FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Breast feeding in Dublin Zoo

Breast feeding in Dublin Zoo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *milyRose321 OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Derry, Ireland

Anyone seen the story about the female gorilla that won't bond with her children that they died from past but now she has a new born, thing is the Zoo has welcomed women with children still breastfeeding to show her how she should be doing with her child behind reinforced glass like plus private no men watching lol just seen this and remembered down last year with partner (woman) seen the gorillas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I guess this is part of the problem with taking animals out of their natural habitat and family groups. She probably never saw another gorilla breastfeeding. We aren't dissimilar ourselves.

Derry, Ireland

"I guess this is part of the problem with taking animals out of their natural habitat and family groups. She probably never saw another gorilla breastfeeding. We aren't dissimilar ourselves."

That's what as you said was said she watching through glass women with children lol in and out breastfeeding but as I said female gorilla didn't bond with past children hence article said they died and for Ireland either norh or south endanger species for us so looking to hope she copied human, I think nice but would it work

By *og-ManMan 5 weeks ago

somewhere

Read it and saw the picture and thought it was lovely

Unfortunately I don't think it worked and the baby gorilla was sent to a special unit in England I understood

Derry, Ireland

"Read it and saw the picture and thought it was lovely

Unfortunately I don't think it worked and the baby gorilla was sent to a special unit in England I understood "

Never knew, that's sad what I read was under a project to save but didn't mention what you said, poor thing would like as all to know why she female gorilla don't want to bond with her children, in saying that I have no place as ex's plus current wanted to start family I didn't want and did split and create rif but for her gorilla in Dublin zoo is sad

By *onderingpurposeMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

I'll be honest. I opened this thread with a great deal of trepidation of what might lie ahead

somewhere

Monkey World is a 65-acre institution officially designated by the Orangutan European breeding program to raise infants who have been rejected by their mother.

He's going there in a few weeks when he's a bit older

somewhere

"I'll be honest. I opened this thread with a great deal of trepidation of what might lie ahead"

🦍🦍🦍🦍

By *ACOLCouple 5 weeks ago

limerick

Is breastfeeding such a taboo here in Ireland? I breastfeed both my boys until 3 on demands as per their request back In SA and there was never a problem whereever we went, I see breastfeeding same as bottle feeding so don't see the taboo of it.

On that note, I remember we were having a lovely play and as one should I bite on the nipple of the Mrs and suddenly I felt a squirt on my mouth, it isn't my kink and I felt that she should have at least warn me that she might be licking still... then I know it would have been my choice.

Lina.

By *haosQueenWoman 5 weeks ago

Galway

Breast feeding is hard, animal or human, fair play to the zoo for trying to help them along. Very complex situation.

Maternal /infant rejection in humans is very different to that of the animal kingdom. Especially in the entrapped members of the animal kingdom.

I don’t think it’s relatable to human relationships which are far more complex.

limerick

"Monkey World is a 65-acre institution officially designated by the Orangutan European breeding program to raise infants who have been rejected by their mother.

He's going there in a few weeks when he's a bit older "

Is the mom rejecting him also 😟 we must just remember that not everyone is fit to be a parent even gorilla's, or there might be underlying Postpartum depression - I have not read the article... but sounds interesting.

Lina.

somewhere

"Monkey World is a 65-acre institution officially designated by the Orangutan European breeding program to raise infants who have been rejected by their mother.

Is the mom rejecting him also 😟 we must just remember that not everyone is fit to be a parent even gorilla's, or there might be underlying Postpartum depression - I have not read the article... but sounds interesting.

Lina."

The mum didn't reject him but he just couldn't latch on and her first 2 died because of that problem

His dad was the head of the family and died a few months ago so the keepers stepped in and are now bottle feeding him to keep the bloodline

By *haosQueenWoman 5 weeks ago

Galway

"Is breastfeeding such a taboo here in Ireland? I breastfeed both my boys until 3 on demands as per their request back In SA and there was never a problem whereever we went, I see breastfeeding same as bottle feeding so don't see the taboo of it.

On that note, I remember we were having a lovely play and as one should I bite on the nipple of the Mrs and suddenly I felt a squirt on my mouth, it isn't my kink and I felt that she should have at least warn me that she might be licking still... then I know it would have been my choice.

Lina.

"

Only in some circles. I feed all three of my sons (now adults), with very rare issues.

That said I wasn’t afraid to squirt breast Milk directly at negative commentators and am pretty sure that I could have held the Guinness world record for hitting a dickhead in the face with milk if I hadnt been to exhausted to apply

limerick

As one should! Good on you mama! Keeping little humans is hard on there own, no matter what way we choose to feed them, imagine now having to deal with an 🫏🕳 while at it.

Lina.

limerick

Lina.

The mum didn't reject him but he just couldn't latch on and her first 2 died because of that problem

His dad was the head of the family and died a few months ago so the keepers stepped in and are now bottle feeding him to keep the bloodline "

Oh no! This story gets awful as it goes .

Lina.

Derry, Ireland

Lina."

Yeah seam a cycle maybe baby blues I wouldn't know as male but sounds like that female after birth don't want connection

By *amanthaJones_LetsPlayWoman 5 weeks ago

borderarea

Possible the baby gorilla's all had tongue ties if non could latch - very badly diagnosed amongst humans I'm ireland never mind gorillas - poor baby. I faught to be 'allowed' to breastfeed my eldest. Severe tongue tie undetectable and had to have it lazered. Everyone tried to talk me out of feeding him myself rather than help fix the problem. In the end it pushed me to become a more determined breastfeeder for all the kids - fed past 2 can't remember exact finishing times on each - it was difficult but made worse by people not encouraging the fact I wanted to breastfeed. (Absolutely no judgement to those who didn't want to or couldn't- just highlighting the lack of listening in general when it comes to feeding babies).

By *chochamberWoman 5 weeks ago

Limerick

Not everyone can breastfeed.

By *he KakapoMan 5 weeks ago

A nice rock

[Removed by poster at 15/08/24 17:05:19]

By *he KakapoMan 5 weeks ago

A nice rock

"

Only in some circles. I feed all three of my sons (now adults), with very rare issues.

That said I wasn’t afraid to squirt breast Milk directly at negative commentators and am pretty sure that I could have held the Guinness world record for hitting a dickhead in the face with milk if I hadnt been to exhausted to apply "

Fed or feed?

» Add a new message to this topic