FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rate the Olympics Closing Ceremony

Rate the Olympics Closing Ceremony

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *chochamber OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Limerick

What did you make of it?

Blink and you ld miss the Irish athletes, turned out Wiffen got rushed to hospital with a bug after the (in)Seine swim.

I enjoyed it, the music and the parade were uplifting, also loved the last part when they showed the Chilli Peppers on the beach in LA (was pretty goggle eyed at that stage). A playful contrast between eager, goody twoshoes, cultured Parisuens, and the carefree, raunchy Californians.

2028 will be fantastic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 5 weeks ago

somewhere

Thought the actual show from Paris was crap

Tom cruise doing his thing livened it up a bit

Red Hot Chilli Peppers are shite so didn't rate them either

The last day of sport was fantastic ...loved the velodrome

By *amsevenMan 5 weeks ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 12:56:07]

By *amsevenMan 5 weeks ago

cork

Ah twas grand for what it was. I did fall asleep during it and missed tomás cruises hijinks.

Loved the whole two an a bit weeks tho

By *og-ManMan 5 weeks ago

somewhere

The sports were fantastic and best of all on a time zone that was suitable after work or all day at weekends

LA....it'll be all over the place

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 weeks ago

South Down

I know he's an actor and makes his living out of pretending, but didn't Tom look absolutely thrilled to be involved! That made me smile

By *ewinggongoozleMan 5 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

It was awesome. Very disruptive in creativity.

By *asual777Man 5 weeks ago

i travel all over

Something off putting about kiedes admitting to relationship with 14 year olds then being asked to perform at closing ceremonies

Eilish is so talented . Not a huge fan of her music but she is very talented

They might be old but snoop and Dre are proper stars. Certainly fancy going to LA as California is on my bucket list and the states despite being an odd place in many ways is still very exciting to visit

By *he KakapoMan 5 weeks ago

A nice rock

"Something off putting about kiedes admitting to relationship with 14 year olds then being asked to perform at closing ceremonies

"

JFC this is the first time ove even heard about this.

Another one to take off the

playlist...

Blanchardstown

"Something off putting about kiedes admitting to relationship with 14 year olds then being asked to perform at closing ceremonies

They might be old but snoop and Dre are proper stars. Certainly fancy going to LA as California is on my bucket list and the states despite being an odd place in many ways is still very exciting to visit "

Gosh, everything is cancel 😞 culture. Most celebrities have messed up in the past.

A nice rock

They might be old but snoop and Dre are proper stars. Certainly fancy going to LA as California is on my bucket list and the states despite being an odd place in many ways is still very exciting to visit

Gosh, everything is cancel 😞 culture. Most celebrities have messed up in the past. "

He literally just showed up at an Olympics closing ceremony so not exactly cancelled is he?

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 weeks ago

South Down

Gosh, everything is cancel 😞 culture. Most celebrities have messed up in the past. "

He's hardly been cancelled. Even his complete lack of contrition about it in his autobiography didn't cancel him

Blanchardstown

Gosh, everything is cancel 😞 culture. Most celebrities have messed up in the past.

He literally just showed up at an Olympics closing ceremony so not exactly cancelled is he?"

But you're canceling him from your Playlist,

A nice rock

He literally just showed up at an Olympics closing ceremony so not exactly cancelled is he?

But you're canceling him from your Playlist, "

Yip 26 y/o commits statutory r*pe with 14 y/o and shows fuck all remorse even years later..so I'm choosing not to have him singing in my ears.

Thats not him getting cancelled.

I'm not calling for others to join me.

Blanchardstown

But you're canceling him from your Playlist,

Yip 26 y/o commits statutory r*pe with 14 y/o and shows fuck all remorse even years later..so I'm choosing not to have him singing in my ears.

Thats not him getting cancelled.

I'm not calling for others to join me."

» Add a new message to this topic