropus of people should be held above another. OK got it.

"

Putting words in peoples mouths isn't an argument to vote for a candidate or any kind of discussion

It's pure whataboutism

Kildare

"The casual transphobia is wild

Why is their opinion transphobia, we all have different opinions on things. that is why I like freedom of speech, its great that we aren't gonna agree on everything but we should respect everyone's opinion on different matters "

Saying that a man decides on a random day to become a woman so that they can go into women's bathrooms to harass other women is pure unfiltered transphobia lad what are you talking about. Clearly have never met a trans person, clearly have no idea of their struggle.

Correct - but said person can moot my comments, I was seeking clarity on what their point was. Now your doing exactly what you claim I am. oh the joys of discussions.

"Look at the first post. It’s a discussion on why if you could you’d vote for a candidate, so yours would be that you are all for Gender affirming thearpy for kids and that men who decide on a thursday they are women can yous you femal childs bathroom? And that other gropus of people should be held above another. OK got it.

Putting words in peoples mouths isn't an argument to vote for a candidate or any kind of discussion

It's pure whataboutism "

naas

Why is their opinion transphobia, we all have different opinions on things. that is why I like freedom of speech, its great that we aren't gonna agree on everything but we should respect everyone's opinion on different matters

Saying that a man decides on a random day to become a woman so that they can go into women's bathrooms to harass other women is pure unfiltered transphobia lad what are you talking about. Clearly have never met a trans person, clearly have no idea of their struggle."

I know plenty of trans and some would agree in what was said.

The West

"Correct - but said person can moot my comments, I was seeking clarity on what their point was. Now your doing exactly what you claim I am. oh the joys of discussions.

Look at the first post. It’s a discussion on why if you could you’d vote for a candidate, so yours would be that you are all for Gender affirming thearpy for kids and that men who decide on a thursday they are women can yous you femal childs bathroom? And that other gropus of people should be held above another. OK got it.

It's pure whataboutism "

Kildare

Saying that a man decides on a random day to become a woman so that they can go into women's bathrooms to harass other women is pure unfiltered transphobia lad what are you talking about. Clearly have never met a trans person, clearly have no idea of their struggle.

I know plenty of trans and some would agree in what was said. "

My trans mates have no interest in little girls in bathrooms, but they have had knives pulled on them in town just for being who they are, by people who believe the same drivel as you.

Struggle, what are you on about. Any trans people I've met are happy out and nice. I'm talking about the militant trans people who believe a person is transphobic if they are not interested in sucking off a woman with a 4" cock. People can be whatever they want, I just believe that people don’t have to pretend to make someone happy, I believe this is a mental disorder. Anyway - we are way off topic, what does Harris or Trump do for you and why would you vote for them (hypothetically

). I’ve given my points. Let’s not label each other either, I’m all for free will, free speech and a mind free to do as it pleases. If liberalism was truly liberal, people would respect people’s opinions without strong arming them for populism. Im not at all casual either, I'm very formal

Saying that a man decides on a random day to become a woman so that they can go into women's bathrooms to harass other women is pure unfiltered transphobia lad what are you talking about. Clearly have never met a trans person, clearly have no idea of their struggle."

No one should be subjected to violence for being who they are. I'm utterly against that, in the same ethos, if you have a penis, I will not believe you are a woman. I will never subject you to violence if you believe the opposite of me. I'm sorry to hear about your friends, I’ve never witnessed this type of behaviour and I am attend many cultural and creative events with loads of different type of people. I've even been to many swinging type events with people who are very different to me, Ive never witnessed the shameful behaviour you suggest happens. If i did i would stop it.

My trans mates have no interest in little girls in bathrooms, but they have had knives pulled on them in town just for being who they are, by people who believe the same drivel as you."

The West

"No one should be subjected to violence for being who they are. I'm utterly against that, in the same ethos, if you have a penis, I will not believe you are a woman. I will never subject you to violence if you believe the opposite of me. I'm sorry to hear about your friends, I’ve never witnessed this type of behaviour and I am attend many cultural and creative events with loads of different type of people. I've even been to many swinging type events with people who are very different to me, Ive never witnessed the shameful behaviour you suggest happens. If i did i would stop it.

My trans mates have no interest in little girls in bathrooms, but they have had knives pulled on them in town just for being who they are, by people who believe the same drivel as you."

But you'll still, in the same breath, imply that trans people are some guy that decides he's a woman on a Thursday and enters toilet's with little girls.

Your speaking out of both sides of your mouth there and none of it rings true.

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

It would be terrible to have a convicted criminal as president of America

He'd pardon himself and all his scumbag friends

He'd reduce military aid to Ukraine and NATO which would lead to the destabilisation of western Euro

The absolute fuckwits in the right wing here would feel enabled to double down on their racist attacks on people.

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets elected he'll try to change the constitution to allow a president to be elected more than twice

By *hipMan 1 week ago

ireland

Trump!

I've no idea what you are on about. I was very clear, please read what i write.

"No one should be subjected to violence for being who they are. I'm utterly against that, in the same ethos, if you have a penis, I will not believe you are a woman. I will never subject you to violence if you believe the opposite of me. I'm sorry to hear about your friends, I’ve never witnessed this type of behaviour and I am attend many cultural and creative events with loads of different type of people. I've even been to many swinging type events with people who are very different to me, Ive never witnessed the shameful behaviour you suggest happens. If i did i would stop it.

My trans mates have no interest in little girls in bathrooms, but they have had knives pulled on them in town just for being who they are, by people who believe the same drivel as you.

But you'll still, in the same breath, imply that trans people are some guy that decides he's a woman on a Thursday and enters toilet's with little girls.

"

OK, thats fair I dont agree and think you have confirmation bias. What about Harris what would she bring to the table.

"It would be terrible to have a convicted criminal as president of America

He'd reduce military aid to Ukraine and NATO which would lead to the destabilisation of western Euro

The absolute fuckwits in the right wing here would feel enabled to double down on their racist attacks on people.

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets elected he'll try to change the constitution to allow a president to be elected more than twice "

Kildare

"I've no idea what you are on about. I was very clear, please read what i write.

