FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looking for genuine women

Looking for genuine women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuineguy4fun400 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

dublin

Any genuine women on here thats willing to have some fun with me not being verified or am i wasting my time on here lookkng for a regular woman?

Im a genuine guy that is down to earth,just wanna have meet someone for some good clean fun an have a laugh,if possible id like a regular woman instead of just meeting random women.

Any women interested in chatting an see how it goes? Msg me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_Insatiable666Man 4 weeks ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 22/08/24 20:56:40]

Cork

"[Removed by poster at 22/08/24 20:56:40]"

I think you should consider what you're actually looking for, I don't think this is the place.

By *elloMarylouWoman 4 weeks ago

mayo

"[Removed by poster at 22/08/24 20:56:40]

I think you should consider what you're actually looking for, I don't think this is the place."

Why isn't it the place?

By *rain_TicketMan 4 weeks ago

Limerick

I think you should consider what you're actually looking for, I don't think this is the place."

I agree. This is a swingers website. This isn't pof or another dating site.

By *DownTheRabbitHole.Couple 4 weeks ago

Co Down

"Any genuine women on here thats willing to have some fun with me not being verified or am i wasting my time on here lookkng for a regular woman?

Im a genuine guy that is down to earth,just wanna have meet someone for some good clean fun an have a laugh,if possible id like a regular woman instead of just meeting random women.

"

Not sure why all the negativity. I was a single unverified guy on Fab when I met my partner, the other half of my profile here.

That being said, being a single guy on Fab is like playing computer games on the hardest level. You'll spend most of your time trying to convince women you're not mental or a creep!! Given the amount of melts on here, most genuine profiles are spammed with pure shite talk so it's difficult to stand out.

Be genuine, you seem articulate... get photo verified if you're not already, it's a start at least!

By *og-ManMan 4 weeks ago

somewhere

I think you should consider what you're actually looking for, I don't think this is the place.

I agree. This is a swingers website. This isn't pof or another dating site. "

And yet most people on the forums are not swingers

The site can be whatever anyone wants it to be

Might not work for them but as I've been told so many times ....If you don't ask you wont get

Cork

"Any genuine women on here thats willing to have some fun with me not being verified or am i wasting my time on here lookkng for a regular woman?

Not sure why all the negativity. I was a single unverified guy on Fab when I met my partner, the other half of my profile here.

That being said, being a single guy on Fab is like playing computer games on the hardest level. You'll spend most of your time trying to convince women you're not mental or a creep!! Given the amount of melts on here, most genuine profiles are spammed with pure shite talk so it's difficult to stand out.

Be genuine, you seem articulate... get photo verified if you're not already, it's a start at least!"

It's not negativity, it's just asking yourself what you want. Maybe I misread it, my apologies.

By *electableicecreamMan 4 weeks ago

The West

Looking for a regular fwb is a totally legit ask on fab.

The amount of people that have no idea what they want and don't know what to ask for... Your already a step ahead OP.

It's a step beyond hooking up so getting to know a wider circle of people in person might suit you. Have you considered attending social events? There's no better way to meet people and there are plenty of others looking for the same thing as you.

You need a profile photo...

mayo

I agree. This is a swingers website. This isn't pof or another dating site. "

Where did he say he wanted to date?

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 4 weeks ago

borderarea

"Looking for a regular fwb is a totally legit ask on fab.

The amount of people that have no idea what they want and don't know what to ask for... Your already a step ahead OP.

It's a step beyond hooking up so getting to know a wider circle of people in person might suit you. Have you considered attending social events? There's no better way to meet people and there are plenty of others looking for the same thing as you.

You need a profile photo...

"

This 👆👆👆

Swinging is about more than random hookups - there are apps for that too.

OP good luck in your search - there are those who use it as a dial a ride site and those who use it as a dating site - swinging was always about couples forming friendships with other couples a regular fwb is the singles version of this.

By *enuineguy4fun400 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

dublin

So the meaning of putting up the post was more so for the single women that may want something regular an possibly even start going to group meets & 3sums together after we have met a few times an got to know eachother.

Only out of a relationship since last year so not really looking for a relationship right now but just someone that i can meetup with chill an have some fun without having that relationship attachment to it if you get me.

So just thought id out it out here because i know most if not all non verified men dont get a look in because some women think they creeps or timewasters or something.

Thanks for replies though

you'se be more exp in this site than i am so its good to listen to what people has to say

By *hantomfemmeWoman 4 weeks ago

from sligo... not in sligo

I really hope you find what you are looking for.... as far as I know most use this for random hook ups and parties. Not for anything regular

mayo

"I really hope you find what you are looking for.... as far as I know most use this for random hook ups and parties. Not for anything regular"

There's quite a few who have met on here and are regular playmates,some even have relationships outside fab

By *ig_specsWoman 4 weeks ago

Kilbarrack

I'm looking for a regular too, read my profile and message me if you like what you read

» Add a new message to this topic