FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The thread for newbies and unverified members

The thread for newbies and unverified members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asual777 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

i travel all over

If you are new to fab , or yet to be verified , say hello . Maybe you have been lurking and waiting for an opportunity to contribute to the forums .

Tell us something about you and what you’re looking for . Or just say hi to get more traffic to your profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otownkid1967Man 4 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Fair play Casual, there's also a help a fabber out. Which helps newbies get verified.

By *vankendellenMan 4 weeks ago

wicklow

Yeah hard to get noticed on here for sure.

I did get to meet one lady... which was mad because it turned out to be someone I knew and had worked with before

But yeah still hard to stand out as a single guy.

By *annersandrespectMan 4 weeks ago

Here and there

"If you are new to fab , or yet to be verified , say hello . Maybe you have been lurking and waiting for an opportunity to contribute to the forums .

Tell us something about you and what you’re looking for . Or just say hi to get more traffic to your profile "

A person can't join in on the forum's if not verified, can of course reply privately to a post but needs to be verified to partake in the forums.👍

By *admookMan 4 weeks ago

here and there

Hi all .

By *ilthyNightsCouple 4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"If you are new to fab , or yet to be verified , say hello . Maybe you have been lurking and waiting for an opportunity to contribute to the forums .

Tell us something about you and what you’re looking for . Or just say hi to get more traffic to your profile

A person can't join in on the forum's if not verified, can of course reply privately to a post but needs to be verified to partake in the forums.👍"

I don't think that's true

By *om TangoMan 4 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

A person can't join in on the forum's if not verified, can of course reply privately to a post but needs to be verified to partake in the forums.👍"

If they are at least picture vitrification and I think on more that 5 days the can post. At least I think that’s how it works

i travel all over

I meant meet unverified , but it’s not a hard and fast rule. I mean if you’re struggling to meet and you want to tell people about yourself (and you’ve had one veri ages ago or something) then say hello

By *iCuri0Man 4 weeks ago

Shannon

Hi I'm a 25 year old man looking to meet women and couples. I'm in the clare/limerick area but I am able to go to Galway aswell some evenings

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Single full time parent, no stranger to swinging scene.

Though I think things have got very quiet on here since my time before.

Just like to meet new people and have fun

By *aughty MilfCouple 4 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Non verified can chat in forums

By *elloMarylouWoman 4 weeks ago

mayo

Ya you can

By *rish_GuyMan 4 weeks ago

Foxford

Yes they can, as long as there profile is on Fab for about 2 week's & there picture verified aswell.

Look at all the profiles that's applying to social threads about going to them & getting verified aswell.

Great idea OP.

By *ike69ABCMan 4 weeks ago

Dundalk

Hi I am photo verified

[Removed by poster at 19/08/24 16:08:23]

Meet verified on old account but sure what use is that now lads. Starting from scratch now

By *uscious LollyWoman 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Fair play x

By *imerick 25Man 4 weeks ago

Limerick city

Hey everyone! 25 from Limerick and looking to meet like minded people. I haven't met anyone yet but hope to be verified soon. Don't hesitate to message me especially women and couples

By *exy-Teacher93Man 4 weeks ago

cork city

Hey nice easy going guy here. 31. Would love to meet someone in Cork. Have a nice coffee somewhere 😁

Here and there

A person can't join in on the forum's if not verified, can of course reply privately to a post but needs to be verified to partake in the forums.👍

I don't think that's true"

You have to be verified to post threads or reply to posts on the forums .

You have to be verified to post threads or reply to posts on the forums ."

You don't have to be meet verified to chat on forums some social events do socials and advertise on forums for those who aren't meet verifed

By *P-1989Man 4 weeks ago

Rathfarnham

Hello all,

I'm John Paul looking to meet up with other women and have fun. Also maybe have a fwb aswell

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 4 weeks ago

borderarea

To clear up confusion regarding forum posting and verification rules - this is what pops up when someone tries to post on the forums but doesn't meet the criteria.

To post to the forum, you must have been a member for over 14 days (336 hrs) AND be photo verified or verified by another site user, to post

You must be one of the following:

You are not yet photo verified - click here to go to learn about photo-verification

You are not yet verified by anyone on the site

You can still send and receive private messages and respond privately to forum posts

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple 4 weeks ago

Dublin

If your unverified and a newbie come to our Sunday Social in DV8 meet like minded folks have a laugh and get verified this Sunday 4/10 pm .

By *onDonMan 4 weeks ago

cork

Looking to get verified

By *eith999Man 4 weeks ago

dublin

Into couples and woman to get to know

i travel all over

I think 6 non meet verified people have posted which is a nice start

Hi everyone, I'm Brian. I was here before and liked the community feel to the place. I'm not meet verified on my current profile, Im from clare but can travel within reason. I'm easy going, shy at first but can't stop talking once comfortable around people.

By *arkxxhardMan 4 weeks ago

Godstone

Hi all, I'm a laid back, hopefully smart, guy who smells amazing 💐. I'm happy to meet someone socially to get verified. I'm in Surrey/London, let me know!

By *arkxxhardMan 4 weeks ago

Godstone

Oops just realised I posted in Ireland thread and cant delete this!

By *og-ManMan 4 weeks ago

somewhere

"Oops just realised I posted in Ireland thread and cant delete this!"

Sure someone else might make the same mistake and meet you ....

By *otownkid1967Man 4 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Longford/ Leitrim for rest of week if anybody needs help getting a veri. Or if anyone fancies a social. HMU.