No one should be subjected to violence for being who they are. I'm utterly against that, in the same ethos, if you have a penis, I will not believe you are a woman. I will never subject you to violence if you believe the opposite of me. I'm sorry to hear about your friends, I’ve never witnessed this type of behaviour and I am attend many cultural and creative events with loads of different type of people. I've even been to many swinging type events with people who are very different to me, Ive never witnessed the shameful behaviour you suggest happens. If i did i would stop it.

"

Nobody is transitioning to sexually assault women in bathrooms, its transphobia to imply that they do. If your trans friends knew you said that shite they'd be disgusted with you

The West

"I've no idea what you are on about. I was very clear, please read what i write.

"

Oh you were very clear.

Here's another gem

"

the militant trans people that call you transphobic because you are not sucking their 4' dick... "

Followed by 'who me?'

It's textbook.

By *assionfruitfunCouple 1 week ago

Dublin

An interesting question, on one side a malignant narcissist in full cognitive decline, convicted fellon, twice impeached insurectionist vs well... literally anyone else.

Harris is largely an unknown entity at this point but I'd even vote for Elmo to prevent a 2nd Trump presidency.

By *he viking69Man 1 week ago

Londonderry

Both are mental.. Prefer neither but if had to choose It be trump just because of his smart hair do at his age lol

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

"OK, thats fair I dont agree and think you have confirmation bias. What about Harris what would she bring to the table.

It would be terrible to have a convicted criminal as president of America

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets elected he'll try to change the constitution to allow a president to be elected more than twice "

The question was who would I vote for

I've explained why I wouldn't vote for Trump and thats why I'd vote for Harris

She won't do any of the things I've said he'll do so thats good enough for me

If I was an American I'd have more pride in myself and my country with her as president than him

naas

You believe Trump is a racist?

The amount of times he has helped black businesses is crazy and easy to find online.

The 34 felony counts are all the same thing.

Funny thing is many properties owners do the same thing when going to the bank for a load to buy other properties.

Trump also knows war is not good for anyone and would try to stop it.

Nope, it does happen and there are many cases of men suggesting they are the opposite sex in order to sexually assault others. Use google it will help. My trans acquaintances don’t force me to believe something I don’t believe, and they don’t lose their minds when I say this to them, they usually say they are trans and I’ve never herd them say they are women, would you believe that I should believe someone with a penis is a woman, do you believe it. Why the labelling - let’s stop labelling people because they disagree with others.

Nobody is transitioning to sexually assault women in bathrooms, its transphobia to imply that they do. If your trans friends knew you said that shite they'd be disgusted with you"

fair

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets elected he'll try to change the constitution to allow a president to be elected more than twice

The amount of times he has helped black businesses is crazy and easy to find online.

Funny thing is many properties owners do the same thing when going to the bank for a load to buy other properties.

Trump also knows war is not good for anyone and would try to stop it. "

Yawn! its hard not to have the last word. So it's Harris for you!

Oh you were very clear.

Here's another gem

the militant trans people that call you transphobic because you are not sucking their 4' dick...

Followed by 'who me?'

It's textbook."

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

You misread my post

I said the right wing fuck wits in this country would double down on their racist attacks if he's elected

I actually do think he racist anyway

He's also gone backrupt a few times and takes every opportunity to not pay his bills to everyone and anyone

Can you accept his lies at all

Did he win the last election

The West

"Yawn! its hard not to have the last word. So it's Harris for you!

"

Dublin

"

Sure, peace in our time, Chamberlain 2.0. been there before... What's not good for anyone is a Russian dictator hellbent on territorial expansion at Europe's eastern borders.

naas

You misread my post

I said the right wing fuck wits in this country would double down on their racist attacks if he's elected

I actually do think he racist anyway

He's also gone backrupt a few times and takes every opportunity to not pay his bills to everyone and anyone

Can you accept his lies at all

Did he win the last election

"

I think the election wasn't ran properly, I don't believe biden won with the biggest numbers ever. Too many things leading to the counting stages weren't done right.

Do I like Trump no but I can Google and see for myself that when they called him a racist going up against biden that has or had a friend in the clan but was never asked questions about the friendship he had nor the statements he made in the late 80's early 90's about mixed schools in America. But Trump was called the racist. A debate is good when both people are willing to see the opposite sides of the debate.

naas

"

Sure, peace in our time, Chamberlain 2.0. been there before... What's not good for anyone is a Russian dictator hellbent on territorial expansion at Europe's eastern borders."

Have you seen the tucker carlson Interview with him ?

[Removed by poster at 11/09/24 16:11:21]

I’d vote for Trump, for many reasons. Honestly, when people talk about Harris, they can’t seem to explain what they actually like about her. She doesn’t have any real substance, and her ideology is nowhere near what I believe in. Trump, for all the crazy things he says sometimes, makes way more sense to me than Harris ever could. Yeah, I get it—Trump says things that don’t always land right, and maybe he should slow down a bit, but at least he’s not afraid to say what he thinks.

What I don’t get is how people around here seem to despise him so much as a person that they can’t even focus on the job he’s doing. It’s like they’re more interested in hating Trump than talking about real issues. And these are the same people who claim to be “liberal,” but they sure jump to judgment fast for folks who supposedly believe in tolerance.

It’s annoying how much America matters to the rest of the world, especially when the country is so corrupt right now. We’re supposed to look up to them like they’re this shining beacon, but come on, that ship sailed. I’m just glad we’re not living in that mess.

Honestly, the last good president they had was Reagan. He was a patriot, the kind of leader people should talk about. But America’s gone off the rails, where everything’s backward—up is down, right is wrong. Anyway, peace to all, and God bless. Let’s just hope we get more leaders like Reagan again.

Dublin

"Trump, for all the crazy things he says sometimes, makes way more sense to me than Harris ever could.

"

Sure, the last thing he says that makes sense must have been covfefe. What's your take on cats & dogs being eaten by immigrants in Ohio ?

Seriously though, I hated his policies as much as the man (forced family separation at the Mexican border, pilfering the supreme court with right wing pawns, dismantling roe vs wade, courting Putin and kim Jun Un while insulting nato alies, torpedoeing the Iran nuclear deal, taking the US out of the Paris climate agreement...)

