FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Home brewing

Home brewing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og2018 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Letterkenny

Dia daoibh a chairde,

Home brewer here that likes to make meads, ciders and wines, make beer from time to time but struggle to find anywhere in Ireland (North and South) that sells Malts or decent beer yeasts, if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be super grateful,

Go raibh maith agaibh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eralt80Man 3 weeks ago

cork

I used to use the homebrew company when I was making cider. Haven’t bought anything off them in years and never got malts or beer yeasts so I’m little to no help

By *itonmyfacensquirtMan 3 weeks ago

Wexford

"Dia daoibh a chairde,

Home brewer here that likes to make meads, ciders and wines, make beer from time to time but struggle to find anywhere in Ireland (North and South) that sells Malts or decent beer yeasts, if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be super grateful,

Go raibh maith agaibh"

The Homebrew Company, near Mountmellick, online orders too

By *ergalMan 3 weeks ago

East Cork

Try these, bought kits etc from them before

https://www.geterbrewed.com/

By *eavy Metal ManMan 3 weeks ago

Louth

The 2 main ones would be Thehomebrewcompany.ie and

Geterbrewed.ie

The custom grain kit that geterbrewed offer is decent. You can order your malts down to the gram. It cuts down massively on waste.

In saying that, they have gotten orders mixed up/ left items out in the past and i do prefer thehomebrewcompany.ie customer service.

Happy brewing.

Letterkenny

"I used to use the homebrew company when I was making cider. Haven’t bought anything off them in years and never got malts or beer yeasts so I’m little to no help"

I would use them quite a lot to be fair but they don't have what Im looking for sadly

By *eavy Metal ManMan 3 weeks ago

Louth

What malt/yeast are you looking for? The wicklow hops company sell yeast direct and you can get malt direct from the likes of Loughrans malt.

There are a few decent Homebrew suppliers in the uk such as the malt miller and brewkegtap. Even better again if you have an address across the border that you can ship to so you cut down on postage.

Letterkenny

"What malt/yeast are you looking for? The wicklow hops company sell yeast direct and you can get malt direct from the likes of Loughrans malt.

There are a few decent Homebrew suppliers in the uk such as the malt miller and brewkegtap. Even better again if you have an address across the border that you can ship to so you cut down on postage."

Mostly pale malt and Munich, still very new to the malt game, but savage recommendation with the across the border costs,wouldn't even think on that

» Add a new message to this topic