By *ebel_LionMan 4 weeks ago

cork

non meet verified..been an age

By *j67Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Hello everyone

Finding it difficult to get verified and to make it worse had a meet was assured that I would get verified and nothing and when I looked for their profile they had actually left Fab completely lol

Dv8 do social events for newbies. They advertise on forums

By *ab ladabcMan 4 weeks ago

Balbriggan

Hi all need more views please and verification have only one

By *rain_TicketMan 4 weeks ago

Limerick

Hey everyone.. glad to be back again. I was here a few years ago as bman77. I'm from the southwest area. I do lots of traveling all over the country, mainly munster though. have a good one

By *unneMan 4 weeks ago

athlone

Hello all

By *ady N Red SocialsCouple (FF) 4 weeks ago

Longford

We are running a morning coffee social on Sept 11th if anyone would like to attend.

By *ostantinosMan 4 weeks ago

navan

I'm almost 2 years in and out, I met only 2 ladies im trying for couples also but not so lucky, is not easy for a single guy I think

By *amon.dMan 4 weeks ago

antrim

Lurking and chatting for a few months. Vanilla life up to now. Ready to explore my naughty kinky side. Looking to be part of a sensual sexy couples MMF fun

By *un_Lover123Man 4 weeks ago

Lonely

I'm looking for a lady for regular discreet meetups. Been here for more than a year now but no luck!

By *trong SwimmerMan 4 weeks ago

North Wicklow

Hi fab people,

After many years of thinking about it, I've decided to start swinging to meet new, interesting and like minded people

Been on the site for over a week and, noob mistake,only started looking at the forum section yesterday!

Planning to call into DV8 on Sunday. Looking forward to meeting you.

By *idleton areaMan 4 weeks ago

Midleton

Hey all, new on the site and not having much luck lol

Seperated dad of young kids no time for a relationship but still want to have fun and enjoy intimate encounters I'm pretty sexual and open to trying new things or retrying a few too

We live in hope x

Thanks for reading

By *huCullainMan 4 weeks ago

Rathowen

I'm free around Mullingar/ Longford if anyone wants to meet and get verified

Midleton

A lil far from cork lol

By *ice_new_guyMan 4 weeks ago

Dundrum

Joined a good while ago, but spend a lot of time out of the country working. Finding it hard to meet anyone as no one wants to meet non verified, and you can't get verified until you meet. It's a bit catch 22

By *enuineguy4fun400Man 4 weeks ago

dublin

Been on this a while but still a non verified newbie an a newbie to the swing world

Looking to meet women for fun or regular meets with intentions of joining 3sums etc. Together.

By *og-ManMan 4 weeks ago

somewhere

"Joined a good while ago, but spend a lot of time out of the country working. Finding it hard to meet anyone as no one wants to meet non verified, and you can't get verified until you meet. It's a bit catch 22"

Its never been easier to get verified as a single man

Look at the amount of events that allow unverified men

You need to get to one and put in a bit of effort

Agreed . Nothing just falls into your lap . Make effort there are social events

Rathowen

"A lil far from cork lol "

It wasn't just for you. It's for anyone.

Here and there

You have to be verified to post threads or reply to posts on the forums . You don't have to be meet verified to chat on forums some social events do socials and advertise on forums for those who aren't meet verifed "

Well l can only speak for myself so , l wasn't allowed to join or reply on the forums unless l was verified. I was photo verified ,& a silver member & everytime l went to reply or post ,a notification came up saying l couldn't unless l was verified & even the same happened when l was verified, l had to contact admin to sort it .

Midleton

"A lil far from cork lol

It wasn't just for you. It's for anyone."

Sorry, I was trying to be humorous

By *isterladMan 4 weeks ago

killarney

In kerry , struggling to get verified, would love to change that 😊

By *owwow909Woman 4 weeks ago

cork

Newbies just try to attend some social events once you do you’ll meet lots of people and get the ball rolling and maybe even your balls if you have them

By *nonymousxxxMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Hi all,

I've been on and off here for several years now. Met some lovely, sound people during that time.

I haven't been on for a while now as I'm working overseas, but I get back a few times a year.

Rathowen

"A lil far from cork lol

It wasn't just for you. It's for anyone.

Sorry, I was trying to be humorous "

No worries

Midleton

I will definitely be keeping an eye out for events in Cork for Newbies After all it's no fun if you don't actually meet anyone lol

By *lbieMorenoMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Hi guys and gals.

Have had a profile for ages but only getting active now and got my verification today.

Just moved to a different part of Dublin so don't feel I have to be as discreet even though of course I still am naturally.

Like everyone just looking to have fun see what happens, I've a very very soft spot for hotwifes/mature ladies I just want to make them feel good for some reason unbeknownst to me, I think they're Goddesses

Will definitely be active on football/Music chat groups if there's anything!! Rep of Ireland season ticket holder for my sins.

By *ano53Man 3 weeks ago

Wicklow

I'm so busy ... But live fab ... Would like to be verified too.

. Hi all

By *it38500Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Hi All, Would love to meet new people and get verified on here. Can just meet for a chat or more. Available in Dublin most nights and can host if needed. Open to anything really. Also open to suggestions on best type of pics to attract people to my profile.

Thanks x

By *ilverfox17Man 3 weeks ago

Stillorgan

Hi all, I’m looking to get verified if anyone is available in Dublin, Thursday or Friday afternoons. Coffee is on me !

» Add a new message to this topic