By *he KakapoMan 1 week ago

A nice rock

"I’d vote for Trump, for many reasons. Honestly, when people talk about Harris, they can’t seem to explain what they actually like about her. She doesn’t have any real substance, and her ideology is nowhere near what I believe in. Trump, for all the crazy things he says sometimes, makes way more sense to me than Harris ever could. Yeah, I get it—Trump says things that don’t always land right, and maybe he should slow down a bit, but at least he’s not afraid to say what he thinks.

What I don’t get is how people around here seem to despise him so much as a person that they can’t even focus on the job he’s doing. It’s like they’re more interested in hating Trump than talking about real issues. And these are the same people who claim to be “liberal,” but they sure jump to judgment fast for folks who supposedly believe in tolerance.

It’s annoying how much America matters to the rest of the world, especially when the country is so corrupt right now. We’re supposed to look up to them like they’re this shining beacon, but come on, that ship sailed. I’m just glad we’re not living in that mess.

Honestly, the last good president they had was Reagan. He was a patriot, the kind of leader people should talk about. But America’s gone off the rails, where everything’s backward—up is down, right is wrong. Anyway, peace to all, and God bless. Let’s just hope we get more leaders like Reagan again."

Do you have specific policies or actions he took in office that would lead you to vote for him again?

Or is it just vibez?

naas

"Trump, for all the crazy things he says sometimes, makes way more sense to me than Harris ever could.

Sure, the last thing he says that makes sense must have been covfefe. What's your take on cats & dogs being eaten by immigrants in Ohio ?

"

I haven't seen the video but I was told there is a video that shows an immigrant cooking and eating a 🐈

By *adger BrocMan 1 week ago

Co. Cork

Kamala Harris would get my vote as compared to the deranged Orange Peril she appears to be a relatively sane, sensible, intelligent, well educated person who has served her political apprenticeship and by virtue of hard work and determination has earned the right to represent the USA as its president.

The other clown should stay in the fictitious world of "Springfield" enjoying canine and feline burgers with the rest of the Simpsons cast of characters.

naas

"Kamala Harris would get my vote as compared to the deranged Orange Peril she appears to be a relatively sane, sensible, intelligent, well educated person who has served her political apprenticeship and by virtue of hard work and determination has earned the right to represent the USA as its president.

The other clown should stay in the fictitious world of "Springfield" enjoying canine and feline burgers with the rest of the Simpsons cast of characters."

What has she done to earn that in her 3.5 years in government?

By *irty MurtyMan 1 week ago

my place

Harris hands down I’d vote for crusty the clown over trump if he was running

East / North, Cork

"I’d vote for Trump, for many reasons. Honestly, when people talk about Harris, they can’t seem to explain what they actually like about her. She doesn’t have any real substance, and her ideology is nowhere near what I believe in. Trump, for all the crazy things he says sometimes, makes way more sense to me than Harris ever could. Yeah, I get it—Trump says things that don’t always land right, and maybe he should slow down a bit, but at least he’s not afraid to say what he thinks.

Honestly, the last good president they had was Reagan. He was a patriot, the kind of leader people should talk about. But America’s gone off the rails, where everything’s backward—up is down, right is wrong. Anyway, peace to all, and God bless. Let’s just hope we get more leaders like Reagan again."

Amazing you can write so much about the reasons you'd vote for trump without actually giving us reasons... Other than he "makes sense" (which is laughable)

By *nA101Couple 1 week ago

limerick

Trump hands down . He's so unpredictable that no other world leaders want to do anything out of the way .. Biden has just been a puppet for last few years .

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 1 week ago

Galway, Clare

"Not to mention what Trump did to the Supreme Court.

Wade vs Roe anyone?

What do you think Trump is going to do in the Ukraine?"

During the debate he said he'll have ended the war in Ukraine between the time he wins the election and is sworn in as President.

And then he'll pardon himself and the country will collapse in on itself.

By *arbieandbaldyCouple 1 week ago

Dublin, Liverpool

I'd definitely vote Trump.

We had no wars under him.

The economy was booming in us and people had more money in their pockets.

Unemployed was lower.

Inflation wasn't what it is today as america was drilling for oil and gas, which drove the price of a barrel of oil down.

Plus he had 4 yrs of been attacked by the media but still managed to do his job. (Russian bullshit which turned out to be false)

He was right about covid been leaked from a lab and also about social media censoring people.

The man might not be your typical politician, as he has no filter.

But I'd rather a straight talker and be rough around the edge.

Plus he is bringing kennedy and elon on board which is a good thing.

Yes hate has risen, but that's because of the nut jobs on both sides.

Plus harris has been vice president for 3 and was supporting biden even tho the whole world knew he was in decline and rapidly.

She will cause more damage than good.

She failed to win her primary.

Under her watch over 12 million people have crossed the border into the US.

Just like we see her in Europe.

Which was caused by Obama and bush by invading and destabilising the middle east and Northern africa.

The democratic should have supported Robert Kennedy Junior.

Kennedy was shunned by the Democrats.

South Down

I'm not going to bother with all the reply & quote stuff OP. My opinions on the trans debate and reasons for them are pretty well known on the forums by now so

I've nothing further to add other than to confirm that yes, you did put words in my mouth. Its obvious this thread is a vehicle for you to grandstand. You've pretty much rubbished everything anyone has said that doesn't align with your opinion, so have at your bombastic rhetoric.

The West

I haven't seen the video but I was told there is a video that shows an immigrant cooking and eating a 🐈"

When you hear things like that, in general, what's your first response?

1. Oh my God that is terrible. Get them out now! What's wrong with the world!!!

Or

2. That sounds a bit wild, I'm not so sure that's true. I should find out for myself, from a few different reputable sources.

(Give it another 3-4 days and they'll have dropped it and moved on to something else as it's not a sustainable story...rinse and repeat with practically everything they say.)

naas

I haven't seen the video but I was told there is a video that shows an immigrant cooking and eating a 🐈

When you hear things like that, in general, what's your first response?

1. Oh my God that is terrible. Get them out now! What's wrong with the world!!!

Or

2. That sounds a bit wild, I'm not so sure that's true. I should find out for myself, from a few different reputable sources.

