FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Drama v's Safety

Drama v's Safety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlay OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

borderarea

If someone is threatened that isn't drama. If they tell you - that isn't drama that is imparting safety information.

The uncomfortable truth that threats are all too easily ignored on this site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iny DelightWoman 2 weeks ago

City Centre

If you have been threatened by another user then it's very important that you report the profile and give details of what's happened. I've never ever had a problem doing so and they do deal with these situations accordingly.

If you're telling a friend about your experience with another user and they're saying you're being dramatic, I'd reevaluate that friendship.

By *otownkid1967Man 2 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Block and report and move on.

borderarea

"

If you have been threatened by another user then it's very important that you report the profile and give details of what's happened. I've never ever had a problem doing so and they do deal with these situations accordingly.

If you're telling a friend about your experience with another user and they're saying you're being dramatic, I'd reevaluate that friendship.

"

I have reported it - and yes it is very telling the reactions when you tell people.

borderarea

[Removed by poster at 07/09/24 12:00:55]

By *asuallyChilledMan 2 weeks ago

Drogheda

Any form of harassment, intimidation, or threatening behaviour or messaging is absolutely not acceptable.

Quite often public name and shame will only make your life so much harder, so letting friends and connections know in private is 100% a good idea.

Dickheads who behave in any of those ways are the scum of the earth.

borderarea

"Any form of harassment, intimidation, or threatening behaviour or messaging is absolutely not acceptable.

Quite often public name and shame will only make your life so much harder, so letting friends and connections know in private is 100% a good idea.

Dickheads who behave in any of those ways are the scum of the earth."

This x thank you 😘

By *ilthyNightsCouple 2 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I think it's ok to discreetly pass on safety information. Having said that the person you are telling will make a choice as to what they decide to do with info given. They may ignore it and consider it drama, or they may take gratefully it onboard. You can't control other people's reactions. You can only so what you feel is right.

By *elloMarylouWoman 2 weeks ago

mayo

The only thing you can control is your actions and reactions. If you felt threatened, you felt threatened noone should have make you feel like you causing drama.

Hope you ok

By *ionycusMan 2 weeks ago

Babylon

It's unfortunate that this happened to you, but in my experience most people that threaten rarely do anything. They are normally cowards and full of shit. My personal recommendation, and this will be frowned on by many , is get someone that is comfortable being uncomfortable to have a private word with this person, and let them know that some people don't care for bullies in a very clear way.

borderarea

"The only thing you can control is your actions and reactions. If you felt threatened, you felt threatened noone should have make you feel like you causing drama.

Hope you ok "

Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic