FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Positivity

Fab Positivity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingerNNuts OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

dublin

It’s gloomy outside my window, I barely slept and I can sooooo easily go down a negative rabbit hole today.

Instead of the regular posts on here I thought we could all share something positive that came from you having a fab profile?

Maybe someone rocked your world…platonically or sexually?

You had an interesting meet that made you want to explore something new?

Hit me with your fab positive experiences!

- Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Sexuality...everything changed for the better ...was able to freely say I'm bi with absolutely no pushback from people on fab and enjoy some fun meets that way

Made friends that I still ring and chat to every few weeks even though she was my first veri from 5 years ago

Have had a few holidays in PDI with others off fab and had fantastic night's out and looking forward to next month when about 65 of us are going

By *otorman20021Man 2 weeks ago

East Cork

Today is a good day because you posted this topic and I got to see beautiful pictures from your profile 😈

In general for me anyway I don’t think I have anything negative to say about my experience on here, it is what you make it and I quite enjoy my time here 😀

By *electableicecreamMan 2 weeks ago

The West

I host board game nights for the friends I've made on fab

By *affa31Woman 2 weeks ago

Galway

Met some of my favourite people who I have the best laughs with.

Gained a lot more confidence in my body and who I am.

And some really great sex and experiences over the years.

By *oshSardineMan 2 weeks ago

Castleknock

Have chatted to some amazing people here.

By *s LollyWoman 2 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Here just over 9yrs and can honest say ive met some amazing people who i get to meet up with on a regular basis, some on a more intimate level, some take trips away with unfriened a few spooners and cockwombles and it's been a wayyyyy better fab experience since i did 😁

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 2 weeks ago

kinkytown

I met dee l, definitely the most positive thing to come from me having a fab profile when I was a single male.

dublin

Oh I love this! Especially because I thought I’d be hearing crickets

The longer profiles definitely seem to be imbedded more into a fab community which is so nice to see 🥰 It’s not all banging, although that side is lots of fun

- Mrs

By *weethomeWoman 2 weeks ago

cork

Took a little break and didn't think I'd be back but God am I glad I did. So many old and new fab playmates.

dublin

"Took a little break and didn't think I'd be back but God am I glad I did. So many old and new fab playmates. "

Welcome back x - Mrs

By *om TangoMan 2 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’ve met a lovely beautiful lady on here and we are now a couple and looking forward to exploring with each other as a couple. New couples profile set up. Can’t use it yet to post in forums with because it’s new and we need to get together to get a picture to get picture verification

dublin

"Today is a good day because you posted this topic and I got to see beautiful pictures from your profile 😈

In general for me anyway I don’t think I have anything negative to say about my experience on here, it is what you make it and I quite enjoy my time here 😀"

Ah thanks! Thats sweet of you

Happy to hear and I think that’s what it’s totally down to here and outside of fab…it is what you make it

- Mrs

By *weethomeWoman 2 weeks ago

cork

"Took a little break and didn't think I'd be back but God am I glad I did. So many old and new fab playmates.

Welcome back x - Mrs"

Good to be back beautiful xx

dublin

"I’ve met a lovely beautiful lady on here and we are now a couple and looking forward to exploring with each other as a couple. New couples profile set up. Can’t use it yet to post in forums with because it’s new and we need to get together to get a picture to get picture verification "

Love this for you!!! I met Nuts in an “unconventiona” way and it’s the best that’s ever happened to my love/sex life. Hope you guys enjoy your new experiences together - Mrs xx

By *amsevenMan 2 weeks ago

cork

I got d*unk with a lovely English lady. And learned not to have sex whilst d*unk anymore😆

cork

D*unk

cork

Wtf? Can't even say d*unk💁‍♂️

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

"Wtf? Can't even say d*unk💁‍♂️"

D runk

cork

Baloobaas. I was baloobaas

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Dublin

I was at DV8 on Sunday and it felt absolutely amazing to be in a space with people and not be looked at or spoken ti like a sex object

It was absolutely beautiful to be there just as another person and I’m still smiling that they have created such a beautiful space for absolutely everyone to enjoy

By *asuallyChilledMan 2 weeks ago

Drogheda

Someone told me that they didn't kill themselves due to a call I had with them.