(Give it another 3-4 days and they'll have dropped it and moved on to something else as it's not a sustainable story...rinse and repeat with practically everything they say.)"

no I tend to research everything but haven't got around to see that video. Like when I mentioned the video did you search for it or just write about checking on reputable sources about the video with no research yourself

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 11/09/24 17:01:34]

By *adger BrocMan 1 week ago

Co. Cork

"Kamala Harris would get my vote as compared to the deranged Orange Peril she appears to be a relatively sane, sensible, intelligent, well educated person who has served her political apprenticeship and by virtue of hard work and determination has earned the right to represent the USA as its president.

The other clown should stay in the fictitious world of "Springfield" enjoying canine and feline burgers with the rest of the Simpsons cast of characters.

What has she done to earn that in her 3.5 years in government? "

She has championed women's health/abortion rights.

Directed significant investment in South America to reduce the flow northwards of immigrants by providing work for them in their own countries.

Actively worked to reduce the rampant gun violence which is endemic in the US due to outdated "right to carry arms" (If Trump hadn't moved his head he might be inclined to agree with her. But oh no....he would be dead because he supports the shooters right to take pot shots at people. And unfortunately an innocent man had to die to keep this stupid legislation in US law.) Trump is too much of a coward to stand up to the gun lobby.

To name but a few of her achievements.

By *lack FridayMan 1 week ago

Galway

Trump

Leaving everything else aside, America's economy is in an awful state.

He is a business man and running a country is becoming more and more akin to running a global business.

The American figures are mind boggling

35 Trillion of debt which is growing

21 Billion a week in interest payments

We thought we were bad during the bank crisis !!

A nice rock

"Trump

He is a business man and running a country is becoming more and more akin to running a global business.

We thought we were bad during the bank crisis !!"

I mean he inherited wealth and have had businesses declare bankruptcy 6 times.

I'm not sure he is the business mind Id want running my country tbh

By *adbobbilMan 1 week ago

Wicklow, Carlow, Wexford, Kilkenny

This is one of those damned if you do, dawned if you don't situations. Neither is a good politician. Trump is Trump ut now he has some scores to settle so that's gonna be a shit show of biblical proportions. And Harris will do as she is told, just like sleepy Joe did.

Dublin, Liverpool

Directed significant investment in South America to reduce the flow northwards of immigrants by providing work for them in their own countries.

Actively worked to reduce the rampant gun violence which is endemic in the US due to outdated "right to carry arms" (If Trump hadn't moved his head he might be inclined to agree with her. But oh no....he would be dead because he supports the shooters right to take pot shots at people. And unfortunately an innocent man had to die to keep this stupid legislation in US law.) Trump is too much of a coward to stand up to the gun lobby.

To name but a few of her achievements. "

She can't define what a woman is first off.

Where he can, a biological female.

She left 12 million people cross the border illegally in 3.5yrs as vice president. Practically president as Biden has been in decline mentally for the past 3 yrs.

Trump had a stay in Mexico and told the south American countries if they didn't stop the flow of immigrants into the US he would cut financial aid.

They right to carry arms is protected by the constitution and criminals will still be able to get guns. Especially with the cartels that operate along the border. Who smuggle guns and drugs so gun crime would still be a big problem. Especially when American has the same size population as Europe.

So by achievements you named, are actually failures.

Wrong person for the Job should have been Kennedy.

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

Has anyone that says they'll vote for either one actually got the vote or are we all just shooting the breeze

By *I TwoCouple 1 week ago

currently travelling down W France

How biden beat him in the last election is crazy or a fix 🤷‍♂️ who really know ls "

The democrats have spent the last 3.5 years fixing trumps shit and the fallout of COVID and the Ukrainian war.

Trump just had to smile nicely at Pootin and Kim for 4 years while pretending to do stuff like build a wall

A nice rock

The problem with Harris is she wasn't the intended candidate.

If they'd decided a couple of years ago that bidden wasn't going to run they could have pushed her more to the front and center.

Saying all that she could be anything from a terrible to a great president I don't really know, Trump in my opinion is a dangerous president.

He is too volatile and has fed his election base off division.

The West

"Trump

We thought we were bad during the bank crisis !!

I mean he inherited wealth and have had businesses declare bankruptcy 6 times.

I'm not sure he is the business mind Id want running my country tbh"

It should be said, Trump increased US national debt by nearly 50%. The third highest of all the presidents. Behind GW Bush and Abraham Lincoln.

But that's what he has always done on his way to bankruptcy!

Dublin, Liverpool

"The problem with Harris is she wasn't the intended candidate.

If they'd decided a couple of years ago that bidden wasn't going to run they could have pushed her more to the front and center.

Saying all that she could be anything from a terrible to a great president I don't really know, Trump in my opinion is a dangerous president.

He is too volatile and has fed his election base off division."

Well you should ask the 5000 black men she held after their time was up in privately prisons. The new york times ran an article on it. Plus your right that she should have never been left run for president. It should have beeb Kennedy. He is liked by both sides and would have beaten trump,but was shunned by the Democrats.

No regarding Trump, explain one violent thing he done? As he started no wars, stopped Kim from firing ballistic millions into the south china sea. Had china under control with tarrifs he put on them, as their economy is manufacturing. Russia only got the courage to move after the botch withdraw from Afghanistan. Made America look weak. He crushed is isis in the middle east. So I'm just wondering where the dangerous part comes in.

By *ozzlesMan 1 week ago

galway

I don't know much about Harris but I do know enough about Trump to know that he hasn't the type of character to lead any country I'd be happy to live in.

A nice rock

Well you should ask the 5000 black men she held after their time was up in privately prisons. The new york times ran an article on it. Plus your right that she should have never been left run for president. It should have beeb Kennedy. He is liked by both sides and would have beaten trump,but was shunned by the Democrats.

No regarding Trump, explain one violent thing he done? As he started no wars, stopped Kim from firing ballistic millions into the south china sea. Had china under control with tarrifs he put on them, as their economy is manufacturing. Russia only got the courage to move after the botch withdraw from Afghanistan. Made America look weak. He crushed is isis in the middle east. So I'm just wondering where the dangerous part comes in."

I said violate not violent.

January 6th for example.

That would be the withdrawal negotiation and started while trump was in office? Ya I agree that whole thing was a shit show on all sides.

Is the prison story the one where non violent prisoners were recommended to be released on parole after half their sentence was severed due to over crowding?

