FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tell us your ‘weird’ kink of fetish…

Tell us your ‘weird’ kink of fetish…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_Bad_Bunny OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Cork

This is not a space for judgment or kink shame just curious what’s the strangest one you’ve heard or had. I’ve heard all sorts involving custard, watching people eat, guys wanting stained panties sent to them, lots of things about feet. Heard any more bizarre ones?

I’ll go first, my weird one is brushing hair, just sitting behind a woman with long hair brushing it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irgin1325Woman 2 weeks ago

Smileyberg 111

"This is not a space for judgment or kink shame just curious what’s the strangest one you’ve heard or had. I’ve heard all sorts involving custard, watching people eat, guys wanting stained panties sent to them, lots of things about feet. Heard any more bizarre ones?

I’ll go first, my weird one is brushing hair, just sitting behind a woman with long hair brushing it."

Okay bunny.... I'll sacrifice myself, you can brush my hair, but later kissing... And don't forget the carrot

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 2 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I love a smooth sexy armpit 😁

By *hocko87Man 2 weeks ago

dublin

I luv eating arm pits and tasting them

By *asual777Man 2 weeks ago

i travel all over

I love sharing a lady with big burly type blokes

By *onewolf84Man 2 weeks ago

North cork

"This is not a space for judgment or kink shame just curious what’s the strangest one you’ve heard or had. I’ve heard all sorts involving custard, watching people eat, guys wanting stained panties sent to them, lots of things about feet. Heard any more bizarre ones?

I’ll go first, my weird one is brushing hair, just sitting behind a woman with long hair brushing it."

I dont think that be a kink now.. Brushing her hair. When I was with my ex. I would paint her toes and pick her pimples on her back. Is that wired. 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️

Cork

I’ll go first, my weird one is brushing hair, just sitting behind a woman with long hair brushing it.

I dont think that be a kink now.. Brushing her hair. When I was with my ex. I would paint her toes and pick her pimples on her back. Is that wired. 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️"

The weird is not the act, like if you do that for her happiness then that’s just you being a good boyfriend but if you do it because you get feeling from it then it’s weird, not wrong just weird

By *ilthyNightsCouple 2 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Not my weirdest, but I'm not sharing that

I like preparing Laura to meet another man. Helping her wash and shave, picking an outfit, doing her hair, making sure she has cash and diesel and sending her out the door

By *asuallyChilledMan 2 weeks ago

Drogheda

My biggest kink on women is tummys. Any size. Any shape. Big or small. Flat or rounded. Lumpy and bumpy, or totally smooth. Curves and folds, or not a handle to grab onto. I absolutely love them all. And I love kissing them and caressing them.

Well, there you go 🤷‍♀️

By *inkanddesireCouple 2 weeks ago

Sth Dublin

Bbc and bi women

North cork

"Not my weirdest, but I'm not sharing that

I like preparing Laura to meet another man. Helping her wash and shave, picking an outfit, doing her hair, making sure she has cash and diesel and sending her out the door"

Sure my ex still asks for my opinion on her outfits. She even help me wax. I help her and she help me. Only fair.

By *om TangoMan 2 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Having a lady walk into a room and telling her to undress while I walk around her. When undressed place a blindfold on her and walk around her body lightly touching and kissing her in places

By *iny DelightWoman 2 weeks ago

City Centre

"Having a lady walk into a room and telling her to undress while I walk around her. When undressed place a blindfold on her and walk around her body lightly touching and kissing her in places"

I thought that was normal foreplay

City Centre

Being bathed and having my hair washed, obviously by someone who's really into it. 😊

By *iGuyMr.AMan 2 weeks ago

Travela to you

Though I'm bi, I've found the way women's feet in particular can smell gets me going faster than Usain bolt! An ex used to hold my face under her sweaty feet and jerk me off to them and I would never last more than a couple minutes

Cork

"Being bathed and having my hair washed, obviously by someone who's really into it. 😊"

Now that sounds dam fun 🤩

Cork

"Though I'm bi, I've found the way women's feet in particular can smell gets me going faster than Usain bolt! An ex used to hold my face under her sweaty feet and jerk me off to them and I would never last more than a couple minutes "

Like as in stinky or just normal feet smell?