By *adyKarmennTVTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"Someone told me that they didn't kill themselves due to a call I had with them."

Wow!!!!

dublin

"I was at DV8 on Sunday and it felt absolutely amazing to be in a space with people and not be looked at or spoken ti like a sex object

It was absolutely beautiful to be there just as another person and I’m still smiling that they have created such a beautiful space for absolutely everyone to enjoy "

Amazing! So glad you got to have this inclusive experience and wishing many more to come for you - Mrs

dublin

[Removed by poster at 03/09/24 11:48:16]

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 2 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

My partner and I wanted to explore ENM and he expressed working towards Poly but I knew that wasn't for me. So he made that call to shelve the idea (we are together about 10 months) and we pursued monogamy but with extra adventuousness. That led to us coming here.

It worked well for us as I found some lovely people and over a couple of months got to know them, but no play. Just socials. Eventually we had a party in a hotel the 6 of us, it was incredible and we were really looking out for one another. It wasn't sleazy at all. Lots of respect in the room. We played with UV wax and we did some cucking and everyone was Bisexual. It was the first time I felt Fab could work and I'm only a bit worried it could never be that good again! How do you top that!

By *iny DelightWoman 2 weeks ago

City Centre

I had a fab meet recently and after dinner we relaxed on the sofa, and took turns reading out loud to each other from an erotic book I'd just got.

That was some of the best foreplay I've ever encountered, without even being touched.

By *eestar10Man 2 weeks ago

cavan

"I had a fab meet recently and after dinner we relaxed on the sofa, and took turns reading out loud to each other from an erotic book I'd just got.

That was some of the best foreplay I've ever encountered, without even being touched. "

Jesus this sounds 🔥🔥

dublin

"I had a fab meet recently and after dinner we relaxed on the sofa, and took turns reading out loud to each other from an erotic book I'd just got.

That was some of the best foreplay I've ever encountered, without even being touched. "

Now I’m intrigued as to what book it was? Sounds like very spicy foreplay - Mrs

dublin

"My partner and I wanted to explore ENM and he expressed working towards Poly but I knew that wasn't for me. So he made that call to shelve the idea (we are together about 10 months) and we pursued monogamy but with extra adventuousness. That led to us coming here.

It worked well for us as I found some lovely people and over a couple of months got to know them, but no play. Just socials. Eventually we had a party in a hotel the 6 of us, it was incredible and we were really looking out for one another. It wasn't sleazy at all. Lots of respect in the room. We played with UV wax and we did some cucking and everyone was Bisexual. It was the first time I felt Fab could work and I'm only a bit worried it could never be that good again! How do you top that!"

Wow! How do you top that. Glad you were able to have such an amazing experience from fab. Definitely one to remember for a long time I’m sure - Mrs

By *asual777Man 2 weeks ago

i travel all over

Discovered orgies and never looked back

By *immy4UMan 2 weeks ago

The

Stumbled across, and by sheer chance (or not 😏), an ideal equal in every sense... Mind, Body, Soul and Sexual Chemistry & Desires 😈😋😇 an instant click and connection 😌

The Universe can be kind at times!!

By *amon.dMan 2 weeks ago

antrim

Fantastic thread. Have lived a vanilla life up to now. The frustration and sexual urges are becoming more and more irresistible. Really nice to hear the positive experiences and life changes.

By *oxic1998Woman 2 weeks ago

Belfast

I didn't know what to expect to be honest....but since joining I must admit I've had the best sex of my life. Learnt what I like and don't. Made some great friends. Lost some great friends. Wouldn't change a thing

By *lowloadandgocoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

ferrybank

Mr here and have had a bit of a roller coaster through being on fab as a single, couple and now another couple.