I can't find another story relating to it

By *rMotivator2.0Man 1 week ago

Donegal

Trump all day...Biden Harris and co have started a proxy war in Ukraine to boost their economy and fill their pockets, thus giving every goverment and big corporation carte blanche in the name of inflation. That's just one reason the page is long

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

Kennedy is a nutter in fairness even his own family have disowned him whereas Trump really loves his family especially his daughter Ivanka

East / North, Cork

"Kennedy is a nutter in fairness even his own family have disowned him whereas Trump really loves his family especially his daughter Ivanka "

I was ready to listen to reasoned discussion here until folk came in praising the Kennedy dude. The man is a moron. He's certifiable. I don't know what planet these people are on.

Trump would definitely fuck his daughter if he could, and Jared would watch and wank.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 1 week ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Reading this thread with the amount of absolute nonsense being written, I can’t work out if I’ve been living in a parallel universe for the last few years

I’d vote Harris all day long

She’s done sweet FA in her 3 years as veep and is a totally underwhelming candidate. She’s a slightly less hate-able Hilary but she’s the best candidate in the election

Trump has proven in his 4 years that he can’t be trusted to be at the controls, he’s his own interests at heart (staying out of jail) and he’s no plan for the next 4 years so he’s borrowing project 2025 from a bunch of fundamentalist nutcases

Sad time for politics in general but Harris is the pick of a sorry bunch

Dublin, Liverpool

No regarding Trump, explain one violent thing he done? As he started no wars, stopped Kim from firing ballistic missiles into the south china sea. Had china under control with tarrifs he put on them, as their economy is manufacturing. Russia only got the courage to move after the botch withdraw from Afghanistan. Made America look weak. He crushed is isis in the middle east. So I'm just wondering where the dangerous part comes in.

January 6th for example.

That would be the withdrawal negotiation and started while trump was in office? Ya I agree that whole thing was a shit show on all sides.

Is the prison story the one where non violent prisoners were recommended to be released on parole after half their sentence was severed due to over crowding?

I can't find another story relating to it"

Yep that's the one. She was ordered by the courts to release non violent criminals as the prisons were at over 200% capacity. These prison were privately run and a lot of money was been made off each person.

Regarding the January 6th. He asked people to respect the police on the day and not to cause trouble. Plus he asked for the national guard to be on standby and was refused. I agree he shouldn't have called it a fix and should have left the dust settle and ask for a recount and verification of voters. Went the wrong way about it.

But at the same time people seem to forget the blm protest which burnt down cities, looting, attacking the police and all this was supported by the Democrats. If your going to criticise one, you might as well do the other. BlM was over a convict criminal that was caught using counterfeit money, same man that held a pregnant woman up at gun. Bit of a joke.

Unfortunately at the minute I think if harris wins and with the economy slowing we could see a war break out with China and the US over Taiwan, which will send the world into a global crash. That's why I'd much rather Trump to win. Harris won't be good for the west.

By *3nsesMan 1 week ago

Dublin

Harris. I don't vote for rapists.

By *ressthefleshCouple 1 week ago

athlone

If Trump gets back in power the country will end up like the movies escape from LA on escape from New York

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 1 week ago

Galway, Clare

Surely having to explain to a grown man that you cannot abort a baby after it has been born, is as good a reason as the very, very many others to not vote for the complete loon.

South Down

"Kennedy is a nutter in fairness even his own family have disowned him whereas Trump really loves his family especially his daughter Ivanka

I was ready to listen to reasoned discussion here until folk came in praising the Kennedy dude. The man is a moron. He's certifiable. I don't know what planet these people are on.

Trump would definitely fuck his daughter if he could, and Jared would watch and wank."

I was beginning to think there was another Kennedy that I'd somehow missed but no, it's the same bat shit crazy one

By *panishRebelMan 1 week ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I would look to vote neither. Surely if enough people gave some sort of protest an alternative would have to emerge. 8 feel like the Americans have been sold an either or pup. When in truth both are disastrous. Both will end up doing similar things with a token gesture of differences. In reality however, both are puppets on a string. Trump acts like a maverick but is still constrained within the boundary limits of those strings. Harris ticks the boxes as both a woman and diverse. Both will continue to drop bombs where they are told. No real difference.

By *ot really famousMan 1 week ago

monaghan

"The question is - who you'd vote for and why - not to bash Trump. It seems that it's difficult for people to say why they would vote for Harris, to caveat I'm not a trump lover, but he in my mind has more form than Harris.

...he definitely has more form...34 felony indictments...thats a lot of form...

By *ot really famousMan 1 week ago

monaghan

No regarding Trump, explain one violent thing he done? As he started no wars, stopped Kim from firing ballistic missiles into the south china sea. Had china under control with tarrifs he put on them, as their economy is manufacturing. Russia only got the courage to move after the botch withdraw from Afghanistan. Made America look weak. He crushed is isis in the middle east. So I'm just wondering where the dangerous part comes in.

January 6th for example.

Yep that's the one. She was ordered by the courts to release non violent criminals as the prisons were at over 200% capacity. These prison were privately run and a lot of money was been made off each person.

Regarding the January 6th. He asked people to respect the police on the day and not to cause trouble. Plus he asked for the national guard to be on standby and was refused. I agree he shouldn't have called it a fix and should have left the dust settle and ask for a recount and verification of voters. Went the wrong way about it.

But at the same time people seem to forget the blm protest which burnt down cities, looting, attacking the police and all this was supported by the Democrats. If your going to criticise one, you might as well do the other. BlM was over a convict criminal that was caught using counterfeit money, same man that held a pregnant woman up at gun. Bit of a joke.

Unfortunately at the minute I think if harris wins and with the economy slowing we could see a war break out with China and the US over Taiwan, which will send the world into a global crash. That's why I'd much rather Trump to win. Harris won't be good for the west."

...most of what you said has no basis in fact..

He didn't ask for the national guard

He sat watching the mob storm the capitol for over 2 hrs,while the chanted h#ng Mike pence...thats his vp.

The people who rioted after George Floyd was murdered by Derek chauvin..a cop.. were arrested and charged. Even if they weren't..it doesn't give him the right to pardon people who stormed the capitol.

What's your scources that say the economy is slowing...?...it actually isnt

Biden/Harris..record jobs numbers, the USA is producing more oil than they ever have in their history.

