FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Temptation Cancun

Temptation Cancun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arbieandbaldy OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Dublin, Liverpool

Right. I'm just curious how many people on here have been to Temptation in cancun or desire. And how many would be up for a group event in cancun. It's a bit pricey but well worth the visit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan 2 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

Was at temptations15 years ago it's not a swinger's resort. Yes it's wild and brilliant. It's mainly cpls and it's expensive

By *arbieandbaldy OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Dublin, Liverpool

"Was at temptations15 years ago it's not a swinger's resort. Yes it's wild and brilliant. It's mainly cpls and it's expensive "

It is expensive to get there. (About 4k) But it is a savage spot to party, as the music and party games starts at 10am and doesn't finish till 2am.

By *aid backMan 2 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Was at temptations15 years ago it's not a swinger's resort. Yes it's wild and brilliant. It's mainly cpls and it's expensive

It is expensive to get there. (About 4k) But it is a savage spot to party, as the music and party games starts at 10am and doesn't finish till 2am."

I know I was there I said it was brilliant

By *ron micMan 2 weeks ago

egham

I've been twice. But before the refurb. I guess the fact I came back for more says it all. Its gotten a bit pricey since but I'm definitely up for going again.

By *ron micMan 2 weeks ago

egham

Oops. Just read your profile. Guess this wasn't aimed at Me. Apologies

» Add a new message to this topic