FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Oasis frenzy

Oasis frenzy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_05 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

dublin 7

Probably a sensitive topic but how did you get on with trying to secure tickets today - or are you not bothered at all?

Me personally I hate ticketmaster they are the worst

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan 3 weeks ago

dublin

Me personally I hate oasis they are the worst

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

All that fuss over a tribute band

By *ipstick KissesWoman 3 weeks ago

South Down

Not bothered. Liked them back in the day but they're not a band I aspire to see live.

I did have a customer in this morning who was 474,000 odd in the queue I admire his dedication in still holding on in hope

By *rystalsswingCouple 3 weeks ago

Galway

Hubby was up early and logged on. I figured my chances were better for a sleep in... neither of us got lucky 🤭

By *iseekingbiCouple 3 weeks ago

N ireland and West Midlands

Quoasis are not our thing. Shite MOR after about 6 good tunes early on.noel just needs £20m to pay off his ex.

Top scam by Oasis and Tickwtmaster.

By *avishing RickMan 2 weeks ago

arounf and about

"All that fuss over a tribute band"

Tribute act to who?

By *ogladyWoman 2 weeks ago

The bog

Dint bother me I don't like Oasis.. The only song I know of them is wonder wall that's it

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Still in the queue

Only 74534 in front of me now

Never say never...I might get production hold yet

By *leasurevilleMan 2 weeks ago

kilkenny

they'll be spit up again by the time croke park gig comes along. best go to an earlier show. wembly maybe? definitely

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 2 weeks ago

kinda dublin

I'd say the gig would've been good craic. They had some great songs.

Tried to log in early that morning but the site was a mess and I didn't bother investing any more effort into it.

If they put on more days I'll give it another shot, but not if they inflate the prices.

By *dfabMan 2 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Couldn't be arsed paying Ticketshafter any more.

Talking to someone in US going to Metallica gig last weekend. Checked prices and tickets were $55! Couldn't believe how cheap they were considering what we laid for Slane a few years ago.

Think I'm done with the 3 digit prices and will stick with the Vicar Street/Iveagh Gardens €50 gigs in future

By *hivers2020Woman 2 weeks ago

lolli land

I haven’t bought a ticket to a concert in years, so I’d never heard of “dynamic pricing” what a scam!!! I got oasis tickets in the pre sale, and they were just under €180 each for pitch standing, no extras, nothing special. The same tickets were costing over €450 on the sat morning? Makes no sense to me at all, how that’s legal is beyond me. And the “supply and demand” line is a crock of sh!t, it’s gouging at its finest

By *ilthyNightsCouple 2 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

They get away with it because diots here will pay the money. Supply and demand means that the market dictates the price. If noone paid the high prices and the seats sat unsold then the prices would drop. Vote with your €

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 2 weeks ago

kinkytown

Going to two gigs next month in the academy. Paid €40 for a ticket to each one. Ticketmaster are railing the consumer for croke park and other bigger venues and act like oasis. It's not just Ireland either. The blink 182 reunion concerts in the U.S. was price gouging at its finest as well with some tickets costing over a $1000.

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Never even heard of dynamic pricing until this week but now Valencia and Celta Viga have announced they will be using it for game ticket sales simply because of how "successful" it has become.

By *aseylee324Couple 2 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"They get away with it because diots here will pay the money. Supply and demand means that the market dictates the price. If noone paid the high prices and the seats sat unsold then the prices would drop. Vote with your €"

Exactly, this is discretionary spending

By *aseylee324Couple 2 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Thought about buying tickets for the gig but then thought, what's so special

1.They've been touring individually for the last 15 years, playing the songs.

2. They clearly showed what they think of their fans by agreeing to dynamic pricing.

3. I believe, but I could be wrong that the energy will be flat, like the eagles reunion gig where they can't stand each other...but there's a ton of money to be had.

Now, ACDC, that was special!!!

Lee

By *irdyxWoman 2 weeks ago

dublin/ Birmingham

I was gutted missed out it would have been the perfect birthday gift for himself turning 40 next year

By *ored08Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"Going to two gigs next month in the academy. Paid €40 for a ticket to each one. Ticketmaster are railing the consumer for croke park and other bigger venues and act like oasis. It's not just Ireland either. The blink 182 reunion concerts in the U.S. was price gouging at its finest as well with some tickets costing over a $1000."

Who you going to see? I've been going to see new bands in whelans and and the grand social for 20 to 30 euros, much better fun..

By *onna68Woman 2 weeks ago

Dublin

If people willing to pay mad money let them

By *hantomfemmeWoman 2 weeks ago

from sligo... not in sligo

Was in France so an hr ahead started queuing at 8am got to secure tickets then ticketmaster crashed. So queued for Manchester and same again got to check out and it crashed.

» Add a new message to this topic