The infrastructure bill, the chips act...reducing the cost of prescription drugs for diabetics...inflation below 3%

When trump left office (unwillingly) the economy was in tatters, 600,000 Americans dead...and we're still waiting on his health care plan...I suspect you've been watching fox news

By *arbieandbaldyCouple 7 days ago

Dublin, Liverpool

January 6th for example.

Unfortunately at the minute I think if harris wins and with the economy slowing we could see a war break out with China and the US over Taiwan, which will send the world into a global crash. That's why I'd much rather Trump to win. Harris won't be good for the west....most of what you said has no basis in fact..

He sat watching the mob storm the capitol for over 2 hrs,while the chanted h#ng Mike pence...thats his vp.

The people who rioted after George Floyd was murdered by Derek chauvin..a cop.. were arrested and charged. Even if they weren't..it doesn't give him the right to pardon people who stormed the capitol.

Biden/Harris..record jobs numbers, the USA is producing more oil than they ever have in their history.

The infrastructure bill, the chips act...reducing the cost of prescription drugs for diabetics...inflation below 3%

When trump left office (unwillingly) the economy was in tatters, 600,000 Americans dead...and we're still waiting on his health care plan...I suspect you've been watching fox news "

First off biden can thank Trump for the oil production. It was Trump who allowed the drilling on Public land. Up nearly 25% on Obama 2 terms in office. This is something biden administration failed to stop. Secondly if he won the next term the key stone pipeline would have went ahead and increased production even further. He also opened up alaska for oil exploration, which biden shut down removing thousands of jobs and millions of barrels of oil.

The job increase that your talking about was a large portion of people returning to work after covid out break. Which you failed to mention. The economy was booming before the out break. So it wasn't in tatters. Plus inflation was under control, but biden fucked that with printing nearly 5 trillion out of thin air.

Food has gone up 15% under biden, along with energy at 35% increase and rents at just under 7% and home prices have also skyrocketed. Not great is it when you break things down.

Regarding the slowdown. It's coming like the end of the celtic bigger if things don't improve. Over 600 pubs and restaurants have closed in Ireland recently, 2 pharmaceutical are shutting up shop with 600 jobs going and more indirectly, meta, Google, Twitter all have let staff go. We seen just this week the Germany manufacturers have announced massive jobs cuts at Volkswagon, ZF Friedrichshafen, BASF also shutting its doors and many more announcements. Plus the financial drain on the eu and rising energy cost over ukraine war is starting to hurt Europe.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 7 days ago

Dublin

It wouldnt matter who was running against that cretin of a human!!

Thats literally the only reason i would need to keep him out of power ...

By *ot really famousMan 7 days ago

monaghan

January 6th for example.

Unfortunately at the minute I think if harris wins and with the economy slowing we could see a war break out with China and the US over Taiwan, which will send the world into a global crash. That's why I'd much rather Trump to win. Harris won't be good for the west....most of what you said has no basis in fact..

When trump left office (unwillingly) the economy was in tatters, 600,000 Americans dead...and we're still waiting on his health care plan...I suspect you've been watching fox news

First off biden can thank Trump for the oil production. It was Trump who allowed the drilling on Public land. Up nearly 25% on Obama 2 terms in office. This is something biden administration failed to stop. Secondly if he won the next term the key stone pipeline would have went ahead and increased production even further. He also opened up alaska for oil exploration, which biden shut down removing thousands of jobs and millions of barrels of oil.

The job increase that your talking about was a large portion of people returning to work after covid out break. Which you failed to mention. The economy was booming before the out break. So it wasn't in tatters. Plus inflation was under control, but biden fucked that with printing nearly 5 trillion out of thin air.

Food has gone up 15% under biden, along with energy at 35% increase and rents at just under 7% and home prices have also skyrocketed. Not great is it when you break things down.

Regarding the slowdown. It's coming like the end of the celtic bigger if things don't improve. Over 600 pubs and restaurants have closed in Ireland recently, 2 pharmaceutical are shutting up shop with 600 jobs going and more indirectly, meta, Google, Twitter all have let staff go. We seen just this week the Germany manufacturers have announced massive jobs cuts at Volkswagon, ZF Friedrichshafen, BASF also shutting its doors and many more announcements. Plus the financial drain on the eu and rising energy cost over ukraine war is starting to hurt Europe. "

...wrong again...the oil companies shut down because of trumps mishandling of covid..(injecting disinfectant etc)...supply and demand, you understand the concept?

Trumps administration lasted 4 years...not three. He was in charge throughout the 4 years.

Biden got all the jobs back that trump lost...plus approximately 10 million more.

You seem to be confusing 5 trillion printing..with the 5 trillion biden plans to spend over the next decade

The keystone pipeline was designed to transfer tar sand from Canada into the US to be turned into crude oil..mainly for the European market..so it would never have had any effect on the US domestic market.

Right now the US is energy independent...for the first time in decades.

Oh and trump inherited a booming economy from Obama....but like most of his business ventures..he ballsed it up.

How can you bankrupt a gambling casino..?

If you need me to clarify anything else..be sure to let me know.

monaghan

Oh and I forgot to say...you seem to be confusing the American economy with the European economy.?

By *chochamberWoman 7 days ago

Limerick

Harris :Educated, career politician, a state woman, who understand ethics and the delicate balance of global expression.

Trump: spoilt, mysogynistic, abusive, man baby, dictator with a weird relationship with mother and daughter(s). Trump inherited wealth and privilege, he did not value education and seems to rely on Sci fi movies for his scientific knowledge and action movies for his patriarchal hero's.

I m not saying Harris is the perfect candidate, but she has devoted her career to politics (not to hotels and casinos) .

monaghan

"Harris :Educated, career politician, a state woman, who understand ethics and the delicate balance of global expression.

Trump: spoilt, mysogynistic, abusive, man baby, dictator with a weird relationship with mother and daughter(s). Trump inherited wealth and privilege, he did not value education and seems to rely on Sci fi movies for his scientific knowledge and action movies for his patriarchal hero's.

I m not saying Harris is the perfect candidate, but she has devoted her career to politics (not to hotels and casinos) . "

...you forgot to mention his 34 felony convictions, and his SA case...