Cork

"Having a lady walk into a room and telling her to undress while I walk around her. When undressed place a blindfold on her and walk around her body lightly touching and kissing her in places"

I’m with tiny in this, I see that as just normal forplay

Cork

I like preparing Laura to meet another man. Helping her wash and shave, picking an outfit, doing her hair, making sure she has cash and diesel and sending her out the door

Sure my ex still asks for my opinion on her outfits. She even help me wax. I help her and she help me. Only fair."

That’s actually lovely that even though your not together any more you still help eachother out

Cork

"Bbc and bi women "

With you in the bi women part

By *iGuyMr.AMan 2 weeks ago

Travela to you

"Though I'm bi, I've found the way women's feet in particular can smell gets me going faster than Usain bolt! An ex used to hold my face under her sweaty feet and jerk me off to them and I would never last more than a couple minutes

Like as in stinky or just normal feet smell?"

Both really, ive come to believe it's possibly a pheromones thing maybe? It turns me on and if the woman doing it is into being dominant I've discovered it unlocks a very submissive nature in me

Cork

"Though I'm bi, I've found the way women's feet in particular can smell gets me going faster than Usain bolt! An ex used to hold my face under her sweaty feet and jerk me off to them and I would never last more than a couple minutes

Like as in stinky or just normal feet smell?

Both really, ive come to believe it's possibly a pheromones thing maybe? It turns me on and if the woman doing it is into being dominant I've discovered it unlocks a very submissive nature in me"

I get that and pretty cool

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 2 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I don't think there's any shame in any kink as long as it's safe and consensual.

I'd love to Findom someone. I have played a bit with it but the items bought were for the other person, not for me - although I did get lunch bought for me as a thanks for my time.

I made all decisions and my favourite bit was taking his bank card off him and putting it down my bra. That was so much joy I didn't even expect!

Cork

"I don't think there's any shame in any kink as long as it's safe and consensual.

I'd love to Findom someone. I have played a bit with it but the items bought were for the other person, not for me - although I did get lunch bought for me as a thanks for my time.

I made all decisions and my favourite bit was taking his bank card off him and putting it down my bra. That was so much joy I didn't even expect! "

I totally agree with you, they are nothing to be ashamed of there just individual quirks and as long as everyone is on board then they are no harm to anyone

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

"Being bathed and having my hair washed, obviously by someone who's really into it. 😊"

The hairdressers just rang to say ypur barred

By *adbobbilMan 2 weeks ago

Wicklow, Carlow, Wexford, Kilkenny

I'm from the EuroTrash generation so I've seen lots of "weird" ones. The one that always stood out was the guy that got off on people farting in his face.

Cork

"I'm from the EuroTrash generation so I've seen lots of "weird" ones. The one that always stood out was the guy that got off on people farting in his face. "

That’s actually a lot more common and normal than you might think

"I'm from the EuroTrash generation so I've seen lots of "weird" ones. The one that always stood out was the guy that got off on people farting in his face.

That’s actually a lot more common and normal than you might think "

I was a young man at the time and just couldn't get my head round it. I'm an old man now and still can't lol

Northern Ireland

"My biggest kink on women is tummys. Any size. Any shape. Big or small. Flat or rounded. Lumpy and bumpy, or totally smooth. Curves and folds, or not a handle to grab onto. I absolutely love them all. And I love kissing them and caressing them.

I love this. I'm an owner of a generous one and it was amazing to find in my partner someone who loved my curves and who leaves me covered in bite marks.

Well, there you go 🤷‍♀️"

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 2 weeks ago

kinda dublin

"I'm from the EuroTrash generation so I've seen lots of "weird" ones. The one that always stood out was the guy that got off on people farting in his face. "

Anyone else remember that Gerry Springer episode of the couple who liked to puke on eachother. Gerry just looked confused and asked "Whyyy???"

