FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dave Grohl There Goes My Hero

Dave Grohl There Goes My Hero

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iny Delight OP   Woman 1 week ago

City Centre

So, he's made a statement saying he's had a baby girl outside of his marriage and is working on regaining his wife and family's trust and earning their forgiveness.

I'm all for forgiveness but would this be something you couldn't forgive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eter987200Man 1 week ago

Tallaght

I don't think it is something that would ever be forgiven. I think the best he could hope for with this situation is that it is accepted and that they are willing to move forward.

By *avid for comfortMan 1 week ago

belfast

Yes we can all make mistakes regarding our family's . It will be hard but I think they will work through it. He has made it public will the acceptance of his family.

By *chochamberWoman 1 week ago

Limerick

I ld say it's pretty likely the wife knew he played around.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 1 week ago

East / North, Cork

I feel trust can be regained after disloyalty. It takes work though

By *eroLondonMan 1 week ago

Mayfair

"I ld say it's pretty likely the wife knew he played around. "

I would agree.

By *apmCouple 1 week ago

navan

It’s nobody’s business but theirs. I’d be more concerned about his AIDS denialism.

“ This heroic refusal to look back would seem to include not looking back upon his band’s very public support for Alive and Well AIDS Alternatives, an AIDS denial group that argued HIV did not cause AIDS — and that HIV was, in fact, harmless and non-contagious. Alive and Well argued that AIDS was likely caused by recreational drug use and/or the very antiretroviral drugs used to treat HIV patients, and as such it discouraged people from taking HIV tests, practicing safe sex, or, for those living with HIV, accepting medication.”

By *essTTWoman 1 week ago

Birmingham

"So, he's made a statement saying he's had a baby girl outside of his marriage and is working on regaining his wife and family's trust and earning their forgiveness.

I'm all for forgiveness but would this be something you couldn't forgive?"

Absolutely not

Not only did he cheat, he did so unprotected, put his wife's health at risk.

I feel for his whole family tbh what a horrible situation to be in

By *panishRebelMan 1 week ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"It’s nobody’s business but theirs. I’d be more concerned about his AIDS denialism.

“ This heroic refusal to look back would seem to include not looking back upon his band’s very public support for Alive and Well AIDS Alternatives, an AIDS denial group that argued HIV did not cause AIDS — and that HIV was, in fact, harmless and non-contagious. Alive and Well argued that AIDS was likely caused by recreational drug use and/or the very antiretroviral drugs used to treat HIV patients, and as such it discouraged people from taking HIV tests, practicing safe sex, or, for those living with HIV, accepting medication.”"

The mind boggles....I hope you are misinformed...but I suspect not. I never cease to be amazed at the efforts that go into denials.

By *apmCouple 1 week ago

navan

Unfortunately not - there’s an article on medium_dot_com about it

By *rialbyfire1235Man 1 week ago

South KK

When you’ve had enough children, get the snip. This is gonna be an expensive lesson, even for him.

By *annersandrespectMan 1 week ago

Here and there

"So, he's made a statement saying he's had a baby girl outside of his marriage and is working on regaining his wife and family's trust and earning their forgiveness.

Nope ,no forgiveness from me in this , cheating is a decision, he knew exactly what he was doing when he was doing it , what if the girl he fucked never got pregnant, would he come out & say he fucked another girl ?...of course not , he'd pretend nothing ever happened & go on playing happy families, cheating is a decision, am totally non judgemental, l'm only answering the OP's question.

By *rutus83Man 1 week ago

naas

If your wife got pregnant by another man would you be able to forgive her. I know I wouldn't forgive any cheating what so ever and put a pregnancy in the mix. It would be a fuck no. So if I was him I wouldn't expect her to forgive me after having a baby with someone else.

By *iny Delight OP   Woman 1 week ago

City Centre

"When you’ve had enough children, get the snip. This is gonna be an expensive lesson, even for him."

I did wonder why he hadn't had a vasectomy, regardless if their marriage was open or not. I guess he wasn't done spreading his seed.

By *amsevenMan 1 week ago

cork

I would never forgive anyone for cheating, unless they were in nirvana 😁

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

Just on a personal level it must have caused so much hurt and pain for everyone involved

I remember looking at him one night on Graham Norton talking about his daughter getting piano lessons off Paul McCartney and I was thinking it must be a great family the way he spoke about them

By *chochamberWoman 1 week ago

Limerick

I ld say she doesn't give a crap, there is plenty of money to cater for all of them. If she divorced him, she ld be a very wealthy woman. Surely he ll get the snip now, money and power corrupt.

Better to have one more than one less.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 1 week ago

South Down

"When you’ve had enough children, get the snip. This is gonna be an expensive lesson, even for him.

I did wonder why he hadn't had a vasectomy, regardless if their marriage was open or not. I guess he wasn't done spreading his seed. "

Countless men choose to not have a vasectomy. I'm sure there are many reasons for that decision beyond not being done spreading their seed.

As for the original question, I wouldn't know if I could forgive that or not unless I was in that position.

By *panishRebelMan 1 week ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

That's a cynical view.....and you might be at least half right

By *BantsMan 1 week ago

Blanchardstown

Everyone makes a mistake, but a child is a constant reminder. Compared to many at least he going to try to be there for the child

» Add a new message to this topic