By *rutus83Man 7 days ago

naas

To name but a few of her achievements. "

Kamala is a gun ower herself and she said in the debate that she doesn't wanna take anyones guns away

monaghan

To name but a few of her achievements.

Kamala is a gun ower herself and she said in the debate that she doesn't wanna take anyones guns away "

...so is her vp pick...trump's vp pick said he was America's Hitler...

By *BrazilianIrishCoupleCouple 7 days ago

Kildare

[Removed by poster at 12/09/24 15:37:09]

By *arbieandbaldyCouple 7 days ago

Dublin, Liverpool

January 6th for example.

Regarding the slowdown. It's coming like the end of the celtic bigger if things don't improve. Over 600 pubs and restaurants have closed in Ireland recently, 2 pharmaceutical are shutting up shop with 600 jobs going and more indirectly, meta, Google, Twitter all have let staff go. We seen just this week the Germany manufacturers have announced massive jobs cuts at Volkswagon, ZF Friedrichshafen, BASF also shutting its doors and many more announcements. Plus the financial drain on the eu and rising energy cost over ukraine war is starting to hurt Europe. ...wrong again...the oil companies shut down because of trumps mishandling of covid..(injecting disinfectant etc)...supply and demand, you understand the concept?

Trumps administration lasted 4 years...not three. He was in charge throughout the 4 years.

Biden got all the jobs back that trump lost...plus approximately 10 million more.

You seem to be confusing 5 trillion printing..with the 5 trillion biden plans to spend over the next decade

The keystone pipeline was designed to transfer tar sand from Canada into the US to be turned into crude oil..mainly for the European market..so it would never have had any effect on the US domestic market.

Oh and trump inherited a booming economy from Obama....but like most of his business ventures..he ballsed it up.

If you need me to clarify anything else..be sure to let me know. "

You clarified jack shit.

I'm right on the cost of living. Americans have less money in their pockets under biden and harris.

The drilling is down to the red tape that was lifted for drilling on Public land under trumps administration.

A bulk of the jobs that they claimed to have created were people going back to work. Not saying biden didn't create jobs but lots were people returning to work.

The key stone pipeline was going to be a boost to the American economy, even it if the oil was to be sold to Europe and was going to create thousand of jobs.

Alaska had billions of barrels of oil and would have created thousands of jobs.

And yes the economy was doing well when he took over and was flying till the outbreak of covid, which effected the world economy. And each state in America reacted differently. As they don't operate like we do here in Europe.

America was energy independent under Trump.

He was right about the covid leak.

He was right about the hunter biden laptop.

Right about social media companies. Even meta have come out and admitted it.

Right about 12 million crossing the border. At least he had a stay in Mexico policy. Plus was building a border wall.

We had no wars under him. Unlike his previous administration and the one before him.

At least poor biden has an excuse with his mental health in decline. But harris on the other hand.

By *arry and MegsCouple 7 days ago

Ipswich

There's no defending trump, at the end of the day he's not far off having his na.ppy changed in an old folks home, maybe that excuses his stupidity but his previous actions are indefensible.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple 7 days ago

Bradford

In a two-horse race when neither candidate is good it’s about damage limitation.

Politically I am more akin to the Republicans but Trump is just the most awful power hungry, narcissistic liar I have ever come across in politics. I’m struggling to find a worse human being, in politics, in my lifetime and we have had more than a few! But most of these had at least some good traits. Not Trump.

So as someone who is very strongly opposed to the Democratic Party I have my fingers, toes and legs crossed that Harris gets in and that this awful liar is removed from politics once-and-for-all.

By *iSi74Man 7 days ago

Drogheda, Meath, Dublin

"the question is - If you could vote in America - who would you vote for and why. lets not look for opinions "

But saying why you would vote for either is surely an opinion?

monaghan

January 6th for example.

Regarding the slowdown. It's coming like the end of the celtic bigger if things don't improve. Over 600 pubs and restaurants have closed in Ireland recently, 2 pharmaceutical are shutting up shop with 600 jobs going and more indirectly, meta, Google, Twitter all have let staff go. We seen just this week the Germany manufacturers have announced massive jobs cuts at Volkswagon, ZF Friedrichshafen, BASF also shutting its doors and many more announcements. Plus the financial drain on the eu and rising energy cost over ukraine war is starting to hurt Europe. ...wrong again...the oil companies shut down because of trumps mishandling of covid..(injecting disinfectant etc)...supply and demand, you understand the concept?

If you need me to clarify anything else..be sure to let me know.

You clarified jack shit.

I'm right on the cost of living. Americans have less money in their pockets under biden and harris.

The drilling is down to the red tape that was lifted for drilling on Public land under trumps administration.

A bulk of the jobs that they claimed to have created were people going back to work. Not saying biden didn't create jobs but lots were people returning to work.

The key stone pipeline was going to be a boost to the American economy, even it if the oil was to be sold to Europe and was going to create thousand of jobs.

Alaska had billions of barrels of oil and would have created thousands of jobs.

And yes the economy was doing well when he took over and was flying till the outbreak of covid, which effected the world economy. And each state in America reacted differently. As they don't operate like we do here in Europe.

America was energy independent under Trump.

He was right about the covid leak.

He was right about the hunter biden laptop.

Right about social media companies. Even meta have come out and admitted it.

Right about 12 million crossing the border. At least he had a stay in Mexico policy. Plus was building a border wall.

We had no wars under him. Unlike his previous administration and the one before him.

At least poor biden has an excuse with his mental health in decline. But harris on the other hand."

....Americans have less money in their pockets...?...republicans voted against raising the minimum wage.

The keystone pipeline...designed to transport the dirtiest fossil fuel out was an eco disaster waiting to happen, it would have created 10,000 jobs in short term construction only.

America was never energy independent under trump...an easily checked fact.

You admit the economy was doing well when Obama left office, not so well when Trump reluctantly left. He alone was responsible for the mishandling of covid...he was like Herbert hoover...he left office with less jobs than he started with.

He was right about the covid leak..?...he praised the Chinese for their handling of covid on numerous occasions..

He was in power when the hunter biden laptop story broke...again he was in charge.

He built 50 miles of wall...and Mexico didn't pay for it.

Senator Langford...a member of the ultra Conservative freedom caucus, sponsored a bi partisan border bill it passed in the Democrat controlled senate...trump told maga Mike Johnson to kill it in the house...he said it was dead on arrival..before he'd even read it.