From the best days to the darkest days.

I just find myself coming back .

Why?

Because I'm just not vanilla .

By *ogettingawayWoman 2 weeks ago

Cork

I met my current partner on here, fell in love instantly and moved in together a few months later. Outside of that I have also made some lovely friends whom I chat to every now and again. This place is liberating and allowed me, an introvert, to express the exhibitionist side of me. In a world of people who want to follow I quite enjoy the majority of those on here who prefer to be unique and comfortable in their own skin x

By *immy4UMan 2 weeks ago

The

"I met my current partner on here, fell in love instantly and moved in together a few months later. Outside of that I have also made some lovely friends whom I chat to every now and again. This place is liberating and allowed me, an introvert, to express the exhibitionist side of me. In a world of people who want to follow I quite enjoy the majority of those on here who prefer to be unique and comfortable in their own skin x"

This ❤️‍🔥

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Met my two closest friends, one male and one female, through fab about 6 or 7 years ago and thought it couldn't get any better than that even though they have both left the site.

I was wrong. I then met my best friend who I chat to every single day. We trust each other with each other and the sex is amazing too 😎😁

By *ushin realityCouple 2 weeks ago

swords

Joined Fab due to unhappy marriage, met up with such a brilliant community, I was like a teenager all over again, got my mojo back, did very naughty things and enjoyed it all.Then out of the blue met a great guy who swept me off my feet. We became a Fab couple and still 2gether 2 yrs later.Off to PDI with a gang of nutters off here in October and can't wait 😀

By *elloMarylouWoman 2 weeks ago

mayo

Made some amazing friends, lost some that weren't that amazing.

Gained confidence in my body.

Sex.life is still shite but I've accepted to do without.

By *annersandrespectMan 2 weeks ago

Here and there

No Judgement, very important, everyone is here for their own reasons.

By *SydneyMan 2 weeks ago

dublin

I’m only actively on here less than a month, but find myself coming back daily as it’s such an interesting and engaged community. Genuinely delighted to see how active the social side of things is as well, but need to get my weekends in order so I can make it along to my first social and meet some great people.

Reading back on all of the positive experiences above, from both a friends and a relationship perspective, it feels like a really fantastic and welcoming community to have joined.

By *exyScientistsCouple 2 weeks ago

Castlebar

Given me a confidence I haven't had for 20 years.

Given more laughs and met more fun, gorgeous and fabulous people than I have for 20 years 😈

Helped me to discover a side of me I never knew existed

Mrs

By *astelloWoman 2 weeks ago

Far far away

Made me feel desired after many years of rejection. More accepting of people and of my own boundaries. Made some amazing friends which to me is the best outcome. And a few shenanigans along the way.

By *chochamberWoman 2 weeks ago

Limerick

Met some really fun and diverse people.

Discovered holiday destinations, I never knew existed.

Made me laugh and giggle on boring days.

Its (mostly) a good distraction.

Have had some amazing encounters in unexpected places.

A superb tonic to counterbalance the isolation of the Covid lock downs.

By *ewinggongoozleMan 2 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

These days, I'm on here to read forums and the story section is my favorite. Rekindled my love for "fiction". Also, I try to fab as many photos that get put on...people have so beautiful bodies.

By *lutterFlyWoman 2 weeks ago

Near Belfast

Fab helped my confidence and gave me the opportunity to explore my sexuality. It also gave me time out from life during a period it was really needed.

I met a few really nice people and am thankful for that as one or two became good friends.

I also met the best ever friend, the best lover and the kindest, most generous person I ever met. Soul Mates for several years and the best memories now.

Now I am just here to read the forums, the stories & fantasises and chat to a few friends.

By *ardyboy54321Man 2 weeks ago

Fermanagh

Fab for me has been mighty craic. Met some fantastic people had manys a laugh boldness and the odd handling long may it continue

» Add a new message to this topic