FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Being verified

Being verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illy9797 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

dublin

Does being verified help in getting a reply as much as I think?? I’m not verified yet been on and off fab the last few months

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and BoobsCouple 4 weeks ago

Portstewart

In a way it helps by providing others with the fact that you are a real person but it is how you portray yourself and the content of your profile and messages will help with getting meets

By *electableicecreamMan 4 weeks ago

The West

It definitely helps purely because it confirms that your willing and able to meet in person and many will filter their messages on that basis.

It's not absolute though and I know loads who will meet unverified people too.

At the end of the day it'll come with to timing and sending a message to the right person at the right time.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 4 weeks ago

Cork

Like what delectable said, it's a good hurdle to filter people by but you don't necessarily need it to begin with.

I'd advice getting yourself to an unverified social, there are plenty there and it helps you see what the scene is like in general.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Does being verified help in getting a reply as much as I think?? I’m not verified yet been on and off fab the last few months "

It helps. It's not a magic bullet though. It's easy to be verified and fuck up some other way.

By *ealmc1973Man 4 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Not really, to be honest.

If you'll get a date, you'll get a date, if you - or your date - will not turn up on the date, no matter how many veris are on display, then it's waste of time.

It's the action, rather than some blurb on one's profile.

But, don't mind me, I am biased

By *aptain Caveman41Man 4 weeks ago

Home

Makes no scutter of a difference to me anyway maybe if you look like Thor it might work better

» Add a new message to this topic