Biden signed an executive order, and border crossings are down 50%....

naas

I checked out the debate today and I don't think Kamala done herself any favours by the amount of lies she has been caught out by, I have seen some news stations covering the debate and fact checking some if not all the things she said.

Now Trump has came out about some crazy stuff but some news stations have checked out some of his claims and seems to be backing him

They done some surveys to see who won the debate and gained more support and Trump seems to be getting the numbers he needs to win this election.

monaghan

"I checked out the debate today and I don't think Kamala done herself any favours by the amount of lies she has been caught out by, I have seen some news stations covering the debate and fact checking some if not all the things she said.

Now Trump has came out about some crazy stuff but some news stations have checked out some of his claims and seems to be backing him

They done some surveys to see who won the debate and gained more support and Trump seems to be getting the numbers he needs to win this election.

"

...you have got to be kidding?...newsmax did an online poll...he got 90%...mabye that's what you've seen.

Brit Hume..fox news chief political correspondent..said he got hammered..geraldo..piers Morgan...even jesse watters concur...she wrecked him.

Btw...what lies are you talking about?...and don't worry the family pets in Springfield are all OK...

naas

"I checked out the debate today and I don't think Kamala done herself any favours by the amount of lies she has been caught out by, I have seen some news stations covering the debate and fact checking some if not all the things she said.

...you have got to be kidding?...newsmax did an online poll...he got 90%...mabye that's what you've seen.

Brit Hume..fox news chief political correspondent..said he got hammered..geraldo..piers Morgan...even jesse watters concur...she wrecked him.

Btw...what lies are you talking about?...and don't worry the family pets in Springfield are all OK..."

No I don't watch new max the polls were on abc, fox news there was another news station but can't think of it right now.

There is a video of some lad cooking in Springfield go Google it and you might find it.

monaghan

Btw...what lies are you talking about?...and don't worry the family pets in Springfield are all OK...

No I don't watch new max the polls were on abc, fox news there was another news station but can't think of it right now.

There is a video of some lad cooking in Springfield go Google it and you might find it.

"

...so somebody is cooking in Springfield...hold the front page...trump lost the debate

naas

...so somebody is cooking in Springfield...hold the front page...trump lost the debate "

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's what they were cooking. But guess you won't go Google to find that out 😉 I'll tell ya it wasn't a Sunday dinner.

monaghan

...so somebody is cooking in Springfield...hold the front page...trump lost the debate

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's what they were cooking. But guess you won't go Google to find that out 😉 I'll tell ya it wasn't a Sunday dinner. "

...I'll go..sure...but you go Google who won the debate...I'd say you'll be disappointed

By *og-ManMan 7 days ago

somewhere

So what about the point very well made up above

Don't vote for rapists

The Trump supporters have ignored that post

naas

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's what they were cooking. But guess you won't go Google to find that out 😉 I'll tell ya it wasn't a Sunday dinner. ...I'll go..sure...but you go Google who won the debate...I'd say you'll be disappointed "

I googled it and that's what showed up for me so that's why I said he seemed to get gained more in the polls according to the polls

naas

"So what about the point very well made up above

Don't vote for rapists

The Trump supporters have ignored that post "

I'd like to see a similar thread about the Irish government as that one would hit closer to home and see how the debates go then

monaghan

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's what they were cooking. But guess you won't go Google to find that out 😉 I'll tell ya it wasn't a Sunday dinner. ...I'll go..sure...but you go Google who won the debate...I'd say you'll be disappointed

I googled it and that's what showed up for me so that's why I said he seemed to get gained more in the polls according to the polls "

...I couldn't find your pet video...but I found polls from abc cnn forbes even the murdock owned new york post...all say Harris won....but stick with your polls if it makes you feel better

By *og-ManMan 7 days ago

somewhere

Don't vote for rapists

I'd like to see a similar thread about the Irish government as that one would hit closer to home and see how the debates go then

"

So still ignoring the question then

By *oe3333Man 7 days ago

enniskillen

Trump he is a complete asshole but I do think he may be capable of getting war in Ukraine stoped and the genocide in Gaza if only for his own glorification.

monaghan

"Trump he is a complete asshole but I do think he may be capable of getting war in Ukraine stoped and the genocide in Gaza if only for his own glorification."
...how would he do that..?

By *og-ManMan 7 days ago

somewhere

"Trump he is a complete asshole but I do think he may be capable of getting war in Ukraine stoped and the genocide in Gaza if only for his own glorification."

Its easy to stop the war in Ukraine

He stops the funding to Ukraine so Russia holds what it has

Thats not stopping the war its abandoning Ukraine

By *ilthyNightsCouple 7 days ago

East / North, Cork

Just like he did in North Korea right?

naas

Don't vote for rapists

So still ignoring the question then "

I don't like Trump the same way I don't like Kamala,

My points made are way I'd pick Trump over Kamala,

The g-rape calms against Trump is up to 26 since the 70's and from what I see online only 1 actually got sorted which is wrong on so many levels, all 26 should of all had their day in court to get their story out there and get justice served but unfortunately for most g-rape cases including trumps cases they never get to be heard that's a separate debate altogether

By *og-ManMan 7 days ago

somewhere

Don't vote for rapists

The g-rape calms against Trump is up to 26 since the 70's and from what I see online only 1 actually got sorted which is wrong on so many levels, all 26 should of all had their day in court to get their story out there and get justice served but unfortunately for most g-rape cases including trumps cases they never get to be heard that's a separate debate altogether

"

Is justice served including the rapist being president

naas

Don't vote for rapists

Is justice served including the rapist being president "

Not sure how he was allowed in the first place, but politics is a law on to its own it seems.

monaghan

Don't vote for rapists

"

...the e Jean carroll case was heard...he lost..didn't you know?

naas

Don't vote for rapists

...the e Jean carroll case was heard...he lost..didn't you know?"

I did say 1 got sorted 🤔 which is wrong or did you mess that ?

monaghan

Don't vote for rapists

...the e Jean carroll case was heard...he lost..didn't you know?

I did say 1 got sorted 🤔 which is wrong or did you mess that ? "

...so you support a r#pist?....its a yes or no question..?