By *og-Man OP   Man 5 weeks ago

somewhere

Have you started reading news articles

Do you listen to the news bulletins when it's discussed

Any opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otownkid1967Man 5 weeks ago

Portlaoise

I have read and listened to the news over last few days. To be honest after covid, I would be wary of it reaching our shores.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 5 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Have you started reading news articles

Do you listen to the news bulletins when it's discussed

Any opinions "

Yes the Covid trauma hasn't left me yet. Watching with concern.

By *he KakapoMan 5 weeks ago

A nice rock

I'm not ready for this conversation

By *chochamberWoman 5 weeks ago

Limerick

No, we do not need to talk about this.

By *aseylee324Couple 5 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

I can't wait for the conspiracy theories. No doubt someone will claim this the government's attempt to speed up the Great Replacement

By *asual777Man 5 weeks ago

i travel all over

I have considered its risk this week and will continue to do so until it has been brought under control

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 5 weeks ago

The West

I've been so busy the last 4-5 weeks, between work an family...I've no idea what you're talking about!!

Off to social media to get the low down, no doubt I'll be accurately up to date soon!

By *aseylee324Couple 5 weeks ago

"I've been so busy the last 4-5 weeks, between work an family...I've no idea what you're talking about!!

Off to social media to get the low down, no doubt I'll be accurately up to date soon!"

By *ubadubdubWoman 5 weeks ago

Hereabouts

I was keeping that news on the periphery but you prompted a read OP

Large boil-like skin lesions 😱😱 Mighty painful I'd imagine

though it seems to be less contagious than COVID though so at least that's some good news

By *tar1970Man 5 weeks ago

dublin

Already case in Sweden. , I think we are going to see flight bans from Africa shortly. I know we all practice safe play, but absolutely need to make sure that there are no exceptions for now.

Stay safe everyone. Definitely not going back to

Lockdowns and we were idiots in Kildare accepting an additional county lockdown, what a waste. But, maybe the upside is no one driving, except for me lol

By *annyZ100Man 5 weeks ago

Limerick

At least they stopped calling it feckin' Monkeypox. What is it with humorous-sounding animals and poxes? What next? Skunkpox? Tasselled Wobbegongpox? Screaming Hairy Armadillopox?

By *ogerdubccMan 4 weeks ago

Temple Bar

Why are people even talking about this now? There have already been cases of monkeypox (now mpox) in Ireland. If you are afraid then get vaccinated, there are vaccines for this.

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 4 weeks ago

borderarea

It isn't airborne so it isn't even on a level with covid. Treat it like any other STD/skin to skin transmitted disease threat - good hygiene and safe sex. One article I read spike of an Irish person having had 75 partners in 20 odd days - the issue wasn't the amount of partners but that he never used condoms with any of those partners so that was a potential 75 people who went on to develop mpox.

It's worth noting we have had outbreaks here already - the most recent in February - c 250 but not a single death. That said there are worse things than death with it comes to viruses etc so that can't be the only measurement of safety - reiterating the need for good hygiene and safe sex practices.

By *asual777Man 4 weeks ago

i travel all over

There is a new strain in the Congo which causes a more severe illness and has killed 450 people

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 4 weeks ago

borderarea

"There is a new strain in the Congo which causes a more severe illness and has killed 450 people "

There is but it's still spread by direct contact transmission and poor hygiene practices. Keep these up - avoiding cross contamination of garments if you believe you or you are sharing them with someone at risk - good sexual hygiene and seeking out a vaccine if you are in a high risk category. The really positive thing about mpox v the likes of covid is we have vaccines already for older strains. The new one won't be that hard to develop - if they remove the red tape like they did for the Covid vaccines then that will happen quickly.

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 4 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"There is a new strain in the Congo which causes a more severe illness and has killed 450 people

There is but it's still spread by direct contact transmission and poor hygiene practices. Keep these up - avoiding cross contamination of garments if you believe you or you are sharing them with someone at risk - good sexual hygiene and seeking out a vaccine if you are in a high risk category. The really positive thing about mpox v the likes of covid is we have vaccines already for older strains. The new one won't be that hard to develop - if they remove the red tape like they did for the Covid vaccines then that will happen quickly. "

Of all the things I have read about this recently this is the most consoling

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 4 weeks ago

kinkytown

"I can't wait for the conspiracy theories. No doubt someone will claim this the government's attempt to speed up the Great Replacement"

It's already started. Apparently the virus isn't a virus and is a cover up for the effects of the COVID vaccine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By *og-Man OP   Man 4 weeks ago

somewhere

"I can't wait for the conspiracy theories. No doubt someone will claim this the government's attempt to speed up the Great Replacement

It's already started. Apparently the virus isn't a virus and is a cover up for the effects of the COVID vaccine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Did we not all die from the COVID vaccine

I can't keep up

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 4 weeks ago

kinkytown

"I can't wait for the conspiracy theories. No doubt someone will claim this the government's attempt to speed up the Great Replacement

It's already started. Apparently the virus isn't a virus and is a cover up for the effects of the COVID vaccine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't keep up "

First it was six months then it was two years. Almost four years since mind I'm still going.

By *aseylee324Couple 4 weeks ago

I can't keep up "

That'll be the mind control aspect

By *ilthyNightsCouple 4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I can't keep up

That'll be the mind control aspect"

They didn't turn off the 5g yet so the mind control is still up and running

By *atk1TV/TS 4 weeks ago

East limerick West tipperary

I can't keep up

That'll be the mind control aspect

They didn't turn off the 5g yet so the mind control is still up and running"

So this is a dream and we are all actually dead lol. Or Dallas

By *ilthyNightsCouple 4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Dallas!? I think it's usually the multiverse excuse these days

By *huCullainMan 4 weeks ago

Rathowen

I can't keep up "

We certainly did. And everyone one fab that isn't a bot is an AI controlled clone. In fact you are Bog-Man 2.0

By *atwoman22TV/TS 4 weeks ago

dublin

In the guide clinic in James hospital they do mpox vaccine got it done last year so I guess I’m sorted lol

» Add a new message to this topic