"I'm from the EuroTrash generation so I've seen lots of "weird" ones. The one that always stood out was the guy that got off on people farting in his face.

Anyone else remember that Gerry Springer episode of the couple who liked to puke on eachother. Gerry just looked confused and asked "Whyyy???""

I think Gerry asked that question alot on his show

By *ndianas bonerMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Being tied up and ..erm....'milked'

North cork

Sure my ex still asks for my opinion on her outfits. She even help me wax. I help her and she help me. Only fair.

That’s actually lovely that even though your not together any more you still help eachother out"

Cheer man. We're genuinely good friend now and it's work's for us.

By *arsbar500Man 2 weeks ago

Newtownards

I just love washing a girl, bath or shower, gently drying with a nice soft towel after

By *ri382Man 2 weeks ago

cork

Dungarees, for me it's the strapped in bondage kinda vibe!

By *aulaC2022TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Clare

Someone pissing on my cock. Or me pissing myself. I have to admit the feeling of shame of pissing myself actually turns me on if im feeling sub

By *R.MandMRS.TCouple 2 weeks ago

lurgan

Having my armpits lickd and worshipped especially by a pit princesses (Mrs.t)

By *itginger101Man 2 weeks ago

Termonfeckin

Seeing a woman in a full swimsuit and she also has hairy armpits, for me that is a huge turn on

City Centre

Splodging

By *eordie.Woman 2 weeks ago

The Sticks

"Splodging"

Trifle and I'm in

By *on Juan the MADridMan 2 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Sexy lady burping after sucking my cock

Cork

"Splodging"

Doing or watching?

By *eordie.Woman 2 weeks ago

The Sticks

"Splodging

Doing or watching?"

Is it a spectator sport?

Cork

"Splodging

Doing or watching?

Is it a spectator sport? "

I’m in to watch with you haha

Northern Ireland

"Splodging"

A lot of people have this kink. I've heard it referred to as WAM (wet and messy) and the people I've discussed it with say it's watching people get bunged on Neil's House Party or Saturday Morning kids TV that did it. You can buy coloured powder that when mixed forms a gel and apparently it washes away and no harm to the sewerage infrastructure or septic tanks. I think it was two years ago a country House in Wexford held a play party of inflatable pools out in the front garden filled with gunge. It's not particularly my kink but I'd still give it a blast!

Cork

"Splodging

A lot of people have this kink. I've heard it referred to as WAM (wet and messy) and the people I've discussed it with say it's watching people get bunged on Neil's House Party or Saturday Morning kids TV that did it. You can buy coloured powder that when mixed forms a gel and apparently it washes away and no harm to the sewerage infrastructure or septic tanks. I think it was two years ago a country House in Wexford held a play party of inflatable pools out in the front garden filled with gunge. It's not particularly my kink but I'd still give it a blast! "

It’s one of the very few things I have not seen or been involved in in person so still holds that but if excitement for me

By *astelloWoman 2 weeks ago

Far far away

Undressing a garda in full uniform...

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

"Seeing a woman in a full swimsuit and she also has hairy armpits, for me that is a huge turn on "

Holiday in France every year I presume

City Centre

"Splodging

A lot of people have this kink. I've heard it referred to as WAM (wet and messy) and the people I've discussed it with say it's watching people get bunged on Neil's House Party or Saturday Morning kids TV that did it. You can buy coloured powder that when mixed forms a gel and apparently it washes away and no harm to the sewerage infrastructure or septic tanks. I think it was two years ago a country House in Wexford held a play party of inflatable pools out in the front garden filled with gunge. It's not particularly my kink but I'd still give it a blast! "

It definitely had nothing to do with Saturday morning tv for me.

I enjoy the multisensory aspect, messy sex, slipping, sliding, skin on skin and being playful, preferably with another woman. Licking cream or other food from her body and feeling her fingers slipping all over mine, well it's all very appealing 💦

somewhere

"Splodging

A lot of people have this kink. I've heard it referred to as WAM (wet and messy) and the people I've discussed it with say it's watching people get bunged on Neil's House Party or Saturday Morning kids TV that did it. You can buy coloured powder that when mixed forms a gel and apparently it washes away and no harm to the sewerage infrastructure or septic tanks. I think it was two years ago a country House in Wexford held a play party of inflatable pools out in the front garden filled with gunge. It's not particularly my kink but I'd still give it a blast!

It definitely had nothing to do with Saturday morning tv for me.

I enjoy the multisensory aspect, messy sex, slipping, sliding, skin on skin and being playful, preferably with another woman. Licking cream or other food from her body and feeling her fingers slipping all over mine, well it's all very appealing 💦"

I'd love a Nuru massage for the same reason

City Centre

"I enjoy the multisensory aspect, messy sex, slipping, sliding, skin on skin and being playful, preferably with another woman. Licking cream or other food from her body and feeling her fingers slipping all over mine, well it's all very appealing 💦

"

Yes, immense pleasure with a partner but I'm not so sure how I would feel with a practitioner.

Can you book a Nuru massage? Asking for a friend 😉

somewhere

"I enjoy the multisensory aspect, messy sex, slipping, sliding, skin on skin and being playful, preferably with another woman. Licking cream or other food from her body and feeling her fingers slipping all over mine, well it's all very appealing 💦

Yes, immense pleasure with a partner but I'm not so sure how I would feel with a practitioner.

Can you book a Nuru massage? Asking for a friend 😉"

Believe it or not I Googled it and there's a few females that offer it in Dublin

somewhere

Can you book a Nuru massage? Asking for a friend 😉

Believe it or not I Googled it and there's a few females that offer it in Dublin "

There's also the sea powder available to buy online that you mix with warm water and make a big sloppy mess with someone in private

By *hanebbwMan 2 weeks ago

b

Big girls with fat flabby belly

By *ionycusMan 2 weeks ago

Babylon

I don't think it's a kink but I love when the lady wanks me and her partner off together, two hard cocks rubbing off each other , sometimes it's hard to hold back the cum, but it's pretty easy to get going again.

By *antra MassageMan 2 weeks ago

Wicklow

Can you book a Nuru massage? Asking for a friend 😉"

Yes, you need lots of oil, and a plastic surface. It's very intimate, so probably best to do with a lover.

By *BantsMan 2 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

I love giving and recieving massages. Its such a turn on.

Also women flashing

By *edro50Man 2 weeks ago

enniskillen

Giving oral to a woman until she's so sensitive from Cummings she begs me to stop.

By *BantsMan 2 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

I love kissing someone with the taste of cum (male or female) on their lips

Or even going down on a creampie

By *BantsMan 2 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

Speaking of NURU. Anywhere that can be booked

By *ex coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

wexford

Lazy bitch lol

By *ossssMan 2 weeks ago

limerick

Cfnm and small penis humiliation

By *dresserkkTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Waterford

I really enjoy submitting serving and been humiliated by a lady

By *BantsMan 1 week ago

Blanchardstown

What's a kink these days in reality?

I like a woman begging for it (makes a change from me having too lol)

By *mmortalbMan 7 days ago

kildare

Weirdest one lately I've thought up, is tonlie under a hot girl and watch her give head. Other than that my main kink has always been facesitting. Might explore some cuckold ideas when I'm in a relationship again

By *enitMan 7 days ago

Galway

"Being bathed and having my hair washed, obviously by someone who's really into it. 😊

Lazy bitch lol "

Love to and then dress you

By *amon.dMan 7 days ago

antrim

Hot wife flirting, short skirt pantie flash with husband watching and enjoying.

By *urker6969Man 7 days ago

Dublin

Posted mine a in a similar thread a few weeks back

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/1619181#message_39427591

» Add a new message to this topic